Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Kelly Clarkson Was Not Lip-Syncing: Singer's Rendition Of 'My Country 'Tis Of Thee' Was Live

...and Beyonce Knowles-Carter lip-synched the national anthem.

by Anonymousreply 1301/23/2013

I never was a fan of American Idol and I never really heard her sing before yesterday, she sounded really good.

by Anonymousreply 101/23/2013

I get it that you want to trash Beyonce. I get it that any successful woman is a cunt. I get it that it is necessary to try and take down someone.

by Anonymousreply 201/23/2013

I can't wait for the Super Bowl to be over so Beyonce will go away for awhile. Pepsi just paid her 55 million to do commercials. Coke Zero just got my business. I know she has that "documentary" about her life coming up on HBO but I can avoid that. I'm sick of her and her fugly, fat husband. The only piece of news about her that I found interesting was that BI that insinuated that Gywnie hooked up with Jay Zzzzzz a few times.

by Anonymousreply 301/23/2013

I kill you. I kill you all.

by Anonymousreply 401/23/2013

Kelly and the Marine Corps. band did an amazing version of "My Country Tis of Thee." Really beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 501/23/2013

R2. Oh shut up.

The marine band only backed off from its original claim about Beyonce lip-synching because the band didn't want to be the one to go on the record.

But of course Beyonce lip-synched. There is no way she was going to sing live and take the risk of something going wrong at a presidential inauguration.

Whitney Houston lip-synched when she sang the national anthem at the 1991 Super Bowl. And that has been hailed as the great national anthem performance ever.

by Anonymousreply 601/23/2013

It doesn't really matter if she lip-synced or not. It's out there and the public is going to judge her. She is going to be under major scrutiny for her Super Bowl performance. If she had any idea to do the same thing at that venue she better think twice.

by Anonymousreply 701/23/2013

[R7] Ya sure, like Madonna didn't lip sync at the super bowl.

by Anonymousreply 901/23/2013

Mary J. Blige comes to mind here. She doesn't always sing on key, and sometimes she struggles to hit a high note, but she always sings her heart out, and the emotion she puts in her singing allows people to overlook some of her weaknesses as a singer. Pair the rather clod-hopping choreography Beyonce is known for, with the silly Sasha Fierce stage persona, and the idea that the girl can't sing live at a large venue, and you have the potential for the paying public to turn on Miss Bey. She better bring it at the Super Bowl and it better be REAL.

by Anonymousreply 1001/23/2013

It is being reported that performers at the Super Bowl always pre-record and then sing along with the pre-recorded tracks.

The report said even Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band did this at the Superbowl.

by Anonymousreply 1101/23/2013

Beyonce is such an irritating twat. So tired of seeing her and that fugly thick lipped husband of hers. She thinks she's so cool with her mo-town rip off music style but in fact she's just another boring leech.

by Anonymousreply 1201/23/2013

How much did Kelly have to pay someone in the Marine band to lie for her?

by Anonymousreply 1301/23/2013
Need more help? Click Here.