Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Adrienne Maloof from The Beverly Hills Housewives Dating Rod Stewart's Son Sean

I'm sorry but she totally looks like his mother.

by Anonymousreply 1201/22/2013

He looks a bit like Bill Pullman. And he has no package.

by Anonymousreply 101/20/2013

So he has Daddy AND Mommy issues.

by Anonymousreply 201/20/2013

by Anonymousreply 301/20/2013

oh, dear. trashy!

by Anonymousreply 401/20/2013

I forgot. They should get along famously. Adrienne no longer has a package either. Ha.

by Anonymousreply 501/20/2013

He's a loser who has also had drug, alcohol and violence issues (he hit some people with a brick)

by Anonymousreply 601/20/2013

She has to be a lesbian. Why would she leave Paul Nassif? Yes, he has a questionable nosejob, but he's still a sexy daddy.

by Anonymousreply 701/20/2013

[quote]From the very first episodes, she treated Paul like shit. He's so better off without her.

I'll say. What I like about Paul is he's comfortable in his own skin. At a pool party a couple of seasons ago, there were all these buff guys but Paul just stripped off his shirt and jumped in manboobs and all. Adrienne, of course, made fun of the shape he was in and seemed to always be repelled by him, the man who "made" her who she is today. Her treatement of Paul is what made me dislike her before the whole Brandi thing. Meanwhile, Paul is more of a man than Mauricio is. There's something very down-to-earth about him. And Mauricio knows where his bread is buttered. He's stuck between Lisa and Ken and Paul and Adrienne. He sold Lisa's house across from Adrienne's for them and got them the new one. But now he's locking horns with Ken. Probably because he sees $$ in his future. He'll sell Paul and Adrienne's old house, and split the commission on the new ones each of them buy. Not dumb, but Mauricio is transparent.

by Anonymousreply 901/22/2013

by Anonymousreply 1001/22/2013

by Anonymousreply 1101/22/2013

Major Botox on that one and, yes, he does look like Bill Pullman but not as attractive...

by Anonymousreply 1201/22/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!