Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

House Where Joan Crawford Beat And Strapped Her Kids Down

Where is it? Does it still stand? Would love to see Christina and her brother's bedroom. Should be made into a museum.

by Anonymousreply 1701/19/2013

If you go to the link and scroll to the bottom, you can see a few pics of what the house looks like today.

by Anonymousreply 101/18/2013

there is NOTHING left on the inside from Joan's days. The owner after her ripped out every interior and renovated like crazy, as have other owners from time to time.

I've been inside it. It's a house, nothing more or less.

by Anonymousreply 201/18/2013

R2 is psychically insensitive and uses terms like "nothing more or less" as if they have any meaning in this context. It is well known that our Joan opened a gateway into the Dark Vortex of Chaos simply from her emotional state at the time she lived in the house, and that the Catholic Church owns three other properties close by to maintain surveillance on the site, carefully keeping its protective seals in place.

R2 is the type who would stand in a feedlot and say, "I smell my own nostrils, nothing more or less."

by Anonymousreply 301/18/2013

Strap yourself in, OP! She'll kill you if she finds out!

by Anonymousreply 401/18/2013

Here's a hint on how to locate it, op:

"You live in the most beautiful house in Brentwood and you don't care if your clothes are stretched out from wire hangers. And your room looks like some two-dollar-a-week furnished room in some two-bit back street town in Oklahoma."

by Anonymousreply 501/18/2013

I'm ready to be strapped in Mommie Dearest

by Anonymousreply 601/18/2013

Christina you well eat everything on your plate

by Anonymousreply 701/18/2013

Why can't you give me the respect that I'm entitled to??!!!

Why can't you treat me like I would be treated by any STRANGERRRR on the street??!!!

by Anonymousreply 801/18/2013

They were only adopted kids....why such a fuss?

by Anonymousreply 901/18/2013

Here's the poolhouse where Joan would lock her naughty little children in. Oh, and here's the rose garden that Joan once unleashed a spell of midnight psychotic fury. Here's the bedroom bathroom where Joan beat her child with wire hangers. And the piece de la resistance - the dining room where Joan once almost choked her daughter into unconsciousness.

by Anonymousreply 1001/18/2013

by Anonymousreply 1101/18/2013

LOL, R10... I'd go on that tour!

And I'd recite all the corresponding lines, as well!

Poolhouse: "ALL RIGHT, all right. You will stay in here until you are ready to behave... No you won't? NO YOU WON'T??!!"

Rose Garden: "Tinaaaa!!! Bring me the axe!"

Bedroom: "Nooooo wirrre hangerrrrzzzz evverrrrrrr!!!!!!"

Dining Room: "Barbara, PLEASE??!! PLEASE, Barbara!!"

by Anonymousreply 1201/18/2013

Know how Joan got Christina? Her twins?

Here's how -- bottom of article.

by Anonymousreply 1301/18/2013

And here is the spot where Helga missed the DIRT!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 1401/18/2013

May I see the bathroom where Joan once pulverized her little girl with a can of Comet?

by Anonymousreply 1501/19/2013

I remember Tracey Ullman making a joke on her show back in the 80s that she was shown the house to possibly purchase, and she kept asking the realtor going through each room: "Is this where she used to like tie up the kids?"

by Anonymousreply 1601/19/2013

May I see the bathroom where Joan once pulverized her little girl with a can of Comet?

by Anonymousreply 1701/19/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!