Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Prince Harry Sounds Off On Nude Photo Scandal: 'I Let My Family Down'

"It was probably a classic case of me being too much Army and not enough prince. It’s a simple case of that."

Video:

by Anonymousreply 1601/23/2013

All we ever saw was one naked ass shot.

What's so bad about that?

by Anonymousreply 101/23/2013

R2, there are photos online of William's cock pissing. Why is he given a pass?

And yes, I agree it's unfortunate we didn't get to see the other naked photos that the women were shopping around. I guess the Palace bought them up and we won't see them. : (

by Anonymousreply 301/23/2013

R3. Harry didn't reaally get a pass if his cock pics are out there. The palace were able to buy them from whomever had them in that Vegas hotel room. It's not like the media had them and chose not to run them.

On the other hand, William's cock pics pissing were taken by a secretly stalking paparazzi who secretly sold them to a tabloid newspaper. The palace didn't have the chance to buy them so that no one would see them.

by Anonymousreply 401/23/2013

R4, the bottom line is that William's cock is visible at the touch of a button and Harry's isn't.

by Anonymousreply 501/23/2013

I saw an interview and heard him say too much something and not enough prince but did not understand the something. Knowing the word was army is insulting to his army pals. It was too much jack ass and not enough prince

by Anonymousreply 601/23/2013

R1, R3, R5. You're comparing apples to oranges. William's pics were shown in the media/tabloid/internet because the media had his pics--and they ran them. The media took the pics of William pissing.

Harry's dick pics (if they're out there) were/are not in the media's possession because the media didn't take those pics...so the media never had the chance to run them.

The media didn't give Harry a pass; the media didn't have Harry's dick pics in the first place. If the media had them--they would have posted them--just as they did with William's pics.

by Anonymousreply 701/23/2013

The cam pix from the suite look like something you might see on cam4.

by Anonymousreply 801/23/2013

He is obviously used to being naked with his army buddies at their desert base. Those are the real pics we would like to see - "horseplay" between Harry and his army pals, one would hardly get naked in public otherwise ... they must be used to relieving their frustration with or in view of each other.

by Anonymousreply 901/23/2013

[quote]He is obviously used to being naked with his army buddies at their desert base.

Because he got naked with a couple of girls in Vegas ?

It may just be that he's used to getting naked around pretty women, rather than other guys.

by Anonymousreply 1001/23/2013

You have to be pretty relaxed about being naked with strangers of either sex to have got into that situation ...

by Anonymousreply 1101/23/2013

Don't lots of people play strip poker, R11?

by Anonymousreply 1201/23/2013

I haven't been in the military, but I would guess that Harry and this mates have seen each other naked. Isn't that sort of par for the course especially stationed in a place like Afghanistan when privacy is limited for changing, showering, etc.

Even getting up in the moring to take a piss you're bound to see a fair amount of morning wood among fellow troops. Some guys in a setting like that are just not all that modest and concerned about being covered up.

by Anonymousreply 1301/23/2013

R6, it is not an insult. Military people are not ashamed of their bodies, and are known for being wild on liberty. He did not insult soldiers, he identifies with them. Harry was on pre-deployment leave, his last chance to have fun.

by Anonymousreply 1401/23/2013

Have we not seen this?

Army boys will be army boys ...

by Anonymousreply 1501/23/2013

[quote]Even getting up in the moring to take a piss you're bound to see a fair amount of morning wood among fellow troops.

MARY!

by Anonymousreply 1601/23/2013
Need more help? Click Here.