Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Robert Redford Wants Paris Hilton to Fuck Off

He thinks she 'lowers the tone' of his festival. I loathe this bitch, but Sundance has been a wankfest for years.

by Anonymousreply 1501/23/2013

Paris Hilton is a parasite. Good for Redford.

by Anonymousreply 101/22/2013

Meanwhile 'indie' agency CAA hosts a party with a bunch of female strippers with strap ons.

by Anonymousreply 201/22/2013

Like she's any more of a whore than the rest of those snakes and shylocks

by Anonymousreply 301/22/2013

From what I understand, Paris was getting all the attention from photographers and reporters. Everyone else was ignored.

by Anonymousreply 401/22/2013

He ought to ban those types from coming in, she's an idiot famewhore.

by Anonymousreply 501/22/2013

[quote]From what I understand, Paris was getting all the attention from photographers and reporters. Everyone else was ignored

Is this 2003?

by Anonymousreply 601/22/2013

Hey Robert Redford, we don't want her either. Just like we don't want the likes of Kim Kardashian. Now you know what it feels like to have these know-nothings invade your world and be unable to get rid of them.

by Anonymousreply 701/22/2013

Agree with R8. Why is he talking about her at all? She shouldn't even be on his radar.

by Anonymousreply 1001/22/2013

I don't think Paris is on his radar, he was simply responding to an observation.

Hilton is rich, so there will always be someone to get her into places she really doesn't belong. Her life isn't about happiness, lord knows! She's about excitement. Excitement stops the mind from becoming depressed by reality.

There are a lot of us like that, we're simply not rich enough to be noticed.

by Anonymousreply 1101/22/2013

Did my ears deceive me or did Paris say she was touring behind a new album in Japan on the Housewives last night?

I imagine she's big in Japan.

by Anonymousreply 1201/22/2013

The Japanese believe wonky eyes are good luck.

by Anonymousreply 1301/22/2013

She's kind of got that aging, giggly, Hello Kitty, sucky-fucky, daisy pink, suicidal chihuahua appeal.

by Anonymousreply 1401/22/2013

According to TMZ, hundreds of people were lining up to get her autograph. Why? The bitch doesn't have any talent.

by Anonymousreply 1501/23/2013
Need more help? Click Here.