Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Is there a way to check and see if they have a certain series without having to sign up? I have Apple TV and it won't let's past the sign up screen.

by Anonymousreply 903/05/2013

1. Go to and search there.

2. Does the Apple TV offer any channel search feature? I use Roku, which has a "Roku Search" channel/feature. I go to it, type in a title or actor's name, and it will show which streaming channel offers that show, if any.

by Anonymousreply 101/21/2013

R1, it does have a channel search feature. You have to click on "Search" on the Hulu app with your Apple TV remote.

by Anonymousreply 201/21/2013

Tell us what show you are looking for and someone might check it for you. I can check but may not be here to do so instantly.

by Anonymousreply 301/21/2013

Try "The Straits." Australian drug wars and smuggling with three hot brothers at the center.

by Anonymousreply 401/21/2013

Hulu has season 1, episodes 1 thru 6, each is 55 minutes long

by Anonymousreply 501/21/2013

Hulu has also been posting lots of clips from [italic]the Straits[/italic].

by Anonymousreply 601/21/2013

Love "The Straights".

by Anonymousreply 701/21/2013

That is a good show.

by Anonymousreply 801/22/2013

I check my Huluplus queue online and find new clips or episodes I want to watch. But sometimes when I check the queue via my Roku, the new episodes don't show up there. Any clues? I emailed Hulu about this and received a long-winded and unhelpful response. I wondered if maybe there was something about my settings that I should change.

by Anonymousreply 903/05/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!