Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Bedazzled on Channel 13. WNET NY

On now, January 19, 9 pm. Peter Cook and Dudley Moore

by Does the Name Beelzebub Mean Anything To You? reply 701/21/2013

Julie Andrews!

by Does the Name Beelzebub Mean Anything To You? reply 101/19/2013

I've always thought that Eleanor Bron, who plays Margaret in this film, was the "inspiration" for Eleanor Rigby. Eleanor Bron's real name was Bronstein and she was in "Help!" with the Beatles. She spent a certain amount of time in makeup every day, since she was playing an "exotic" woman and it involved a lot of eye makeup, false lashes, wigs, falls, etc. Obviously when in her dressing room or in the makeup room at the studio, there would be a lit if makeup remover cream and a lot of makeup.

So Eleanor Bronstein would live in the face that she keeps in the jar by her door if she removed her exotic makeup with makeup remover which was near the door.

Paul was uses to writing all these moon spoon June songs until he started smoking a lot of pot. Then he would just stick random thoughts together as lyrics and people thought it was genius. Eleanor Rigby is just a bunch of random thoughts strung together. It's a meaningless song.

by Does the Name Beelzebub Mean Anything To You? reply 201/19/2013

Did anyone else like the remake with Brendan Frasier and Liz Hurley? While I adore the original, the remake wasn't awful.

by Does the Name Beelzebub Mean Anything To You? reply 301/19/2013

The original is brilliang, the remake sucked.

Which was a pity, I do like Brendan Fraser.

by Does the Name Beelzebub Mean Anything To You? reply 401/20/2013

Drimble Wedge & The Vegetation!

by Does the Name Beelzebub Mean Anything To You? reply 501/21/2013

R2 needs to lighten up, BIG TIME!

by Does the Name Beelzebub Mean Anything To You? reply 601/21/2013

R2=Yoko Ono

by Does the Name Beelzebub Mean Anything To You? reply 701/21/2013
Need more help? Click Here.