Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Patti Stanger: Cunt

She just told a guy that if any woman ever tells him that his uncut penis is beautiful, she's lying. What a fucking cunt! Reason #101 why I can't stand this tore up, beat down, blown out bitch.

by Anonymousreply 13202/27/2015

R2 has it.

Though I think foreskin is beautiful.

I've watched her show a few times, but the truth is she's really toxic and fills me with yuck. She's just a mean bitch. I feel sorry for her employees. The millionaires, not so much. They usually have love-life failure coming to them with all their dysfunction and out-of-whack expectations (money does not buy everything). It would be an interesting show if Patti weren't such a horrible person. I can't watch her abuse people.

And clearly, she'd like to hide that her success rate (at least in terms of longevity) is rather low.

by Anonymousreply 301/18/2013

Typical show goes something like this: "I lost weight using to Sensa! Did I mention Sensa? Go buy some Sensa! Look at me--I have a driver! See me in the backseat? That's me being driven! I hope we can wrap this segment up before the rental car is due back!"

Then this whore has the nerve to say there's "no curbing the gays" because she had a gay mixer once and caught some of the guys exchanging phone numbers. USE YOUR HEAD, BITCH! Of course you're not gonna get that at one of your straight mixers...those consist of a group of ALL hetero females vying for one man (so of course the women aren't going to be exchanging phone numbers with each other) or all hetero males vying for one female (so duh, the males aren't going to be exchanging phone numbers). But if you had a group of BOTH men and women mixed together in a room then guess what? You'd catch some of them exchanging phone numbers too! Because they'd be attracted to one another! She's so fucking stupid.

by Anonymousreply 501/18/2013

In person she's even worse. If she had any brains she wouldn't generalize about other girls' taste just because of what she personally likes. If she had ANY understanding of other females she'd talk about how little the "look" of the man's penis matters compared to how he treats a girl and if he makes her feel very special in and out of bed. She strikes me as a man-hater rather than a man appreciator. Please get her off the air now.

by Anonymousreply 601/18/2013

I was raised Jewish and never encountered an uncut cock til college. I almost didn't date a guy at first because he was uncut (mostly because I was afraid I wouldnt know how to handle foreskin). He ended up being my first serious boyfriend and his cock was the best part about him. Now I really don't care one way or the other, as long as it's nice and gets me off.

by Anonymousreply 701/18/2013

I don't really understand BRAVO or Andy Cohen's loyalty towards her. Her show's ratings aren't all that (and have been abysmal at times). The season in NYC was a disaster. No one seems to really like her or her staff. But she's been renewed over and over again, despite all odds.

Plus, the idea of a professional matchmaker who claims to come from a long line of Jewish women who do this (yes, it's an esteemed role, traditionally) who is over 50 and never been married? It's a bad joke. It's a disgrace, I tell you.

by Anonymousreply 801/18/2013

OP here, and I should have explained the circumstances a little better. The guy she said this to was one of the millionaires that came to her for help getting hitched. Her comment came COMPLETELY out of left field and was totally uncalled for. I'm not even uncut and I was offended! It was way harsh. I wish I could find the clip online. Total cunt.

by Anonymousreply 1001/18/2013

That stupid fucking douchebag that works for her--the one with the mohawk--always irks me. He thinks he's SOOOO fucking cool. I'm embarrassed for him.

by Anonymousreply 1101/18/2013

If find her and her staff to be a weird combination of people.

She's got this rich-bitch yenta thing going on. And then her staff are like hipsters..but like weird sterile hipsters. The guy with the mohawk, but it's not a punk rawk mohawk, it's a pretentious overlycoifed mohawk.

by Anonymousreply 1201/18/2013

Andy had her as his jackhole of the day after she made her somewhat comment about gay men all hooking up. I'm surprised she's back on.

by Anonymousreply 1401/18/2013

R8, She's an extreme insult to traditional matchmakers of all religions and races and cultural backgrounds. True "yentas" were extremely observant and could pair couples up not just based on family background but on personality and physical compatibility. Unlike the high pressure "dating experts" of today, they took very little money for their services which they considered a bonus to the community and its' survival.

by Anonymousreply 1501/18/2013

I've been done with that cunt's show for a long time. Will not watch.

Frankly, I'm just about done with Bravo.

by Anonymousreply 1601/18/2013

So millionaires supposedly pay her big $$$ to hitch them up. You know where she finds the potential mates for her mixers? CRAIGSLIST.

by Anonymousreply 1801/18/2013

I think she's funny but can be unbelievably cruel to other women. Like she is the paragon of hotness. I do love Stacy Kessler though. Remember this crazy bitch?

by Anonymousreply 1901/18/2013

Was Stacy Kessler the bitch that literally ran out of her shoes to get away from the "old man" (who wasn't even that old and was amazingly handsome, btw).

by Anonymousreply 2001/18/2013

Haha, I remember Stacy Kessler from back when my partner used to make me watch this shitty show. I think I saw her on some other Bravo trash too. She was hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 2101/18/2013

She wants all the women to look the same: tan, straight long hair, short cocktail dresses. I mean she told a woman to straighten her hair and get a spray tan, then she would be attractive enough to win the guy. Wtf?

by Anonymousreply 2201/18/2013

She has a horrible success rate and if she fails she claims the participants did not follow her rules. She has two failed engagements and her current boyfriend..she met him online.

by Anonymousreply 2401/18/2013

She's always yammering on to the girls about how men don't want to date another man (aka girl with a penis) but she has the biggest dick in the room. A penis could never get hard in her presence.

As much as I hate her, SOME of the success rate thing has to be that these millionaires are so damaged and unrealistic.

by Anonymousreply 2501/18/2013

They ought to call her "The Millionaire Madam", because she tries to turn her women into whores.

by Anonymousreply 2601/18/2013

Telling Caucasian women to tan, I think, is bad advice. I think it makes Caucasian women look worse. Instead of tanning to supposedly cover up bad skin and wrinkles, these women should be told to invest in good skin care including sun block.

Luckily, because I'm gay, this tanning craze hasn't affected white men too much and has died down within the last 2 years. It's actually driven me to look for red-headed men because they have the whitest skin color and I'm not that attracted to red-heads.

I prefer cut. Yet I don't mind uncut.

by Anonymousreply 2801/19/2013

It is ridiculous for this cunt to tell people to change their appearance/style of dress/etc. Why have people be someone they're not? That's not going to last.

by Anonymousreply 2901/19/2013

She is a clown. Absurd. Stopped watching this beast seasons ago.

by Anonymousreply 3001/19/2013

In the show open they removed the boast about her having a 99 percent success rate, which is a bit unlikely since on the show she is batting around 1 percent

by Anonymousreply 3101/19/2013

R20, that was a different head case. I saw that, she had an issue with getting old and the older man she freaked out and ran out of her shoes on, was really hot, like model hot.

by Anonymousreply 3201/19/2013

Oh okay, I found a Hulu clip of her...that was Shauna. What a delusional bitch, that guy seemed like one hell of a catch. The funny thing is, if Patti ever met another woman exactly like herself she'd RAGE on her.

by Anonymousreply 3301/19/2013

Bitch couldnt even make a match for herself--dating someone she met on kettle of fosh

by Anonymousreply 3401/19/2013

by Anonymousreply 3501/19/2013

Ugly fucking fat-faced Punky Brewster lookalike...

by Anonymousreply 3601/19/2013

What business does an old maid/spinster have being a matchmaker?

by Anonymousreply 3701/19/2013

Patti is deeply ugly, both inside and out.

by Anonymousreply 3801/19/2013

Anyone else watching this dreck right now. I have it on as background noise. The plastic surgeon pings off the chart. The Jewish rap guy is kind of sexy.

by Anonymousreply 3901/22/2013

Did anyone notice that Patsy has started dated Frankenstein?

Seriously, check the guy out

And, by 'dating' i mean 'acting for the camera'

by Anonymousreply 4003/23/2013

Man, you ain't kiddin'. That guy's off-the-chart fug.

by Anonymousreply 4103/23/2013

The episode where the bf was introduced was stomach-turningly fake. From the freakish assistants acting *SHOCKED* at the news to Patsy's date with him (all documented by multiple cameras) where he presents her with a pair or earrings that just *happen* to match the ring she'd acquired from her supposedly dead birth mother. And then we were subjected to incredibly painful/awkward scenes of her sucking on his FACE.

by Anonymousreply 4203/23/2013

Patsy and, well, let's call him BF Frank, were on Watch What Happens Live. The BF was the guest bartender and you could tell he was just lovin the attention. And, really, isn't that how everyone treats their bf? Bring them on tv and make them mix drinks for the cross-eyed host?

I don't even know why this show is back for another season. I don't think it's a ratings blockbuster for Bravo.

by Anonymousreply 4303/24/2013

She needs to have more gay clients...the breeder show gets old. Isn't Bravo like 50% gay viewership? Remember your audience, Patsy.

by Anonymousreply 4403/24/2013

I think all these threads are defensive. A new non-Patti matchmaking show is due to premier in April.

by Anonymousreply 4503/24/2013

R45, I saw an article in a Vegas paper that the new matchmaker actually has some insight and skill, as well as extreme sympathy. Is that true?

by Anonymousreply 4603/24/2013

I hope the new show isn't another LOVE BROKER. Though I did LOVE the episode where the racially mixed guy (referred to as 'douchebag Doug') judged every single woman he met and said that he only likes to date women with 'flava.' And what's the best part? He's the DIVERSITY DIRECTOR at a NY based company. Unreal.

by Anonymousreply 4703/25/2013

Here's a tip: Don't use a matchmaker that's an old maid and having trouble with her own love life.

by Anonymousreply 4803/25/2013

Patti Stinker looks like a middle aged tranny!

by Anonymousreply 4903/25/2013

R48, Here's another tip. Don't use a matchmaker that obviously dislikes most people, has a superiority complex, and comes across as very negative and angry. The old style matchmakers were the complete opposite, servicing their fellow human beings out of honor and not for money.

by Anonymousreply 5003/26/2013

R51 = brainwashed troll

by Anonymousreply 5203/26/2013

I have acquired a 4 inch 'chocolate noodle,' that supposedly came from the bowels of Patti Stanger and I have it on ice in a tupperware in my laundry room. I am considering selling it on ebay, but probably when around the show's season finale. Does anybody know when that will be? And, how much should I price this at?

by Anonymousreply 5303/26/2013

F&F for R54.

by Anonymousreply 5503/31/2013

trying to keep this civil...what exactly do you think is going to happen?

Not being American, this doesn't affect me as much, but still

by Anonymousreply 5704/01/2013

by Anonymousreply 5807/01/2013

Since someone bumped this thread for no apparent reason, did Patti marry that guy, or was that relationship totally scripted?

by Anonymousreply 5907/01/2013

Can you imagine being interrogated and judged by Patsy and that hideous couple who work for her? Imagine those three telling you you're not attractive or you don't have any style?

I think all 3 should be forced to standing in front of a full length mirror for an entire day...maybe then it will finally sink in - YOU'RE ALL UGLY!

by Anonymousreply 6007/01/2013

That husband and wife team Destin and whateverhername are are hideous. She especially is just repulsive in personality and looks. Patti's not so bad, but can imagine what she looks like without a makeup artist and complimentary lighting.

by Anonymousreply 6107/01/2013

I find cut cocks ugly. When I was dating I avoided Jews. I preferred Euros for that reason.

by Anonymousreply 6207/01/2013

I think it's safe to say that Patti is in Andy's doghouse and her show may not have another cycle. The ig production numer summer commercials which Bravo shows 5 times per hour do not feature her. In the past, they have. You can clearly see who AC's favorites are by the amount of face time they are given in the spots. If I had to wager, I would say that Lisa Vanderpump is his reigning "queen"! I don't know if this means shit, but suddenly a "B" version of the summer ad reel has begun running. It's shorter, and primarily features Kyle Richards and Ryan from NY. I think the bitchy, nasty ass Kyle was furious because she was unseen in the original extravaganza and demanded to be featured in some way. This might bolster the claim here in DL that she owns a percentage of the show.

by Anonymousreply 6307/01/2013

Good point R63 Didn't even notice Patsy was missing until you pointed it out. I'd say Andy's fav's are Jeff Lewis and, of course, Lisa VP.

Nene seems to have fallen from grace since she's barely in those spots.

So Jeff Lewis will have 3 shows on Bravo? Flipping Out, Interior Therapy and that new design show? Is that a record for Bravo? Will Lisa Vanherpump demand a third show to be equal to Jeff¿!

by Anonymousreply 6407/01/2013

She's repulsive and hideous looking, she looks like a tranny. She's in absolutely no position to judge beauty, let along the beauty of a penis...unless she actually has one, which might be the case. She's one of the manliest hetero women I've ever seen, so you have to wonder.

by Anonymousreply 6507/01/2013

"Plumpty Dumpty" speaks (or spoke; article is from 2011)

by Anonymousreply 6607/02/2013

She's very effective...Effectiveness is not about a success rate. People do go to her because they want to be married, they pay expecting a spouse but really all she can do is zero in on what's wrong with them, have the balls to confront them about it, and hope they try to use this insight to change or evolve into someone who can attract a spouse (or at least not repulse/disqualify potential romantic partners too quickly). Plus the characters she handles on her show are the most difficult and wacky personalities willing to go on TV.

by Anonymousreply 6707/02/2013

Guess who Shady Boots has lined up for WWHL tonite? Yup. Patsy Stinker.

by Anonymousreply 6807/17/2013

[quote]can imagine what she looks like without a makeup artist and complimentary lighting.

On the episode where Patti got set up on a date (a couple of seasons ago now) they did a closeup of that fucking hag French kissing her date in broad daylight. It was HORRIFIC.

by Anonymousreply 6907/17/2013

She's a cunt, but she is gorgeous!

by Anonymousreply 7007/26/2013

Ha ha!

by Anonymousreply 7107/26/2013

R70? Gorgeous? How can you be even decent looking when you're totally missing a heart and a soul.

by Anonymousreply 7207/26/2013

Well, I like the show. She has quite a success rate and I find it fun watching. Maybe because I'm in England and I love the exotic Los Angeles locations. Palm trees, sunshine, swimming pools. The NY series wasn't so good.

But I agree that she always makes the girls look like clones of her with the straight hair and the short cocktail dresses, even if it doesn't suit them.

by Anonymousreply 7307/26/2013

Come one, r72.

Don't do this to me.

by Anonymousreply 7407/26/2013

by Anonymousreply 7507/26/2013

R74, If you saw how she treated fans you'd 100% agree with me. She gives ladies a rotten name.

by Anonymousreply 7607/26/2013

Patti is a stuck-up, obnoxious little cunt! What guy in his right mind would want to even be seen with this snobby, fake bitch. Her boyfriend must not be very bright or is just desperate for a piece of ass. He looks like a dumb, retarded goof anyway. She's probably paying him on the side just to be with her!

by Anonymousreply 7709/02/2013

She is repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 7809/07/2013

We should start a facebook campaign, Foreskins Against Patti Stanger!

by Anonymousreply 7909/09/2013

Anyone watching the new season of this cunt's show? If so, notice how blatantly she tries to display her handbags whenever possible.

by Anonymousreply 8012/13/2013

I hate this ignorant cunt, I don't think there is a more stupid woman on the face of the earth. I refuse to watch her stupid retarded show. I seriously can't stand her being.

by Anonymousreply 8101/21/2014

Most of the world is uncut you ignorant cunt. Patti should be cancelled for her uneducated comments. I can't even look at her fake ass ugly face. All she cares about is her sudden 15 minutes of fame, she will be forgotten soon.

by Anonymousreply 8201/21/2014

No one ever made dick better by cutting part of it off and throwing it away.

by Anonymousreply 8301/21/2014

About 13% of gay men (the ones who count anyway, us 'mericuns) prefer uncut dicks. The percentage for women is 2.

by Anonymousreply 9009/04/2014

Any guy who tells a woman he still likes her vagina after she's had a few kids, is also lying. There... we're even.

by Anonymousreply 9109/04/2014

Every so often I check this thread to find out if she is still a cunt. The updates are invariably cunt-ish.

by Anonymousreply 9209/05/2014

It comforts me to know that Patti will never, ever be truly loved. She doesn't spread love and won't receive any. That's karma at work, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 9309/05/2014

R90, the world does not revolve around America.

by Anonymousreply 9409/05/2014

She's a full on hypocrite. Her barks "advice" at her clients she doesn't follow herself. And she's stupid. She didn't know Cameroon was a country. But I bet she know she's a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 9502/13/2015

She speaks as if she is the final word on any topic - and that she speaks for all women and says the things that they wish they had the nerve to say, but don't. She couldn't be further from the truth. Another DELUSIONAL Bravo-lebrity. Irrelevant.

by Anonymousreply 9602/13/2015

That bitch can't even get a man. No one should listen to anything she says.

Ginie Sayles is the HBIC for hooking up with millionaires. She should have a show instead.

by Anonymousreply 9702/13/2015

[quote]In person she's even worse. If she had any brains she wouldn't generalize about other girls' taste just because of what she personally likes.

She fits in here.

by Anonymousreply 9802/13/2015

oh my god they insulted foreskins!

by Anonymousreply 9902/13/2015

She's a Jewess what did you expect? It's what she knows.

by Anonymousreply 10002/13/2015

I'm assuming we have a fucking cunt troll now? How novel.

by Anonymousreply 10102/13/2015

If any man ever tells you your venus-fly-trap-octopus-with-a-birth-defect vagina is beautiful, he's lying.

by Anonymousreply 10202/13/2015

[You do realize that this is a troll, right? It just craves attention. You might want to stop talking to it.]

by Anonymousreply 10302/13/2015

Soleil Moon Frye should sue her for "Bitch Stole My Look".

by Anonymousreply 10402/13/2015

I love all dicks, cut & uncut. Foreskin is fucking hot...I just wanna put my tongue all up in it and SWIRL!

by Anonymousreply 10602/14/2015

Face the facts, women don't like it. What do you care if you are dude and like uncut ones. Why does it matter to you.

by Anonymousreply 10702/14/2015

She's right....It looks like an old,chewed up, cigar.

by Anonymousreply 10802/14/2015

It's the way God intended it to be, and that's beautiful to me.

by Anonymousreply 10902/14/2015

She doesn't like chest hair either. She is just more into the fake, plucked, waxed, non-masculine metro type.

by Anonymousreply 11002/14/2015

Her fiance (is she still with him?) looked like he wouldn't wipe well.

by Anonymousreply 11102/14/2015

WARNING: Do not put your penis anywhere near this woman!

by Anonymousreply 11202/14/2015

She should go on that show Botched!

by Anonymousreply 11302/14/2015

Of all the people in the world least deserving of their own show, does anyone know how it happened? Did the producers think viewers would tune in so that they could then be grateful for their impossible to deal with inlaws? I've met her and she's even worse in person.

by Anonymousreply 11402/14/2015

Anyone who has had the misfortune to sit near her in a restaurant knows she needs those ham flaps of hers shaved down, so as to reduce the miasma emerging from beneath her stained skirt.

by Anonymousreply 11502/14/2015

Reality TV's Millionaire Matchmaker Is An Unlikely Feminist Icon:

by Anonymousreply 11602/26/2015

I'm pretty sure her face and body IS the warning, r112.

Feminists are damaged goods, so of course she would fit right in with those 'women', r116.

I've only caught this show a few times, but she truly is a vile fugly person, both inside and out.

Do Jews still really believe in matchmakers? It seems akin to fortune tellers and voodoo doctors.

by Anonymousreply 11702/26/2015

R117, Stanger has nothing in common with a traditional Jewish Matchmaker. The latter are naturally very skilled observers of character and personality. Thorough interviews of all parties with objections to arrangements permitted is the general rule. The unpaid but honored role of the Matchmaker ensures that couples don't marry for the "wrong reasons."

by Anonymousreply 11802/26/2015

no one will ever love or marrythat fatty

by Anonymousreply 11902/26/2015

Thanks r118. So that's a yes.

by Anonymousreply 12002/26/2015

Why is the Webmaster allowing these women are cunts threads? Reason #181 why I won't pay $18 for this hate site.

by Anonymousreply 12102/26/2015

An uncut can be fun! One bf and I used to play "Into the Woods" with his!

by Anonymousreply 12202/26/2015

I'm glad I'm cut personally. Have you ever seen Patti's parents on the show? They're so normal.

by Anonymousreply 12302/27/2015

I love the question, "why love now?" soo Barbara Walters. Women are weird about uncut cocks. Period.

by Anonymousreply 12402/27/2015

AMERICAN (and Jewish) women are "weird about uncut cocks." Women in most of the rest of the world (many with circumcision rates of less than 20%) clearly have no problem with them given the high birth rates everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 12502/27/2015

So clients supposedly pay this woman tens of thousands of dollars to find them a mate, and you know where she turns to find their potential matches? CRAIGSLIST. I'm not even kidding. As if people couldn't just do that themselves--and who'd want to?? Craigslist is the bottom of the barrel.

by Anonymousreply 12602/27/2015

Sorry, just realized I'd posted that fun fact before. It always makes me laugh though...even though it's oh so sad. This woman is a grifter.

by Anonymousreply 12702/27/2015

The real reason for her unhappiness is that she's unable to accept the fact that a woman satisfies her sexually.

She talked on the Jenny McCarthy talk show a few years ago about how she was in a year-long relationship with a woman, who was the first to make her climax (!)

"I didn’t like doing her, I liked when she did me. That’s the truth. But you know, then I realized I had to have the 'C,' you know what I’m talking about. I had to have a big hunk of a man."

Oh brother. So, this bossy bottom, pillow princess just needs a confident woman who is willing to strap on a 'C' and f*ck her night and day to relieve all that stress that makes her so unhappy.

Meanwhile, at the time of this article, she was gushing about meeting that guy David. She describes the attraction in quite mundane terms. "We both want the same things," blah blah. Nothing about chemistry. Very telling.

by Anonymousreply 12802/27/2015

No man will marry her because she has an ugly cunt with big hairy droopy labia lips.

by Anonymousreply 12902/27/2015

I have a friend who shares mutual friends with Stanger in L.A. My friend is very attractive and has beautiful long red curly hair, like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman, but for real. Appropos of nothing, Stanger told my friend, who has a boyfriend, that no man would ever want her because men hate redheads and they hate curly hair.

by Anonymousreply 13002/27/2015

Why are her two assistants dressed and styled so awkwardly? They both need makeovers,

by Anonymousreply 13102/27/2015

You mean the goth looking ones, R131? She canned them. Thank God too because the guy was way too smug with himself.

by Anonymousreply 13202/27/2015
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!