Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Lara Flynn Boyle's All-New Face.

At least she doesn't look scary-skinny anymore. She doesn't look like Lara Flynn Boyle, either, but maybe that was the point.

by Anonymousreply 1701/24/2013

Same outfit, more attractive angle.

by Anonymousreply 101/22/2013

Not safe for anything.

by Anonymousreply 201/22/2013

She looks much better than the last shots of her I saw. She had massive jowls and double chin. Someone here said that it was likely the result of long term bulimia from stomach acids seeping into muscle tissue.

by Anonymousreply 301/22/2013

The double chin's still there in the first post.

She's only 42. Why, oh why would she do this to herself at that age?

by Anonymousreply 401/22/2013

It's better than it was before. These were the photos I was referring to. She attempts to hide it with a scarf, but there seems to be a lot more chin there. It's tighten up now, I think.

by Anonymousreply 501/22/2013

Wow -she looks like a hunched-over old woman in the shots at r5's link. And to see the comment she made at 32 - that there weren't many good parts for older women and she wasn't looking forward to aging - she's obviously had some kind of mental illness re aging for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 601/22/2013

She was beautiful 15-20 years ago.

Glad she isn't as skinny as she was.

by Anonymousreply 701/24/2013

Word around Chicago where she's from is that she comes from quite a dysfunctional alcoholic family. She had and may still have problems with alcohol herself. That could account for some of the bloating now. She was skeletal in old photos.

by Anonymousreply 801/24/2013

She looks like Kathleen Turner in the first pic.

by Anonymousreply 901/24/2013

I hate Jack Nicholson after reading about his systematic abuse of Boyle. There's a man who earned the stroke he has tried to hide, as he continues to struggle with therapy locked away in his house.

You're evil, Jack, and life is not a movie.

by Anonymousreply 1001/24/2013

What was the abuse, R10? Was she the woman who took a golf club to his Mercedes?

by Anonymousreply 1101/24/2013

This made me very sad. I have liked Lara since Poltergeist 3 days!! She was SO beautiful. I have heard she is a bitch, but she does not deserve this

by Anonymousreply 1201/24/2013

She buckled under the "you're too skinny" frenzy. Misery loves company. Lara certainly joined them.

by Anonymousreply 1301/24/2013

She looks like her underwear are full of fire ants, but she's trying to 'soldier on.' Good GAWD.

by Anonymousreply 1401/24/2013

I feel bad for her. She seems so very unhappy.

by Anonymousreply 1501/24/2013

Any woman that gets involved with Jack Nicholson has to be crazy. He has a terrible track record.

by Anonymousreply 1601/24/2013

I heard that Lara has a very overbearing mom

by Anonymousreply 1701/24/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!