Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Bill Maher just grosses me out

He is so fugly.

And who else gives so much airtime to people like Ann Coulter?

by Anonymousreply 1501/23/2013

Change the channel

by Anonymousreply 101/22/2013

I agree. I thought his show was genius though, the old ones, where he really got some good conversations going. But he's always been a skeeve, and you don't even have to know about his skeevy background to know he's a skeeve. It oozes from his pores.

by Anonymousreply 201/22/2013

For some reason I'd let him stick the tip in.

by Anonymousreply 301/22/2013

If he's that skeezy, OP, then don't let him fuck you.

by Anonymousreply 401/22/2013

Ann Coulter hasn't been on his show in a while so obviously you don't watch, so what are you bitching about? She's a regular on Hannity, that's who gives her so much time.

by Anonymousreply 501/22/2013

I can't stand Matt Lauer, but he really gives Coulter a hard time. Does she ever go back to "Today" anymore? She was avoiding Lauer for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 601/22/2013

This coming Friday, Nancy Pelosi & Howard Dean are scheduled to be on.

So lighten up.

by Anonymousreply 701/22/2013

So...OP, you only listen to and/or learn from people you want to fuck or find aesthetically attractive?

Hmm.

by Anonymousreply 801/22/2013

Bill Maher doesn't let women push him around. lots of blind items about him and women. If i were straight he would be one of my role models.

by Anonymousreply 901/22/2013

It's skeevy, not skeezy. Skeezy is a flyover error of a Sicilian-American insult. You skeeve me, ii skeeve you,I'm skeeved out. He's a skeeve.

by Anonymousreply 1001/23/2013

Bill's not pretty, of course the OP would dismiss him.

by Anonymousreply 1101/23/2013

I think Bill thought it was funny when he was a young letch. But he's old now and being a letch is just gross. I really don't want to hear greasy-haired old men talking about pussy. I sure don't want to pay for it on premium cable.

I can just listen to Aqualung on my iPad instead.

by Anonymousreply 1201/23/2013

He does more than give Coulter a lot of airtime, he put her on the map in the first place. Nobody had heard of her before Politically Incorrect.

by Anonymousreply 1301/23/2013

He likes her, they're friends, he's said so. It's all a joke, she's an entertainment figure for talk shows. Who really takes her seriously?

by Anonymousreply 1401/23/2013

LOL @ R9. Bill Mahr is a fugly midget whose dick is only 2 inches hard. The only way a woman can even feel anything at all is if she "pushes him around."

by Anonymousreply 1501/23/2013
Need more help? Click Here.