Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

The Outs: A Gay Webisode Series

I watched this last night and actually surprised myself by enjoying most of it. Beats most gay themed rubbish offered up by the likes of TLA Video and that horrible Hunting Season and DLTA.

Made in Brooklyn, using only Brooklynites with donations. I love the baby Eric Mabius. It's free, so I'm not shilling. Oh, there's no nudity, either.

by Anonymousreply 1012/27/2013

Actually, there is a bit of nudity in one episode, but not from the leads.

by Anonymousreply 101/20/2013

No nudity = not interested. NEXT!

by Anonymousreply 201/20/2013

[quote] Made in Brooklyn, using only Brooklynites with donations.

This thread will end in tears.

by Anonymousreply 301/20/2013

I just watched two episodes on YouTube. Anyone else watch it?

by Anonymousreply 412/26/2013

I found it engaging - not really good, but not bad. Certainly not the embarrassment that is Where the Bears Are.

There is a follow-up called Whatever This Is. - same creative, just rearranged. Sadly (for me), baby Eric Mabius plays a straight guy.

by Anonymousreply 512/26/2013

I could only stand a few minutes. It's artless. Made by people who think their lives are a lot more interesting than they really are.

by Anonymousreply 612/26/2013

I watched it about a year when it came out. I thought it was nice to have a show with gay characters none of them have a drug problem or commit suicide.

by Anonymousreply 712/26/2013

I liked it. Is there going to be a second season?

by Anonymousreply 812/26/2013

It's one of the best web series to date. It has well written characters, an arc that goes from beginning to end, and dialogue that sounds like real people. It was part of the Made In New York series at the Paley Center this past October.

R6, you're a rube. Their lives are probably more interesting than yours is, and they're definitely more sophisticated. Maybe you should stick to the shit that's on LOGO, like that fucking embarrassment, Noah's Arc. What a gay-cliche piece of shit THAT is.

by Anonymousreply 912/26/2013

I just watched the last episode. I found it cute and harmless. I look forward to the next season if there will be one.

by Anonymousreply 1012/27/2013
Need more help? Click Here.