Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Dealing with being ugly

I used to be awfully cute as a kid, but then I grew up and became an ugly mess. I've had enough experiences to confirm the fact that I am quite hideous. I can't look in the mirror nowadays. I used to be able to glance at the mirror but I took a pic of myself using my cellphone and found that I looked like a monster. I feel awful about myself. For those who don't quite measure up, what do you do to make yourself feel better?

by Anonymousreply 501/18/2013

You're probably not as bad as you think. Besides, believe it or not, there are guys out there who do not base attraction solely on looks. If you have other good qualities (which I am sure that you do), you'll do just fine. Best of luck, mate.

by Anonymousreply 101/18/2013

Hit the gym. A large percentage of people don't look higher than the neck.

by Anonymousreply 201/18/2013

Go on cam4 or Chaturbate. As long as you give them some action, you'll get all kinds of attention!

by Anonymousreply 401/18/2013

OP is catfishing. Probably an obese frau pounding away on her large-format plastic keypad because she kept spilling Diet Pepsi on the original one. And she is secure in her attractiveness because Damont throws her a nut a couple times a week.

by Anonymousreply 501/18/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!