Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Venus Williams Likes the White Meat

Hottie Cuban boyfriend on the beach. Why is he wearing two Speedo's though?

by Anonymousreply 3603/23/2013

Could someone please tell me how the hell she landed a hot guy like this? Is it the fame and money or true love?

by Anonymousreply 103/22/2013

Men look hotter in trunks.

by Anonymousreply 203/22/2013

[quote]Now what is Venus telling us with all those little PDAs??? "I am a woman, I really am!" and yet the lady doth protest too much, methinks!!

Commenter got it right.

by Anonymousreply 303/22/2013

Some people would do anything for front row seats to the US Open.

by Anonymousreply 403/22/2013

One word, op - MONEY.

Some people would do anything for the almighty dollar.

by Anonymousreply 503/22/2013

No way that roided lezzie is sleeping with that.

by Anonymousreply 603/22/2013

[quote] Why is he wearing two Speedo's though?

Cubans are notoriously HUNG, baby!

by Anonymousreply 703/22/2013

What are you people talking about? Venus is over 6 feet tall, and weighs between 150-160 lbs. She is not bulky at all, and doesnt look like a steroid user. And she's very pretty. She's frequently had boyfriends, I don't think there's ever been lesbian rumors about her.

She generally has a great reputation. The worst press she gets is sometimes being accused of being ungracious in defeat (although that was more common earlier in her career), and while she's very nice and polite, she's very quiet and reserved -- many interpreted that as her being standoffish when she first joined the tour.

by Anonymousreply 803/22/2013

Can't believe a 33 yr old woman would sleep with Richard Williams. Disgusting!

He's old and gross and old.

by Anonymousreply 903/22/2013

Look at the link in R1 - just gross is all I can say.

by Anonymousreply 1003/22/2013

She looks Black to me m

by Anonymousreply 1103/22/2013

[quote] Is it the fame and money or true love?

Fame and money, R1.

by Anonymousreply 1203/22/2013

How did Venus get a hot guy like that? I just don't understand. I bet he's in it because of the money and fame. He is an aspiring model after all, right?

by Anonymousreply 1303/22/2013

Sometimes I really don't understand you guys, it is like you live in these weird little bubbles cut off from the real world. Go to any mall in America on a Saturday and take a look at some of the fat walruses with very attractive guys. Especially around a place with some sort of residential military complex close by. But even if you don't want go the normal people route. How did Billy Joel land Christie Brinkley? How did Howard Stern get his wife? Donald Trump? It could be money, it could fame, or it could be something else. It's silly to single out Venus, when you see examples of this all around you. There is nothing unique to this scenario.

by Anonymousreply 1403/22/2013

[quote]How did Billy Joel land Christie Brinkley? How did Howard Stern get his wife? Donald Trump? It could be money

Don't delude yourself, darling. It's money.

by Anonymousreply 1503/22/2013

[quote]There is nothing unique to this scenario.

Re-fuckin'-lax, R14.

No one said it was a unique situation. Just an obvious one. Which is why we are commenting on it. As with Stern & Trump, Williams got someone hot cause she has a lot of money.

by Anonymousreply 1603/22/2013

Amazing shoulders on that one. The dude, I mean.

BTW, which sister is the thug who threatened the judge?

by Anonymousreply 1703/22/2013

Coulda been either one R17, they are both thugs.

by Anonymousreply 1803/22/2013

Maybe he's got more machinery downtown than one speedo can support. The outer speedo does look rather loose.

But I think he must have some weird fucked up sense of beauty if he finds that creature attractive. Who next, Whoopie Goldberg?

by Anonymousreply 1903/22/2013

And where's your boyfriend r19? Didn't think so!

by Anonymousreply 2003/22/2013

I don't know what that guy does for a living, but how could Brinkley/Joel have been about money, they both had money going in?

by Anonymousreply 2103/22/2013

Talent is also very attractive to people who aren't shallow. Shockingly, most people here are baffled by that. Wonder why?

by Anonymousreply 2203/22/2013

R22 Oh please! Would a hot young 24 year old want an unattractive (lets be honest) 32 year old if she wasn't rich and famous? Also, he's an "aspiring model" (we all know how that story goes).

Get real.

by Anonymousreply 2303/22/2013

Do most of you really think she's unattractive? I always thought she was pretty.

by Anonymousreply 2403/22/2013

She's much prettier than Serena. That's for damn sure.

by Anonymousreply 2603/22/2013

Cute. So who's his boyfriend?

by Anonymousreply 2703/22/2013

He's more my type than hers, Venus send him my way, thanks.

by Anonymousreply 2803/22/2013

Lots of jealous,lonely haters here,r24. Projecting their hate on Venus still won't land them a hot guy...

by Anonymousreply 2903/22/2013

[R8] Venus is never ungracious in defeat and when she loses, she always greets her opponent with a smile at the net no matter what the circumstances. She probably even smiled for Serena when she lost to her at 4 grand slam finals in a row. Wouldn't be terribly easy to do =p

[R18] Maybe you should actually watch tennis before making a silly statement like that. Venus has only 2 major incidents of arguing with an umpire in her whole career, and one of them was all the way back in the 90s when she was a newcomer.

Serena's temperamental but Venus is generally beyond reproach.

Anyway good for her. She's had some rotten luck with injuries and most importantly an auto-immune disease which keeps her from playing to her full capabilities any longer, so hopefully this guy is the real deal =p.

by Anonymousreply 3003/22/2013

Yes, she is attractive, R23. Get over it.

by Anonymousreply 3103/23/2013

This is not news, OP.

by Anonymousreply 3203/23/2013

He's efffing gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 3403/23/2013

His last name is Pis. He must be bi at the least....

by Anonymousreply 3503/23/2013

I would have his babies.

by Anonymousreply 3603/23/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!