Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

My interview with Oprah was a complete success!

I guess you all love me again and realize how brave I am to have come clean. I am ready to accept your homage once again as America's greatest hero!

by Lance Armstrongreply 2804/14/2014

There probably many who will do that. I'm not one of them. Once a cheat, always a cheat.

by Lance Armstrongreply 101/19/2013

Well considering you were on a channel no one watches, your fifteen minutes are over.

by Lance Armstrongreply 201/19/2013

Interview was a ratings success. Sorry haters.

by Lance Armstrongreply 301/19/2013

best OWN ratings to date. heard that Lance now wants to work with Iyanla to start the 'fixing.'

by Lance Armstrongreply 401/19/2013

So when he and I would go jogging together shirtless....was that a lie too?

by Lance Armstrongreply 501/19/2013

OMGZ, you have only one testicle!!!

by Lance Armstrongreply 601/19/2013

Did you cut off your ball to make yourself more streamlined and aerodynamic when you got all jacked up on drugs and rode your fucking bicycle?

by Lance Armstrongreply 701/19/2013

And I never called Betsy Andreu a fat, crazy bitch. I just said she was a crazy bitch, BIG difference. And so what I called another accuser a whore. Some of the best times I've had in my life were with crazy whores. Come on fellas, I know you can relate!

by Lance Armstrongreply 801/19/2013

Will they ever catch Usain Bolt?

by Lance Armstrongreply 901/19/2013

Bicycle Boy, we love you! Come back! You created Austin all by yourself.

by Lance Armstrongreply 1001/19/2013

He saved thousands, actually millions, of lives through his charity. Both my uncle and grandmother were diagnosed with cancer, but once they put his little yellow bracelet on ---POOF --- the cancer was gone.

by Lance Armstrongreply 1101/19/2013

[quote] cheated stay in American.

Oh, dear.

by Lance Armstrongreply 1301/19/2013

I was up late watching Morning Joe which usually discusses politics. They were slamming him like crazy. Calling him a Psychopath and Megalomania. Talking about how the interview backfired because he didn't look like he was sorry, lied about being the ring leader and giving mixed messages. Like "I didn't feel bad doing it, pretty scary right"

If you ask me, that answer is scary. That is like something the serial killer Jeffery Dahmer would say. " I drugged you up, put a power drill right through your head to make you a living zombi I could have sex with, pretty scary right"

by Lance Armstrongreply 1401/19/2013

R14, you're to fat to drill through your head and make a zombie sex slave. Don't flatter yourself.

by Lance Armstrongreply 1501/19/2013

Give him another chance, you guys. Afterall HE DID HAVE CANCER.

by Lance Armstrongreply 1601/19/2013

When he talked about hearing his 13 year old defending him and deciding he needed to tell his kids the truth. He did not want them to have to defend his lies. That was a gut punch that gave him a foothold on a path to redemption.

by Lance Armstrongreply 1701/19/2013

We do all agree that he's a full-on sociopath, right?

by Lance Armstrongreply 1801/19/2013

by Lance Armstrongreply 1901/19/2013

Oh that makes him sound noble R17. I thought there was a whistleblower involved.

by Lance Armstrongreply 2001/19/2013

I was always repelled by him, now I know why. He seems to have no "moral compass". Flat, humorless personality (like all cyclists).

by Lance Armstrongreply 2101/20/2013

There's gayface, pudding face, poeface and carbface, but is there such a thing as naziface? Because he sure seems to have naziface to me.

by Lance Armstrongreply 2201/20/2013

"Interview was a ratings success. Sorry haters."

Monica Lewinsky's interview was a much, much, much bigger success.

And it did nothing for her in terms of rehabilitating her image.

by Lance Armstrongreply 2301/20/2013

"Americans LOVE me, because if they say otherwise, I'll accuse them of being racist"

That never happened.

by Lance Armstrongreply 2401/20/2013

Sorry, that's pofaced, not poeface.

There's also piefaced and shitfaced

by Lance Armstrongreply 2501/20/2013

Is this pie-face?

by Lance Armstrongreply 2601/20/2013

He needs to STFU and go away. Very far away.

by Lance Armstrongreply 2701/20/2013

haters, everyone doped. read this article and feel bad for judging. buh bye.

by Lance Armstrongreply 2804/14/2014
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!