Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

UK DLers, a request, please...

Please vote for Heidi and Spencer to win Celebrity Big Brother on Friday night. Yes, I think they've both exhibited douchey behavior at times but the Gang of 3 (Rylan, Razor and Tricia) are now verbally bullying them and their xenophobic claws are showing ("Oh, fuck off back to America!"). If Heidi and Spencer won the looks on the Gang of 3's faces would be priceless. Heidi and Spencer have played a great game and they deserve to win because without them CBB would have had the most boring season ever.

by Anonymousreply 1601/25/2013

UK, we in America have totally forgotten these hairy turds. They were on one reality TV show that died and now they are smelling up your continent. Fuck them good

by Anonymousreply 101/22/2013

I wish we had a celebrity Big Brother here in America.

by Anonymousreply 201/22/2013

If they win, we will send out our drones. Wait, we already did.

by Anonymousreply 301/22/2013

bump

by Anonymousreply 401/22/2013

You stole our celebrities?

by Anonymousreply 501/22/2013

I repulse myself, but I used to think that Spencer was sexy when he was on The Hills. I knew he was trash and an awful individual, but I sickeningly found something attractive about his looks. I hang my head in shame.

by Anonymousreply 601/22/2013

Don't feel bad R6. We all have one or two of those.

by Anonymousreply 701/22/2013

OP, I can't imagine a life sadder than yours. Pimping for Heidi and Spencer is sadder than sad.

by Anonymousreply 801/22/2013

I am totally not surprised that Spencer is posting on the Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 901/22/2013

Fuck you, R8. Just as many love Heidi and Spencer as hate them.

I was so glad to see on BBOTS tonight Liam (he's one of us, right?) calling out Rylan and Tricia for their bullying of Heidi and Spencer. Because that's exactly what they did. Rylan is a bully and a cheater and doesn't deserve to win. I admit he seemed like a very appealing, sweet guy at the beginning but Heidi and Spencer brought out his profoundly nasty side. He might very well win on Friday night but he'll soon be shocked to learn that he is not universally loved.

by Anonymousreply 1001/24/2013

OK, UK, it's up to you. You can let xenophobic, entitled bullies like Rylan or Razor win this thing or you can vote for Spencer and Heidi and thus reward the ones who made this season what it was. I like to think you Brits will ultimately do the right thing.

by Anonymousreply 1101/25/2013

[quote]Fuck you, [R8]. Just as many love Heidi and Spencer as hate them.

And vastly, VASTLY more do not give a flying fuck or even know who these people are.

[quote]I like to think you Brits will ultimately do the right thing.

Given the the utter lack of any positive response, OP, I doubt many British DLers are watching this show or planning to vote on something so stupid.

by Anonymousreply 1201/25/2013

WRONG, R12. This show is a BIG DEAL over there, moron.

At least Spencer and Heidi ended up in the Final 2. Rylan will realize that he's still the loser because the press will only be interested in Spencer and Heidi. And he's been branded a cheater because he left the house once a week to go to rehearsals for The X Factor tour.

I'm glad that Razor the bully and Fatty from Steps (a mediocrity if ever there was one) were out of the house first tonight.

by Anonymousreply 1301/25/2013

What kind of quasi-celebrities are Rylan, Razor, and Tricia? Are they from some reality show like Heidi and Spencer?

by Anonymousreply 1401/25/2013

Moron reality-tv trash lovers like OP are what kind of dumbed-down abortion leftovers you idiots attract now.

Please shoot up your family reunion and then turn the gun on yourself, OP. Just please die.

by Anonymousreply 1501/25/2013

Please seek psychiatric help, R15. I beg of you.

Or, better still, go fuck yourself and choke to death on your own vomit.

by Anonymousreply 1601/25/2013
Need more help? Click Here.