Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hulu

Is there a way to check and see if they have a certain series without having to sign up? I have Apple TV and it won't let's past the sign up screen.

Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 903/05/2013

1. Go to hulu.com and search there.

2. Does the Apple TV offer any channel search feature? I use Roku, which has a "Roku Search" channel/feature. I go to it, type in a title or actor's name, and it will show which streaming channel offers that show, if any.

by Anonymousreply 101/21/2013

R1, it does have a channel search feature. You have to click on "Search" on the Hulu app with your Apple TV remote.

by Anonymousreply 201/21/2013

Tell us what show you are looking for and someone might check it for you. I can check but may not be here to do so instantly.

by Anonymousreply 301/21/2013

Try "The Straits." Australian drug wars and smuggling with three hot brothers at the center.

by Anonymousreply 401/21/2013

Hulu has season 1, episodes 1 thru 6, each is 55 minutes long

by Anonymousreply 501/21/2013

Hulu has also been posting lots of clips from [italic]the Straits[/italic].

by Anonymousreply 601/21/2013

Love "The Straights".

by Anonymousreply 701/21/2013

That is a good show.

by Anonymousreply 801/22/2013

I check my Huluplus queue online and find new clips or episodes I want to watch. But sometimes when I check the queue via my Roku, the new episodes don't show up there. Any clues? I emailed Hulu about this and received a long-winded and unhelpful response. I wondered if maybe there was something about my settings that I should change.

by Anonymousreply 903/05/2013
Need more help? Click Here.