Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

When former dates partner with very ugly people....

I feel better.

by Anonymousreply 1301/24/2013

Never question why you're alone, OP.

by Anonymousreply 101/21/2013

yup, OP. my first boyfriend slayed me when he left me for another guy. I was inconsolable. Then I met the guy, and realized, well, I'm so CLEARLY not the ex's type, the guy was so ugly.

by Anonymousreply 201/21/2013

Should you feel better? It could mean you're not being honest when you look in the mirror and you're actually way uglier than their new date.

by Anonymousreply 301/24/2013

Oh come on guys, we all know what he's talking about. We would all feel the same.

by Anonymousreply 401/24/2013

Yes, I've experienced this. It makes me feel petty but a part of me is glad that they're dating someone who is not attractive. My ex showed me a picture of his then boyfriend and I almost laughed out loud. Not at all cute. My ex even admitted that his sisters had asked him how he could date that guy after having dated me because I was so cute. Made me feel good. :-)

by Anonymousreply 501/24/2013

English not your first language OP?

by Anonymousreply 601/24/2013

Why should you feel better? It could mean that your ex would rather date an ugly guy with a great personality than a pretty boy like you who is an asshole or just plain boring.

by Anonymousreply 701/24/2013

I would feel worse about myself in that situation. Because if their taste is that bad, what would that say about you? You're probably not that attractive either.

by Anonymousreply 801/24/2013

Me talk pretty one day.

by Anonymousreply 901/24/2013

R7 and R8 are exactly right. It says volumes that they'd rather be with the "ugly" person than with you.

by Anonymousreply 1001/24/2013

Can you people read? Op never said his ex chose fuggo over him op may well have dumped the EX. Maybe the ex had his luck run out and now had to get someone even fugglier than himself.

by Anonymousreply 1101/24/2013

I agree, R11. I feel the same way as OP when I see my ex dating unattractive guys. However, I broke up with my ex and he didn't leave me for fuggo. Even though I broke up with him, it still makes me feel better to see he's dating someone less attractive. But it's only fleeting.

by Anonymousreply 1201/24/2013

OP didn't even say THAT, r11.

OP's post makes zero sense. Not good English, although of course we seem to have gotten the drift...

by Anonymousreply 1301/24/2013
Need more help? Click Here.