Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Leonardo DiCaprio looks disinterested as a bikini-clad Naomi Campbell talks to him on a yacht

21 January 2013

To the casual observer, he really has got it all.

Talent, good looks, yachts to party on anywhere he wants in the world with his famous friends... but it seems that Leonardo DiCaprio may be getting a bit bored of his gilded existence.

The 38-year-old looked lost in thought on Monday as his yacht sat moored off the coast of Miami.

This was despite the fact that front of him was a sight that would jolt most men to attention; a semi-naked supermodel.

But his old friend Naomi Campbell, stunning though is in her pure white two-piece, couldn't even seem to catch the Django Unchained star's gaze.

Campbell, 42, and Leo go way back, they're thought to have had a short fling back in 1995, just before Leo got his big break in Baz Luhrmann's Romeo and Juliet a year later.

And they remained close as friends, with the pair hanging out frequently... often on yachts owned by Leo, and more recently, Naomi's boyfriend, Vladimir Doronin.

The Russian millionaire and his Streatham-born beauty partied with both Leo's most significant exes, Bar Rafaeli - who he dated for six years - and Blake Lively.

On Monday, there was no date aboard with Leo and Campbell but a selection of women were hanging around on deck.

Leo's mother Irmelin was also present, hence the calm atmosphere compared to Leo and Jonah Hill's bikini party in Sydney.

Leo is taking a break from acting now that he's wrapped up filming for The Wolf of Wall Street.

He reportedly told the German publication Bild that he is 'drained' and added: 'I'm now going to take a long, long break. I've done three films in two years, and I'm just worn out. I will fly around the world doing good for the environment.'

Does anyone want to tell him what planes (and yachts for that matter) run on?

by Anonymousreply 2901/24/2013

They're trying to out him again.

by Anonymousreply 101/23/2013

Assuming he's met her, there's really not too much to be attracted to.

I love how the Daily Mail reported Naomi's yacht tantrum - "it began when the appetizer failed to please Ms. Campbell."

by Anonymousreply 201/23/2013

Leo is pushing 40 and is still unmarried with no kids.

I wonder when his female fans are going to put it together.

by Anonymousreply 301/23/2013

He don't want her, he wants the pinga!

by Anonymousreply 401/23/2013

I wonder if one of the reasons Leo is taking a hiatus from acting is so that he can get away from the media glare and have more privacy with his boyfriends?

by Anonymousreply 501/23/2013

So OP, you think straight guys just stand there and drool at the sight of a bikini clad woman?

by Anonymousreply 701/23/2013

That's not disinterest, it's the look of fear.

by Anonymousreply 801/23/2013

He was probably scared she was going to hit him with her phone.

by Anonymousreply 901/23/2013

Maybe if she had some boobs?

by Anonymousreply 1001/23/2013

I didn't see any sign of his posse on board. Maybe he is just bored with so many women around.

by Anonymousreply 1101/23/2013

His ever-present mother is also on that yacht. That can't help.

by Anonymousreply 1201/23/2013

So fucking what?

I'm no fan of diCaprio but is not hanging on her every word, not ogling her while his tongue hangs out drooling supposed to be some clue as to his sexuality?

by Anonymousreply 1301/23/2013

Naomi ain't all that anymore. She's getting a bit long in the tooth.

by Anonymousreply 1401/23/2013

So two pictures, obviously taken within a millisecond of each other show him looking away from her while she talks to him is proof of what exactly?

by Anonymousreply 1501/23/2013

Looks to me like he is listening to her. Yessiree, a moment is time, a second or two gives away the story of his life.

Stupid.

by Anonymousreply 1601/23/2013

Cheryl - Leo is gay. I have heard it directly. This one is for sure, no doubts. No third party gossip here, direct information.

by Anonymousreply 1701/23/2013

The word is "uninterested." "Disinterested" means something completely different.

by Anonymousreply 1801/23/2013

I believe you r17. I've written this a million times but here I go again. If you read the Vanity Fair cover story on Gisele Bundchen from four or five years ago, it's obvious they were close friends but not lovers.

by Anonymousreply 1901/23/2013

I'm betting that Leo has a new bf, and wants to spend more time with him.

by Anonymousreply 2001/23/2013

Della, Leo is also best buddies with Kate Winslet. She had a major crush with Leo went they first met on the set of Titanic, but (according to Kate) he wanted to be plutonic friends.

by Anonymousreply 2101/23/2013

Any man who didn't take the opportunity to fuck Kate Winslet back in 1997 is G-A-Y.

by Anonymousreply 2201/23/2013

[quote]I'm no fan of diCaprio but is not hanging on her every word, not ogling her while his tongue hangs out drooling supposed to be some clue as to his sexuality?

I think you're missing the point.

Of course a couple of photos of someone looking disinterested don't normally prove anything about their sexuality. But this is Leonardo DiCaprio we are talking about. A guy who has had gay rumors around him for years and who is pushing 40 and is still unmarried.

This article may be written for a REASON (eg. to hint that he is gay!).

by Anonymousreply 2301/23/2013

Gay rumors *here*. Big difference.

by Anonymousreply 2401/23/2013

I can believe a straight man might be that disinterested in Naomi Campbell in a bikini. She's fortyish, she isn't wearing any makeup there, and she's a psychobitch.

Not that this makes me believe Leo is straight or anything.

by Anonymousreply 2501/23/2013

Naomi is still beautiful but Psychobitch is written boldly across her forehead.

by Anonymousreply 2601/23/2013

[quote]If you read the Vanity Fair cover story on Gisele Bundchen from four or five years ago, it's obvious they were close friends but not lovers.

Do we have a link?

by Anonymousreply 2701/24/2013

I couldn't get a word in edgewise.

by Anonymousreply 2801/24/2013

I don't blame ANY man for being able to resist the unsavory Naomi Campbell. I'm shocked to hear they're long-term friends! What kind of friendship can a narcissistic empty-headed model provide? Eh, maybe Leo's no genius either.

by Anonymousreply 2901/24/2013
Need more help? Click Here.