Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Nobody Loves Me

Married Cock Keeps Finding Me. It's still pretty hot, but I find it unfulfilling. And yes I know these are closeted gay men or Bi guys who are married. None of them love me ever. Why can't I just find someone who loves me, or at least cares deeply? I had one trick who used to give me useful life advice. Why do nice boys never ever like me?

by Depressedreply 2401/27/2013

"Nice boys" are boring. You don't really want one otherwise you'd be with one already. You like the excitement of hot sex with married cock. Admit it. Unfortunately we can't have everything honey. You need to decide - boring sex and "nice" or hot sex and loneliness. Choose.

by Depressedreply 201/22/2013

This is why you can't have nice things.

by Depressedreply 301/22/2013

Time limits on passion means you don't deal with mundane or everyday squabbles, nor do you become close or intimate enough to really know each other.

by Depressedreply 401/22/2013

OP, add me to the list.

by Depressedreply 501/22/2013

That's why it's good to wait until you're older to partner up. Intimacy becomes much more important as the need for constant hot monkey sex begins to wane.

by Depressedreply 601/22/2013

Since we don't know you personally OP it is absolutely impossible to answer this question.

Perhaps you should ask people who do know you.

Next!

by Depressedreply 701/22/2013

Me too, OP.

by Depressedreply 801/22/2013

R1, Fisting is a guaranteed way of finding a lover

by Depressedreply 901/22/2013

Because OP:

1) By using the words "trick" and "nice boy," I assume you're in your 40s and chasing boys who don't want love.

2) You're a whore, and nobody loves whores.

by Depressedreply 1001/22/2013

You are deliberately avoiding love and intimacy, by seeking out men who are unavailable.

No married man will ever love you, if a married cheater has any capacity for love at all (doubtful), it'll go to the kids. Maybe the wife, but that's rare.

by Depressedreply 1101/22/2013

Stop trying to find love on craigslist.

by Depressedreply 1201/22/2013

OP, did your married FB just send you a text to meet tonight during his kid's hockey game?

by Depressedreply 1301/22/2013

OP, be thankful you have FBs, and get laid regularly.

Imagine being unloved AND untouched.

I look at you with envy.

by Depressedreply 1401/22/2013

R1 gives a new freshness to the idea of the Freudian slip.

by Depressedreply 1501/22/2013

"Married cock keeps finding me..." ???

Stop right there.

One tends to receive what one gives. I have not been looking with interest in the past couple of years and little looks back at me with interest. When I get interested perhaps something might happen. Luckily I am not that interested.

If you want a good relationship OP, you have to give off a better vibe, by far, than the one you give off in your post.

by Depressedreply 1601/22/2013

OP, you say nothing in your post about actually searching for love.

"Married Cock Keeps Finding Me"? First I have to ask about the odd capitalization. Is this the title of your autobiography? "Married Cock", or, rather, closeted and cowardly gay men who live double lives and deceive the ones they claim to love, do not "find" you unless you are seeking them out. I'd venture that's your biggest problem there: wasting time and energy on guys who are the absolute worst relationship material. Besides already being in (duplicitous, sham) relationships, they aren't even able to be open and honest about their true selves. "None of them" will EVER love you.

You had to learn this the hard way? Are you 12?

The rest of your posts mentions "tricks", but not once do you mention dating, socializing, hobbies or interests that might lead you to meeting openly gay, single men.

If your whole life is set up around find-errr, "being found by" "married cock", then no, Petunia, you're never going to find love.

by Depressedreply 1701/22/2013

But, but I love you. And you never noticed.

by Depressedreply 1801/22/2013

r18 made me sad.

by Depressedreply 1901/23/2013

I notice you R18. Sending you my love.

by Depressedreply 2001/23/2013

Did I wander into a straight chick thread?

by Depressedreply 2101/23/2013

i see you like doing somebody else's job. you need to tell those hard cocks to go home to the missus and let her perform her wifely duties. you're doing all the grunt work, leg work, and dirty work and getting none of the perks. married cock is attracted to you for a reason. i wonder what that could be? when you deserve better, you will receive better. in life, you can only change yourself. are you ready? you ought to be.

by Depressedreply 2201/24/2013

If something happens more than once or twice, it's YOU.

Get a cat, problem solved.

by Depressedreply 2301/24/2013

At least I still have my Cole Haans boots.

by Depressedreply 2401/27/2013
Need more help? Click Here.