Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Is Lena supposed to be smart because, like, she doesn't sound it

Girls” star Lena Dunham has spoken out against Rihanna’s on-and-off relationship with rapper Chris Brown, saying their rumoured reunion has broken her heart. The embattled couple have sparked speculation of a reconciliation in recent months after being photographed together on a number of occasions.Dunham said she used to be a huge fan of the Umbrella hitmaker’s music – but has since been turned off. In an interview with Alec Baldwin on his podcast, Dunham said Rihanna should be a better role model for her young fans. “It’s an amazing thing and it’s like, it’s a platform that you have to take seriously,” Dunham said.

“Which is why sometimes, it’s like, I used to be really into Rihanna, that pop star, and then it’s like again, I don’t want to ever throw stones from my glass house, but I follow her on Instagram and I just think about how many little girls beyond what I could even comprehend are obsessed with Rihanna.

“Like you know, she left Barbados, she’s had this amazing career, she’s won a Grammy… She’s talented. And then she gets back together with Chris Brown and posts a million pictures of them smoking marijuana together on a bed. And it cracks my heart in half in a way that makes me feel like I’m 95 years old.” It’s not the first time Dunham has commented on the controversial couple. - WENN

When the fuck did "like" in every sentence become the norm? These people sound like morons.

by Anonymousreply 701/23/2013

I'll bet she knows how to post a proper link, OP.

by Anonymousreply 101/23/2013

Don't like Lena Dunham. But she's right.

by Anonymousreply 201/23/2013

OP, are you smart, because if you are, why the hell would you put "like," in the middle of that question?

by Anonymousreply 301/23/2013

R3, I'm not the OP, but I assume it was put there to make a point.

by Anonymousreply 401/23/2013

Mockery R3.

by Anonymousreply 501/23/2013

She should be grateful for marijuana. What man is going to fuck her ugly ass unless he's stoned out of his mind.

by Anonymousreply 601/23/2013

Has she had a lot of "help" with her writing, like Sofia Coppola with her screenplays?

by Anonymousreply 701/23/2013
Need more help? Click Here.