Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

"CBS This Morning"

Charlie, Gayle and Norah don't like each other; they really, really don't like each other.

Does anybody else watch this?

Is Gayle really a bitch or does she just play one on TV?

by Dellareply 1101/24/2013

It's the only morning news show I watch. Why? Because it's actually news nearly all the way through. No Biebers. No Kardashians. No road trip to buy antiques a la Lara Spencer.

I think Nora is a terrific interviewer as she doesn't let people off if they don't answer a question.

I don't get that they don't like each other but then I don't much like my co-workers and we've been working together 20+ years. I just would nevcer socialize with them but work works.

by Dellareply 101/23/2013

[quote] It's the only morning news show I watch. Why? Because it's actually news nearly all the way through.

I mostly agree. There's more "fluff" news in the 8 o'clock hour no matter what channel, but this show definitely does a better job without all of the BS that the other two shows do.

Also - and this is the main reason I watch - they don't have the stupid, idiotic CLAPPING SEALS (aka the crowds outside) that the other shows do.

I don't get that they don't like each other either, but Charlie Rose, as great of a journalist as he is, does not play well in the lighter segments.

by Dellareply 201/23/2013

By far the best AM network show. Charlie Rose is smart, great interviewer if a bit crusty and not glamorous which is refreshing. Gail is a natural. Nora is the requisite pretty face automatrix of network TV news, and competent.

I never get the feeling they do not like each other and I watch them almost every day while getting ready in the AM. Changes from Today which became insufferable after Meridith left (she was great.) The content is(was) awful.

by Dellareply 301/23/2013

I've only just started watch CBS TM. The busyness, nonsense and too damn many people on thier sets have turned me off to GMA, Morning Joe and Today.

One morning a few weeks ago when I tuned into CBS TM, for the looongest time, while all three of them were on camera no one said a word. Instead, they all were looking at each other. Finally Norah, started to speak, and abruptly, Gayle cut her off.

The look on Norah's face as she silently reacted to Gayle was priceless.

by Dellareply 401/23/2013

I noticed Charlie, Norah and Gayle have zero chemistry. I like Norah and Charlie. But Gayle has no energy.

by Dellareply 501/23/2013

R5: you want energy, try ABC or NBC and all their peppy pop culture bullshit.

by Dellareply 601/23/2013

I really like the "Eye Opener" the 60 second or so clip of the headlines at the beginning of the show.

by Dellareply 701/23/2013

[quote]Because it's actually news nearly all the way through. No Biebers. No Kardashians. No road trip to buy antiques a la Lara Spencer.

Yeah just Oprah Oprah Oprah. Don't need to hear about her. Gayle, the most famous person in the world without any sense of self. Her whole life and career based on another person.

by Dellareply 801/23/2013

This is the only morning show I watch.

by Dellareply 901/23/2013

bump

by Dellareply 1001/23/2013

Della bump

by Dellareply 1101/24/2013
Need more help? Click Here.