Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Ways DL has seeped into your daily life

I was in Home Depot last night and the a sign at the end of one aisle said "This aisle maintained by Cheryl". I got the giggles in the middle of Home Depot due to our infamous Cheryl character.

by Anonymousreply 1201/20/2013

by Anonymousreply 101/20/2013

If I see what I consider trashy behavior, I might think, "Gee, I ought to considser adding this to that DL thread ...." I've also posted a couple of threads asking for advice (from a wide(r) range of folks.

by Anonymousreply 301/20/2013

I can't ever see or hear anything about Julianne Moore without thinking "seriously" after her name is mentioned.

by Anonymousreply 401/20/2013

OP, what did the aisle smell like?

by Anonymousreply 601/20/2013

Stinky pussy R6. What else?

by Anonymousreply 701/20/2013

I'm doing online posting for a political campaign and I keep wanting to call the people supporting the other side "Honey."

by Anonymousreply 801/20/2013

Try "Dearest" R8. It will drive them wild!

by Anonymousreply 901/20/2013

I'm watching the surfing from Half Moon Bay. The first thing I thought of was if Cackle Cackle is there.

by Anonymousreply 1001/20/2013

I cannot meet a woman named Cheryl without having to suppress the giggles.

Whenever a wedding or some other event has a cash bar, I always think of DL and the pissy queens on here getting into hysterics. Ditto with free refills in restaurants.

by Anonymousreply 1101/20/2013

Same here, r5. When I'm out and about and see something, I sometimes think "this would make a good DL thread." Many times when I see trashy people engaging in trashy behavior this comes to mind.

by Anonymousreply 1201/20/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!