Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Prince Harry Says He Killed Taliban Fighters In Afghanistan Tour

Asked before he left Afghanistan if he had killed insurgents during his tour, he said: "Yeah, so, lots of people have. ... Yes, we fire when we have to, take a life to save a life, but essentially we're more of a deterrent than anything else.

by Anonymousreply 1701/27/2013

Seems to me he's inviting terrorist attacks by saying that. I hope that's not true, but I think he would have been wiser to keep that to himself.

by Anonymousreply 101/21/2013

He's toast.

by Anonymousreply 201/21/2013

or a Ginger Snap

by Anonymousreply 301/21/2013

Harry, STFU.

by Anonymousreply 401/21/2013

The attention of a hot ginger is one of the rewards that jihadists seek, so this has worked out quite well for the Taliban.

by Anonymousreply 501/21/2013

Poor ol Harry, he really is developmentally challenged. Did Diana drop him on his head one too many times or does stupidity just run rife in the Hewitt family?

Having said that, I would love to cornhole his bubble butt until the cows come home.

by Anonymousreply 601/21/2013

Harry, now you're not safe in Afghanistan or back in the UK when you return...if you return.

by Anonymousreply 701/22/2013

Well done, Capt. Wales.

by Anonymousreply 801/22/2013

The senior royals know that is never okay to kill and tell.

by Anonymousreply 901/22/2013

Princess Margaret was a mess. Harry is the male version of her. He's the Lindsay Lohan of the royal family.

by Anonymousreply 1001/22/2013

You have to like Harry. He's the most real member of the Royal Family. He states it like it is and has a lot of guts.

And let's not forget the nice view of his ass he gave us in Las Vegas!

by Anonymousreply 1101/22/2013

He's stupid. And will not be a handsome older guy, just like Uncle Andy. Now the Taliban will make sure they get him wherever he goes.

by Anonymousreply 1201/27/2013

They wish, R12

by Anonymousreply 1301/27/2013

R15, you're hilarious.

Now go kill yourself you waste of space. We need one less closeted mo around.

by Anonymousreply 1601/27/2013

When Andrew took out a couple targets in the Falklands War, there was little said except he'd done his job.

I don't understand the guff he's getting for being a soldier at war. I agree it's a fucked up war and it shouldn't be happening, but that's not his fault.

by Anonymousreply 1701/27/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!