Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Do you watch reality TV currently?

I'm really curious as to the results.

by Anonymousreply 1901/22/2013

I used to watch Project Runway -- but now, no.

by Anonymousreply 101/22/2013

Only one show: The Amazing Race.

by Anonymousreply 201/22/2013

American Idol

The Bachelor

DWTS

Survivor

Big Brother

That's all!

by Anonymousreply 301/22/2013

Same R1. I was done after the season with Jeffrey.

by Anonymousreply 401/22/2013

I watch Project Runway and Top Chef. I might flip to American Idol once the top 12 have been established.

Give me a good, scripted show like Breaking Bad or Mad Men any day of the week.

by Anonymousreply 501/22/2013

Same as r2.

by Anonymousreply 601/22/2013

Survivor, Amazing Race, and Bad Girls Club.

by Anonymousreply 701/22/2013

Not one minute so far.

by Anonymousreply 801/22/2013

I watch DWTS when Tristan is on but I don't watch it after he's been eliminated. I watched Adam Lambert's performances on AI but not the rest of the show. I have ever watched Hell's Kitchen if nothing else was on. Other than that, I don't watch reality TV. Oh, I watched one episode of that silly 'Splash' from the UK because I have a huge crush on Jake Canuso and he looks lovely in a speedo.

by Anonymousreply 901/22/2013

Survivor and Top Chef. That's it.

by Anonymousreply 1001/22/2013

I don't care who says how played out The Amazing Race is, it's still one of my favorite shows to watch. I think it may be coming back on next month too.

I also watch Top Chef/Project Runway and some of the Food Network cooking shows (I don't know if "Iron Chef", "Chopped", "Sweet Genius", "Worst Cooks in America", etc are considered reality). I watched those Housewives shows for a brief time and realized it was pointless and stupid and never went back. There are some obsession/hoarding type shows on TLC and Discovery and A&E that I might watch, but no Honey Boo Boo/Gator Boys/Pawn Stars or any of that nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 1101/22/2013

The only one I ever watched was RHONJ, but the last year was so awful, I gave up halfway through.

by Anonymousreply 1201/22/2013

I love the CBS shows:

Big Brother

Survivor

Amazing Race

Everything else I can skip

by Anonymousreply 1301/22/2013

No, and I really hate America 'reality' shows. They're so fake, it's laughable. That music, those wild camera shots, etc. It's like a movie. Fly-on-the-wall is more interesting, but I'd still never watch it. The Brits do reality better.

by Anonymousreply 1401/22/2013

Same with R1, I liked Project Runway as it featured talented people creating cool fashion. Now though, but the allstars crowning of Anthony Ryan and the stupid team twists for the entire next season means I am done.

by Anonymousreply 1501/22/2013

I think Jeffery ruined Project Runway for me. Could not believe that jerk won. PR seemed to reward his negative antics and horrible designs. Also, Ulli loses twice? Enough already! The nasty or horrendous your designs are, the better chances you win.

by Anonymousreply 1601/22/2013

[quote]The Brits do reality better.

Yes, British "Big Brother" and "Celebrity Big Brother" are indeed masterpieces. If nothing else than because they unleashed the genius that was Jade Goody onto the world.

Your cultural chauvinism is so justified.

by Anonymousreply 1701/22/2013

The Amazing Race. I used to watch Big Brother and Survivor but stopped many years ago when I lost interest (too many "special" seasons and stunt casting, people wanting to be characters instead of themselves, the producers/network advancing characters/plots)

by Anonymousreply 1801/22/2013

Amazing Race, Top Chef, I'll occasionally watch American Idol.

by Anonymousreply 1901/22/2013
Need more help? Click Here.