Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Just had an odd text exchange with my FB

I think he I agreed to a drug-fueled threesome with him and his friend!(bb=baby; wk=wife & kid; hockey=his kid's hockey game; oc=of course; 4d=4-day; pnp=party n play/drugs; w=wife; syl=see you later).

Him: Hi bb, u up 4 2nite @ur place abt 7? WK @hock til 9

Me: yeah, need some heat on cold day LOL

Him: lol, btw, bud tommy in town 4biz. looking 2 play w us. u up 4 dat?

Me: who Tommy?

Him: old coll bud bi bottum, could b fun.

Me: hot??

Him: oc, gym bod 7 inch. hungry. 4d build-up. pnp he supply

Me: no pnp 4 me 2nite

Him: oh bb, ur gonna wanna

Me: not so sure

Him: discuss later. w calling gotta go, syl

by Anonymousreply 4101/24/2013

So fucking cancel it if you don't want it you doormat.

by Anonymousreply 101/22/2013

Second date, OP?

by Anonymousreply 201/22/2013

I'm available too OP.

by Anonymousreply 301/22/2013

Do you both have head injuries? How hard is it to text complete words?

I'll never understand this.

by Anonymousreply 401/22/2013

I'm a dumb sheltered flyover rube with a stupid question: does pnp mean meth? (I mean, I know what it literally means but not what it implies, as I have never partied nor played.)

by Anonymousreply 501/22/2013

OP wtf is the point of this thread? Are you retarded? Or just bragging?

by Anonymousreply 601/22/2013

Yes, R5, it means meth or other hard drugs like cocaine.

Poppers and pot are not considered "PNP".

by Anonymousreply 701/22/2013

What R4 said. Unless you are both 13, the texting is very pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 801/22/2013

tdh = this didn't happen

by Anonymousreply 901/22/2013

FB likes to do coke, so that's what pnp means. I've got an early meeting tomorrow. Gotta keep my head clear, so not so up for that tonight. My FB is going to try and change my mind, because the sex is better.

by Anonymousreply 1001/22/2013

So, both of you learned English as a second language?

Sounds like your uncertainty will just encourage them to move on to the next drug addled bareback sleaze pig. Count your blessings!

by Anonymousreply 1101/22/2013

I am lost as to why anyone would choose to communicate like this.

by Anonymousreply 1201/22/2013

by Anonymousreply 1301/22/2013

This will not end well.

by Anonymousreply 1401/22/2013

Agree with R4. Texting like this makes you a retard.

by Anonymousreply 1501/22/2013

Been FBs for the past 6 months. We've talked about adding a third person. It's something we both really want, but I thought we'd talk it out more rather than getting a short text letting me know that it was happening tonight. He tends to act on impulse, while I'm a little more deliberate. He mentioned his friend Tommy before as a possibility, since he travels to NYC on business from time to time.

by Anonymousreply 1601/22/2013

[quote]He tends to act on impulse, while I'm a little more deliberate.

Lovely, OP. If careful deliberation leads you into a relationship with a coked-up closet case who skips his kid's hockey games for PNP night with the boys, I'd hate to see what happens when you do make an impulsive decision.

by Anonymousreply 1701/22/2013

OMG! bb OP, tbh ITA w/R17. Ur a lsr.

IMHO, if u c np w/pnp, then it stby. LMAO

by Anonymousreply 1801/22/2013

Finally, R17 provides the response OP was looking for.

by Anonymousreply 1901/22/2013

ur bth fkd up

by Anonymousreply 2001/22/2013

This thread is so pathetic, I could laugh. You two text like 13 year old girls. I'd also hate to think what this whorebag is bringing home to his unsuspecting wife. He sounds just like the kind of idiot who barebacks (a lot of straight married men seem to think there's nothing wrong with it). You should really find someone more responsible for a fuck buddy. They are actually out there. Also, drugs are really lame.

Yes, I’m being totally judgy and no, I'm not a frau.

by Anonymousreply 2101/22/2013

OP you're a loser. No point in this thread and no one CARES that you are fucking a closet case drug addict that has a wife and kids. NO ONE!

by Anonymousreply 2201/22/2013

by Anonymousreply 2301/22/2013

I love how OP keeps responding with details about the affair, as if anyone cared or expressed interest, but ignores the majority of the posts, which are ripping his ridiculous texting habits that make a tween with unmedicated ADHD and a flip phone look like Shakespeare.

by Anonymousreply 2401/22/2013

Honestly, would not have understood the text message, without the OP explaining it.

by Anonymousreply 2601/22/2013

He isn't bringing any diseases home to his wife. We never bareback, and we won't with the third person tonight. We just have some NSA fun every now and then. Yeah, drugs enter the picture every now and then. What of it? Admittedly, the sex is just more intense when we're high. I wouldn't feel too sorry for the wife. He makes a great salary that allows her live in a lovely house in New Rochelle and to shop at The Westchester.

by Anonymousreply 2701/22/2013

I have it set up so my shorthand goes into longhand after I type it. It's useful, messes up once in a while but it's better than textspeak.

by Anonymousreply 2801/22/2013

Okay, so what was the point of posting this exchange? Are you looking for advice? I’m confused.

You sound somewhat deluded. I'd be willing to bet that you aren't his only on-call fag.

by Anonymousreply 2901/22/2013

You need drugs for intense sex and, after six months, need a third? You must be really, really boring in bed.

by Anonymousreply 3001/22/2013

[quote]Okay, so what was the point of posting this exchange?

Hardcore trolling, of course. OP is doing it at multiple levels here. Lets dissect:

- The abysmal text-speak. That OP is ignoring the replies (the majority in this thread in fact) that question this inanity only confirms that it was rendered as such in order to push people's buttons. Everyone knows grammar queens abound on DL and the "elder gays" hate that newfangled communication so...we get a pair of apparent adults who text like short bus tweens.

- The reference to "Married Cock". This hits on multiple DL controversies such as gay identity, the closet, cheating and, of course, "fraus", in the person of the well-kept, materialistic and clueless wife. Women are so dumb, and all they care about is sinking their hooks into a guy's cash.

- Casual mention of casual use of hardcore drugs. The "what of it" retort tips his hand a bit: oddly defensive and a tad naive to assume no one would call him on it...which practically proved he did know he'd be called on it and included it for that very reason. Now a flame war will erupt between pro and con PNPers.

There's probably more I'm missing and even more OP had planned, but this thread is really too stupid to waste time with.

by Anonymousreply 3101/22/2013

It takes twice as long to read this nonsense than if you had just typed out the words. Do none of you own an iPhone?!? It would also take me twice as long to type that way than to just type out the words. With autocorrect, it's pretty easy. See?

Sent from my iPhone

by Anonymousreply 3201/23/2013

Had a threesome yet Opie?

by Anonymousreply 3301/24/2013

[quote]2nite @ur place abt 7

Abt 7 = American Ballet Theater, Room 7 t

by Anonymousreply 3401/24/2013

[quote]…but this thread is really too stupid to waste time with.

Your 5-paragraph pointed analysis seems to say otherwise

by Anonymousreply 3501/24/2013

Exactly, R31.

Plus he probably got the "conversation" off of Facebook or the like.

by Anonymousreply 3601/24/2013

I'm so glad I'm not you OP. That text exchange was depressing.

by Anonymousreply 3701/24/2013

This is not an "odd" exchange. This is how whores communicate.

by Anonymousreply 3801/24/2013

I'm sure your mother couldn't be prouder, hon.

by Anonymousreply 3901/24/2013

R39, if your mother is privy to the details of your sex life and they "make her proud," I feel sorry for you.

by Anonymousreply 4001/24/2013

Is this just another "look at me, I'm desirable to someone" post for the OP to look back at?

by Anonymousreply 4101/24/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!