Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Lance and Oprah...I'm hoping the ratings are terrible...

I don't have anything for/against Oprah, but this whole stunt is just another pathetic feeding of Armstrong's maniacal narcissism. As much as Oprah is trying to get the "truth" she knows this is really about re-establishing herself and using this tool to do it.

Enough with all this celebrity crap in America. I'm over it. Stop feeding this beast.

Armstrong can and never will be about anyone but himself. He lied, hurt and abused many good people. Why are we giving him a prime time interview?

I'm hoping everyone ignores this. It's a new century, let's move on from the celebrity culture.

by Anonymousreply 1001/18/2013

[all posts by right wing shit-stain # a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 101/18/2013

Oprah = filthy hetero stinkshit!

by Anonymousreply 201/18/2013

I can't figure out why Oprah would destroy her base of power and wealth by shutting down her previous program, and then do more work trying to build something on this little cable network that so few people see. I guess she achieved her purpose with this Lance Armstrong interview, because now I have heard about the OWN and her new talk show, when I had never even heard of it before. I had thought she was retired, and Gayle is on CBS. But I am never going to get cable or satellite, and I am never going to have the choice to see it. But I wouldn't watch Oprah anyway if she was on every channel.

by Anonymousreply 301/18/2013

I work in a large office building and didn't hear a peep about it from any of the office hens.

by Anonymousreply 401/18/2013

Of course nobody talks about it. They are embarrassed rooting and cheering for that fraud for all of his career.

by Anonymousreply 501/18/2013

Only 51,000 households watched Oprah and the blunted Lance.

No one gives a damn about bicycle racers. Hell, here in LA, some asshole drivers even try to run over them.

Armstrong is simply a media show, but no one is or ever was interested. More people would watch a fat person try to scratch his ass than watch a peddle pusher race.

by Anonymousreply 601/18/2013

R6 - only 50,000 people watched the interview?! That's so low! I remember once she was on Twitter asking Nielson families to watch her show and she got in trouble.

by Anonymousreply 701/18/2013

[quote]only 50,000 people watched

All were media types who then penned stories

by Anonymousreply 801/18/2013

R7, 51,000 households does not mean 50,000 people - if the 51,000 houses have a average of 3 people in them, all watching, that's over 150,000.

Besides, apparently at least 3.5 million people watched it on tv. Lots of people are interested, more than are interested in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 901/18/2013

R9 got an erection from writing that. Everyone applaud.

by Anonymousreply 1001/18/2013
Need more help? Click Here.