Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Lindsay Lohan offered up to 500K for DWTS and refuses

Cuz, you know, she's a serious actress.

I also think she doesn't want to be on it because she would have to really practice at dancing and not be able to run off to her coke dealer every time the whim struck her.

by Anonymousreply 2701/24/2013

Well, it's not as if she needs the money.

by Anonymousreply 101/22/2013

From TMZ:

[quote]My guess is if she had accepted the offer that would mean no drinking, no drugs and no partying..as a former dancer I can tell it is a tough demanding task. no games... she wouldnt be able to make it ..Like any addict she wont let anything come between her and her alcohol/drugs.

My thoughts exactly.

by Anonymousreply 201/22/2013

Thank God.

by Anonymousreply 301/22/2013

She needs a father.

by Anonymousreply 401/22/2013

500K? That's really not a lot for someone of her notoriety, and she'd have to get in shape and learn how to dance on top of it. She's probably been smoking since age 10, it wouldn't be pretty with all the huffing and puffing. 500K is for more desperate has-beens than her.

by Anonymousreply 501/22/2013

[quote]I also think she doesn't want to be on it because she would have to really practice at dancing and not be able to run off to her coke dealer every time the whim struck her.

EXACTLY that.

by Anonymousreply 601/22/2013

Don't they get more money depending on how many weeks they survive? I recall seeing a contract for one of the minors on the show (the gymnast perhaps) and there was something in the contract about this. Not that I would expect her to stay sober enough to do well and get the additional pay.

by Anonymousreply 701/22/2013

I think so R7 and I'm sure they low-balled Lindsay knowing she'd drop out quickly.

by Anonymousreply 801/22/2013

I remember when they asked her to be on the show a few years ago and she refused then too.

Unselfishly, her demure Ma, Dina, let it be known that she would happily take her daughters's place because DWTS is one of her favorite shows.

Sadly, DWTS never took her up on her offer. I don't know if Pa Lohan pitched himself as well.

by Anonymousreply 901/22/2013

Who would have been the unlucky partner? I'm thinking the producers had Maks in mind. That would have been sublime.

by Anonymousreply 1001/22/2013

I think they had said previously that Maks would have been picked to be Lohan's partner.

by Anonymousreply 1101/22/2013

She gets that much for a lazy blow job, like she's going to work for her money?

I bet Dina was on the phone with the producers as soon as Lindsay hung up: 'You know I had a reality show on E! and I was a Rockette...'

by Anonymousreply 1201/22/2013

If she made any kind of effort, she'd make it to the semi-finals. She'd be such a ratings bonanza that they'd do their best to keep her around, and she'd make a fair amount of money for being the obligatory Character Audiences Love To Hate.

Of course, she'd probably fuck even that up, she'd be with her dealer during showtime.

by Anonymousreply 1301/22/2013

Lindsay...take it!! I know you're a serious actress, but the acting roles aren't exactly rolling in. And it will give you some desperately needed money.

And believe it or not, it will give you some respectability with the public. And you need that too!

by Anonymousreply 1401/22/2013

She can get that in one night, on her back, with some Arab Prince.

by Anonymousreply 1501/22/2013

The producers are fucking morons.

She is not worth five hundred thousand. Twenty five thousand at the most. She can't even draw flies.

by Anonymousreply 1601/22/2013

Why would a prince want to bang her?

by Anonymousreply 1701/22/2013

[quote] 500K? That's really not a lot for someone of her notoriety, and she'd have to get in shape and learn how to dance on top of it. She's probably been smoking since age 10, it wouldn't be pretty with all the huffing and puffing. 500K is for more desperate has-beens than her.

No, but if she were clean and sober this would help revive her career. she should have to pay them $500,000 for that. Of course she isn't clean or sober

by Anonymousreply 1801/22/2013

As a point of comparison I think most of the stars get 200K to participate.

by Anonymousreply 1901/22/2013

[quote]…and not be able to run off to her coke dealer

Why does everyone keep harping on that vicious rumor that she’s looking to do coke all the time? It’s NOT TRUE! tt

by Anonymousreply 2001/24/2013

She should ask for $2 million

by Anonymousreply 2101/24/2013

Doing DWTS have been worse for her career than any Lifetime or microbudget movie would be. It would show that she truly thought she was "over" and would never get a role again.

by Anonymousreply 2201/24/2013

No, "Liz and Dick" is what is going to keep her from ever getting a role again.

by Anonymousreply 2301/24/2013

Lance Bass goes on DWTS, Justin Timberlake makes hit after hit record.

Lohan is not in the Bass category. At least not yet.

by Anonymousreply 2401/24/2013

This would involve actual work. No way in hell she will ever do anything as taxing as this. Even when the Arabs are no longer knocking on her door.

by Anonymousreply 2501/24/2013

This is a woman who refused to turn up to the filming the reveal on Million Dollar Decorators and then scammed the producers of $250 grand. EIther the person who authorised Lindsay to appear on the show was on a meth bender (or her meth dealer) or they are illiterate and completely unaware of the fact that she's a worthless grifter. They pay her, then she's gone.

by Anonymousreply 2601/24/2013

OR, and this is just a theory, she got more attention for blowing off the MDD people than if she had shown up like she was supposed to.

by Anonymousreply 2701/24/2013
Need more help? Click Here.