Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I just punched my Macbook and now it's acting all funny

Youtube was pissing me off SO badly that I aped out on my Macbook Pro a little bit ago. It initially froze up, so I had to restart it (maybe that was the hard drive locking?). Anyway, now all the keys on my keyboard are crunchy like they have crumbs underneath them (which they don't) and I was getting some beeping noises whenever I'd press a key, but that's gone now. THANKS, YOUTUBE!!!

by Anonymousreply 2506/15/2013

Thanks passive-aggressive. I felt cheap with you anyway, you used me for cheap pleasures then beat me when I didn't perform.

by Anonymousreply 101/22/2013

It wasn't the Macbook's fault, it was fucking YouTube. That site is so goddamn buggy, the fucking video wouldn't load & then when I'd try and skip forward, I'd just get that fucking spinning wheel all over again and have to wait AGAIN. For what!? I even had it on low resolution! POS site.

by Anonymousreply 201/22/2013

I feel you OP, I punch a bitch when I'm annoyed too!

by Anonymousreply 301/22/2013

You told me last time this would never happen again. And I believed you dammit! I BELIEVED YOU!

by Anonymousreply 401/22/2013

Sometimes I just close all browsers and reboot if videos are sticking. Or, at least close and reopen the browser I'm using.

by Anonymousreply 501/22/2013

I was cleaning the other day. My kindle was sitting on a stack of books. My mop accidentally hit the table, the kindle fell on the floor, the books teetered and fell on top of it, destroying the screen. Poetic justice?

by Anonymousreply 601/22/2013

Some people just shouldn't have nice things.

by Anonymousreply 701/22/2013

I'm surprised, OP, would know what to do with a computer. I'm impressed. Special Needs teacher, take a bow.

by Anonymousreply 801/22/2013

I'm sure Apple will fix it for free after you tell them it was YouTube's fault.

by Anonymousreply 901/22/2013

A cousin (adopted) revealed that she had to be restrained because she punched holes in the wall when she found out her dad had died. He had advanced Alzheimer's.

OP, I should hook you up with her! You'd be an excellent match!

by Anonymousreply 1001/22/2013

[quote]I'm surprised, OP, would know what to do with a computer.

I'm surprised you still don't know how to use commas.

by Anonymousreply 1101/22/2013

You people act as if you've never punched a computer before.

by Anonymousreply 1201/22/2013

[quote]I'm surprised, OP, would know what to do with a computer.

Given that you have yet to master the comma, r8, you'd be wise to lay off about OP's computer skills.

by Anonymousreply 1301/22/2013

My mid century punctuation is correct. It you without the benefit of proper english teachers who suck.

by Anonymousreply 1401/22/2013

OP, this cousin (adopted) is a big girl and too old for the fucky sucky thang so I think you guys would make an ideal couple.

It would be like you had a twin who wore sweatpants to a funeral!

by Anonymousreply 1501/22/2013

I punched my computer once, but it fucking hurt so I haven't done it again. True story.

by Anonymousreply 1601/22/2013

You sound nuts, OP.

by Anonymousreply 1701/22/2013

I destroyed a couple key boards in my time. Since I cut out moring caffeine my rage incidents are rare now.

by Anonymousreply 1801/22/2013

Punching a computer will make it realise who is boss.

by Anonymousreply 1901/22/2013

I know it's irrational but I have to do it in the heat of the moment. You should have seen the punches I gave to my old Dell laptop! And that was the computer's fault, that fucking piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 2001/22/2013

[quote]My mid century punctuation is correct. It you without the benefit of proper english teachers who suck.

Oh, dear, dear, dear.

by Anonymousreply 2101/23/2013

Stupid OP, it wasn't Mac's fault...that's PC abuse!

by Anonymousreply 2201/23/2013

Awww R6

by Anonymousreply 2301/23/2013

WELP, I've just done it again! This time I put a big ol' dent in the lid. I was playing a fucking PS3 game that was pissing me the fuck off, so I slammed my controller down on my MBP and the rest is history. Also chipped my PS3 controller.

by Anonymousreply 2406/15/2013

Sorry you got that call, officer, but everything's OK. I just ran into a Windows is all.

by Anonymousreply 2506/15/2013
Need more help? Click Here.