Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Here's WHY FLOTUS rolled her eyes at Boehner:

We asked expert lip reader Larry Wenig. Wenig believes John Boehner is asking President Obama whether he had a chance to have a cigarette before the luncheon.

President Obama gave up cigarettes three years ago. Boehner is a known chain smoker.

Our lip reader, Wenig, caught Boehner saying, "Somebody won't let you do it", referring to Michelle, which prompted the first lady's big eye roll.

by Inside Editionreply 1001/23/2013

...who can blame her?

by Inside Editionreply 101/23/2013

Exactly, R1

by Inside Editionreply 201/23/2013

God, he's such a drunk.

by Inside Editionreply 301/23/2013

That makes sense. He was maniacally chewing Nicorette duirng the parade (with his mouth closed, I will add). Or at least I assume it was Nicorette. At first I thought it was regular gum and thought how odd the POTUS was chewing gum in public. Of course.

I'm surprised that the networks here don't employ more lip readers (it's more prominent in Europe). I'm very curious what Obama and Biden were talking about walking back from the reviewing stand.

by Inside Editionreply 401/23/2013

[quote]President Obama gave up cigarettes three years ago.

Bullshit. Pretend all you want, but if you watched the parade he was chewing that nicotine gum like it was crack. That was not the chewing of someone who has been off cigarettes for 3 weeks, let alone 3 years.

It's obvious that Obama and Boehner close the door and go through half a carton together, and that's why he asked.

by Inside Editionreply 501/23/2013

l

by Inside Editionreply 601/23/2013

Michelle should have decked him. And it STILL looks like Boehner's wife is stealing WH silverware and stuffing it into her purse.

by Inside Editionreply 701/23/2013

What a bore Boehner is, what a boorish man.

by Inside Editionreply 801/23/2013

Indeed he is. And the orange tanning salon skin only compounds his boorishness.

by Inside Editionreply 901/23/2013

He also smacked Michelle's arm as he was making that wisecrack. He's lucky that she didn't slug him, the drunken little worm.

by Inside Editionreply 1001/23/2013
Need more help? Click Here.