Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Say something to cheer me up.

I'm real sad, and real depressed right now.

by OPreply 3801/22/2013

We love you

by OPreply 101/21/2013

Razors pain you, Rivers are damp, Acid stains you And drugs cause cramp.

Guns aren't lawful, Nooses give, Gas smells awful...

...You might as well live.

by OPreply 201/21/2013

Thanks^ :)

by OPreply 301/21/2013

You can fire your grandchildren if you want, Mitt.

by OPreply 401/21/2013

You could move.

by OPreply 601/21/2013

A three legged dog limps into a bar and drawls, "Ah'm lookin' for the man who shot my paw."

by OPreply 701/21/2013

R1, R3 is for you. Also, please click on the link below.

by OPreply 801/21/2013

R2 that is awesome

by OPreply 901/21/2013

OP, just remember that tonight, Mitt and Ann Romney are probably thinking of sitting in their car (parked in the elevator) with the engine running.

by OPreply 1001/21/2013

That's sweet OP!

by OPreply 1101/21/2013

I've heard that before, but I love it Della!

by OPreply 1201/21/2013

Oh, no no please, please. It's a court jester's chair, a rare one, five-hundred years old. Please, sit on it. Say something funny; make me stop wanting to cry.

by OPreply 1301/21/2013

I finally started a job after being unemployed for 9 months. Celebrate with me, OP!!

I mean, nothing awful is forever.

by OPreply 1401/21/2013

I was depressed last night so I called Lifeline. They've got a call center in Pakistan. I told them I was suicidal. They got all excited and asked if I could drive a truck.

by OPreply 1501/21/2013

I'm an atheist, but I've always liked Revelation 21:4:

"And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away."

by OPreply 1601/21/2013

Congrats R14.

"I mean, nothing awful is forever." I needed that.

Press on the link below

by OPreply 1701/21/2013

And, I forgot to add that the Pet Shop Boys used that passage from Revelations for a song, "My Funny Uncle".

by OPreply 1801/21/2013

I'm glad you liked it, r12. I love Animals That Talk jokes.

Smooooches,OP.

by OPreply 1901/21/2013

Hey OP --

What's the reason form your sadness? Maybe you're justified.

by OPreply 2001/21/2013

"Smooooches,OP."

Right back at you della.

Press on the link below.

by OPreply 2101/21/2013

We won!

by OPreply 2201/21/2013

Awwww, you're cute, handsome and a good kisser!

by OPreply 2301/21/2013

OP --

"Fisting... are you into it?"

by OPreply 2401/21/2013

"We won!"

No, R22, the team won. See link.

by OPreply 2501/21/2013

Della, that's not me. I'm not sure who he is.

by OPreply 2601/21/2013

Picture perfect everything was worth It until that earthquake hit you out of focus, You can't controll it your world is broken Looking down at the peices You start to realize all this time You wasted on complaining You'll never get it back You shouldve been appreciating your life But it's never to late To put the peices back together With a whole new wide frame Lifes a jizsaw puzzle a mind game Each and everyday counts save the moment Is love worth it? do I deserve it? Stop asking questions won't you go ahead and earn it You got one life to live, (I'm gonna live it up, I'm gonna live it up) You got one live to love, (I'm giving all my love, I'm giving all my love) You got one life to live (I'm gonna live it up, I'm gonna live it up) You got one life to love (I'm giving all my love, I'm giving all my love) Love, Love I'm not perfect no one on this earth is But I'm learning what love is It's a maze called life we struggle and we fight To get to know love like we know wrong versus right When everything is said and done you look around and see you got no one Thers nothing you can do there's nothing you can say But wish that you had love A life to give and take Lifes a jizsaw puzzle a mind game Each and everyday counts save the moment Is love worth it? do I deserve it? Stop asking questions won't you go ahead and earn it You got one life to live, (I'm gonna live it up, I'm gonna live it up) You got one live to love, (I'm giving all my love, I'm giving all my love) You got one life to live (I'm gonna live it up, I'm gonna live it up) You got one life to love (I'm giving all my love, I'm giving all my love) Love, Love I'm giving all my love Love, love Look in the mirror and tell me what you see? Are you everything that you wanna be? They say a picture is worth a thousand words But when you L-O-V-E sometimes it hurts Don't be a victim of hateful life Everybody need love to survive, (Survive) I will survive You got one life! You got one life to live, (I'm gonna live it up, I'm gonna live it up) You got one live to love, (I'm giving all my love, I'm giving all my love) You got one life to live (I'm gonna live it up, I'm gonna live it up) You got one life to love (I'm giving all my love, I'm giving all my love) As long as I live I'm gonna love! Love! I'm giving all my love As long as I live I'm gonna love I'm givin all my love

by OPreply 2701/21/2013

Watch the First Couple dance, OP.

by OPreply 2801/21/2013

Oh.

I'm sure you're cute, handsome and a good kisser, too, OP!

by OPreply 2901/21/2013

Um, wrong "team" R25. I was speaking of the Democrats.

But take your quibble out of here. We're trying to cheer up OP.

by OPreply 3001/21/2013

Pippin: I didn't think it would end this way.

Gandalf: End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path. One that we all must take. The grey rain curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass. And then you see it.

Pippin: What, Gandalf? See what?

Gandalf: White shores and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise.

Pippin: Well, that isn't so bad.

Gandalf: No. No, it isn't.

by OPreply 3101/21/2013

The sun'll come out tomorrow, OP.

by OPreply 3201/21/2013

OP is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life.

by OPreply 3301/21/2013

I love you, R31.

by OPreply 3401/21/2013

R34, blue and yellow wear those fine fellows.

by OPreply 3501/21/2013

Just think back on all the wonderful things you've done in your life for both strangers and friends, and how much that they appreciate your kindness, even if they don't have the right words to always express it.

OK, Here's a dumb joke.

When do cannibals typically leave the dinner table? When everyone's been eaten.

Here's my favorite anti-racist joke.

In some unreal world, a Black Man, A Japanese Man, An Hispanic Man, a Jewish Man, and a Ku Klux Klan member are all sitting on a park bench. Suddenly a genie appears and promises to grant each of them just 1 wish. The Black Man says that he wants for all of his relatives and friends and associates and all other Black Men to leave in health&wealth in Africa. Poof it happens. The Japanese Man says that he wants the same for all Japanese, except for in Japan. Poof it happens. The Hispanic Man says ditto for all Latin countries. Poof it happens. The Jewish Man says the same for Israel. Poof it happens. Now for the Ku Klux Klan Man. He says, "Let's see, all of the Blacks are in Africa, The Japanese are in Japan, the Hispanics are in their home countries in Latin America, and the Jews are all in Israel, and I STILL HAVE 1 WISH????

Well, I want a jack&coke.

by OPreply 3601/22/2013

How are you faring, OP?

by OPreply 3701/22/2013

R37, the OP said they are feeling sad, not gassy.

by OPreply 3801/22/2013
Need more help? Click Here.