Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Nurse Arrested After Allegedly Having Sex With Corpse

RESEDA (CA) — A male nurse at Sherman Oaks Hospital has been arrested on suspicion of committing a sex act on a corpse.

Security guards reportedly caught Alejandro Lazo, 61, committing an act of necrophilia and held him until officers arrived.

He was arrested on a state Health and Safety Code violation because the body was deceased, the Los Angeles Police Department said.

Lazo, of Reseda, is free on $20,000 bail.

Police say the investigation is ongoing.

No other details were immediately available.

Anyone with information is asked to call (877) 527-3247.

by Anonymousreply 1901/24/2013

Well, you must give him the benefit of the doubt: the corpse was hard.

by Anonymousreply 101/21/2013

I thought it as my blow-up doll!

by Anonymousreply 201/21/2013

People use the term 'nurse' far too indiscriminately. I bet he's neither an RN or an LVN. Most likely he's a transportation orderly, someone who'd be responsible for taking the dead to the morgue.

by Anonymousreply 301/21/2013

Well, to be fair, there's not much else to do in Reseda.

by Anonymousreply 401/21/2013

You can be arrested for that?

by Anonymousreply 501/21/2013

Tacky, but a victimless crime.

by Anonymousreply 601/21/2013

Good one R5!

by Anonymousreply 701/21/2013

How fresh was the body?

by Anonymousreply 801/21/2013

R6, that reminds me of Maggie Smith, when in Murder By Death David Niven whispers what someone could do with a dead, naked body, and she replies, "Thats tacky. That's really tacky."

It's hilarious!

by Anonymousreply 901/21/2013

Sherman Oaks is a vile cesspool of sin and immorality. It's a well known fact!

by Anonymousreply 1001/21/2013

I worked with a male Nurse years ago. A really good looking nerdy type. He was very quiet but did well with the ladies. He married a rather homely Filipina nurse who was a still a virgin at thirty. She had saved all of her money and had a nice bank account. He used to tell people that he married her for her money. Nice guy, right? After he got married he started an affair on the job with a Chinese nurses aide who also happened to be a hottie.The Filipina wife got cancer and died within three years of the marriage. He got a nice life insurance settlement and decided to marry the Chinese nurses aide. The Chinese hottie liked to run her mouth. A lot. She would come to work and dish on their personal lives. Seems the nerd had a thing for necrophilia. He had a human skeleton at home and used to get really worked up when he described this horror movie about just that subject. He quit the job but the wife stayed on and we later found out he had become, wait for it, a mortician. I have no doubt that this guy would act on his fantasies if given the chance. Working as a mortician more than gave him the chance. This is more common than anyone thinks. And to look at him you would never think that he could harbor such a weird obsession.

by Anonymousreply 1101/22/2013

Who would have information about this?!

by Anonymousreply 1201/22/2013

People are REALLY strange.

by Anonymousreply 1301/22/2013

WW for R5.

Finally we have a winner. It's been weeks since I've flagged a post. Used to be able to do it almost daily. This place ain't what it used to be, that's for sure.

by Anonymousreply 1401/22/2013

Just think about, a really HOT dude comes in still warm... you're alone in the basement of the mortuary for a few hours. Rigour mortis is starting to set in down there. He hasn't been disfigured in any way (heart attack or something like that). And he's your DREAM TYPE. He won't say no. What you gonna do?

by Anonymousreply 1501/22/2013

I think you can warm up those Real Dolls, R15.

BTW, dead bodies do not get erections. Rigor mortis is joint stiffening. If the heart is no longer pumping blood, there can be no erection. In the case of the nurse, the dead body was undoubtedly "bottoming."

by Anonymousreply 1601/22/2013

I'd do most hot male corpses

by Anonymousreply 1701/22/2013

Nurse or not a Nurse?

by Anonymousreply 1801/24/2013

[quote]Anyone with information is asked to call (877) 527-3247.

OK.

by Anonymousreply 1901/24/2013
Need more help? Click Here.