Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I read on line that swine rectums are processed and sold as fried synthetic squid.

The article stated, those who ate this product could not distinguish this product from the genuine product. This ran a chill down my spine as I wondered what other waste products have been fed to us, the American public.

Beef belly navels are now a primary source of beef for pastrami, testicles are being bandied on TV as great tasting. I just wonder where they are slipping the scrotum tissue and under what mysterious name?

Why must these companies deceive the consumer? Why does our government allow this? I appreciate this will eventually eliminate our need for waste disposal plants, but is this a good thing?

by Anonymousreply 801/20/2013

Sausage link please

by Anonymousreply 101/19/2013

I read that too OP. Ick. I love calamari but I think I'll only be eating the kind I make at home do I can see the actual squid.

by Anonymousreply 201/19/2013

pig meat is pig meat

by Anonymousreply 301/19/2013

There was a big segment about this on NPR the other day. They conducted some tests, borrowing the kitchen and dining room of an Asian restaurant. People knew they were going to sample the real squid and the rectums and would have to figure which was which and have to compare. One guy said he was sure the rectum he ate was the squid. He said he will never order squid again because he's afraid he'll get rectum.

by Anonymousreply 401/19/2013

I wonder what they'll market Cheryl's pussy as...

by Anonymousreply 501/19/2013

I know Cheryl has been approached by the biggest supplier of chitterlings. It's all hush hush, but as I understand it, if they can conquer the odor problem, she's sitting on a mint which is part of the solution to her problem.

by Anonymousreply 601/19/2013

I found an obvious butthole in some of my food years ago, but the worst thing is I can't remember what restaurant it came from. I picked it out of the food and showed it to my brother, just so I would have a witness.

by Anonymousreply 701/20/2013

With my luck, I'd get the rectum of a promiscuous gay pig and it'd be all loose and flabby from abuse.

by Anonymousreply 801/20/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!