Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Newt Gingrich's ringtone: Dancing Queen

My partner is seated a couple rows behind Newt and Callista right now (in coach) and the plane has landed, passengers awaiting to debark. He just texted me to say Newt's ringtone is Dancing Queen by ABBA.

I think my favorite aspect of this is simply that Obama is now a 2nd term president while Newt and Callista fly coach.

by Anonymousreply 601/26/2013

I bet it was Lindsay Graham calling.

by Anonymousreply 101/23/2013

Widely reported in the press OP.

Zesty and ESTy!

by Anonymousreply 201/23/2013

Honestly I didn't know that R2. Thought I was serving some amusing first hand (or second hand) gossip. But it's true they were flying in coach. DC to Atlanta.

This is the 3rd time in a row I've been called an EST for posting something that was/is in fact true. Years ago we got more real world gossip from people who actually got out and saw/did things. I think the majority of DL posters today are keyboard-tappin' introverts who seldom leave home.

by Anonymousreply 301/23/2013

That's my ringtone too. Damn, I guess I'll have to change mine to Waterloo or Does Your Mother Know. I can't have the same one as that beast.

by Anonymousreply 401/25/2013

That's because my life is as good as an Abba song. It's as good as Dancing Queen.

by Anonymousreply 501/25/2013

He was a pundit on some Sunday news show recently (does it matter which? they're all the same) and he hardly said anything. I think he skipped breakfast and was dreaming of biscuits and gravy.

by Anonymousreply 601/26/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!