Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Obnoxious Fat Girls

I know plenty of larger women and most of them are the same as the thing girls I know, however in recent years I've noticed a trend of truly obnoxious fat girls. They're nasty to just about everyone and very loud. I've worked with a few and all the ever seem interested in doing bad mouthing whoever isn't around. Are they all trying to imitate Roseanne now?

by Anonymousreply 6701/21/2013

True Dat, R3

by Anonymousreply 401/18/2013

R2 = one steaming pile of oh, dears.

by Anonymousreply 501/18/2013

You are just now noticing this, OP? Many truly obnoxious women are huge!

by Anonymousreply 801/18/2013

I'll tell you the reason for this. You see an increase because fat people are on the increase. Therefore, more fatties= more loud obnoxious fatties.

by Anonymousreply 901/18/2013

They shouldn't be so nasty. The US seems like the easiest country in the world to be fat.

by Anonymousreply 1001/18/2013

R10, who said anything about the U.S? When you ASSume...

by Anonymousreply 1101/18/2013

Fat women can be insanely jealous of thinner, prettier girls and can be quite nasty about it. I learned this working in offices.

by Anonymousreply 1201/18/2013

OP, just fling some pork chops at them.

by Anonymousreply 1301/18/2013

I noticed this starting in middle school. They don't get attention from boys like the thin girls do so this is how they try to draw attention to themselves. Then I suppose it becomes a habit.

by Anonymousreply 1501/18/2013

I've noticed this too OP. So many fat girls/women seem to be loud and obnoxious in order to distract from the fact they're so damn ugly and obese. If they spent as much time exercising their bodies as they do their mouths, they probably wouldn't be so fat.

by Anonymousreply 1601/18/2013

R16, you're smearing it on a bit too heavy.

Not ALL fat women/girls are "obese" and not all are necessarily ugly. There's a part of this topic which is very valid I think, but no need being obnoxious just for the sake of being mean.

by Anonymousreply 1701/18/2013

One word: Overcompensation.

by Anonymousreply 1801/18/2013

Angry at the world because they are fat.

by Anonymousreply 1901/18/2013

There are obnoxious people of all shapes and sizes!

by Anonymousreply 2101/18/2013

Sure R20 everyone knows fat girls can get a lot of dick because most straight guys know they have such poor self image and are so needy they will sleep with anyone who shows them interest. But those guys will never admit they nailed one, or if they do they will describe the encounter in the most disrespectful way. They openly put them down and will toss them to the curb as soon as a better looking, fit woman shows any interest.

by Anonymousreply 2201/18/2013

Women should be seen not heard.

by Anonymousreply 2301/18/2013

Be aware........ if you are a fat girl and sleep with a guy, he will tell his friends you are a slut and he was doing you a favor, when they mock him for doing it. Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 2401/18/2013

As a thinner female, I can attest to the jealousy part. I get all kinds of attitude thrown towards me, especially in stores. I have had larger women walk right into me (I've learned to give them a nice hard slam with my shoulder when this happens)along with glares. I've been told that the reason I am trying to inch by thier cart blocking the aisle is because I am just showing off how thin I am. I am only 5'2" and could lose a couple lbs for my height but I'm just petite anyways. I've learned to not make eye contact with groups of larger loud women because of the negativity they usually project at me.

by Anonymousreply 2501/18/2013

okay, [R22] you are mostly right about that, sometimes, and many straight men are truly attracted to curvy women, curvy= fairly fat, look at the stone age mini statues of fat women. They were praised back than and still really are.

A straight man's taste is different than a gay man's. Gay men like slender and muscular guys. straight men like slender or curvy women.

I am not talking about obese women just so you know

by Anonymousreply 2601/18/2013

R22 doesn't know about thing about what straight men like.

by Anonymousreply 2701/18/2013

I don't understand it. THEY CAN LOSE WEIGHT IF THEY WANT! It's not fucking rocket science.

I can understand being cranky about something you can't change (or is hard or expensive to change). Being born without a limb, huge nose, no chin, thin lips, super tall/super short, etc. But being FAT? They can change this! Why be mad at thin women, when they can be thin if they put in the work?

by Anonymousreply 2801/18/2013

I was NOT eating!

by Anonymousreply 2901/18/2013

r28, to be fair some woman have hormone imbalances that cause them to gain weight. Others have chronic fatigue syndrome or fibromyalgia, which causes them to be immobile. They can't help stuff like that.

by Anonymousreply 3001/18/2013

Whoever said "overcompensation" is right. It's a way they draw attention to themselves and away from their weight.

The media has a lot to do with it, too, since they "glorify" obnoxious frat boys and obnoxious fat women.

To get attention, you either have to be an obnoxious muscle-head, a female supermodel, or an obnoxious fat woman. Everyone else just fades into the woodwork.

Sad, if you ask me.

by Anonymousreply 3301/18/2013

Whereas you're just a complete ass, R31.

Everyone gots something.

by Anonymousreply 3401/18/2013

I like throwing them in wells and tossing down fried chicken and bottles of lotion.

From time to time, I even put them in little cages and poke them with sticks.

by Anonymousreply 3701/18/2013

by Anonymousreply 3801/18/2013

Are these the types a girls y'all talking about?

by Anonymousreply 3901/18/2013

Can you imagine what the second girl from the left (probably aged 16-17) will look like by the time she's 35?

by Anonymousreply 4001/18/2013

Dear illiterate fattie at r20, the phrase is "More cushion for the pushin'".

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 4101/18/2013

R30 and R31, there's more to it. Chronic fatigue, fibro and hormone imbalances can all be fixed or at least vastly mitigated. Learning about adrenal fatigue and food sensitivities could help the fatiguers. With fibro, frequently there's a celiac or gluten connection, and hormonal imbalances can be fixed too.

But here's the kicker - and this addresses R31: it requires a society where excellent healthcare is given to everyone, without causing a hardship (high cost). All these fixes take either education or money. Fixing hormones probably requires a healthcare practitioner. Poor? Okay, you don't get to have that. Stay fat. Chronic fatigue? Needs adrenal support and education / lifestyle change. Without anyone to direct you (the collective fat yous out there) to something meaningfully helpful, all you get is the "put the fork down!" which serves only to keep you fat. With severe food intolerances, again, without education and proper medical diagnoses, you'll never even know you have problems with gluten, or soy, or corn, or dairy, etc., not to mention have no support in how to live a life without those things. So you get to stay fat, pay more for things, denied opportunities, and be derided.

So, to be fair, it's a complex, sad issue, and generally not about poor self-control (at least not the lion's share of the problem). We need excellent healthcare and education for all. That would get us on the mend.

by Anonymousreply 4201/18/2013

"Gay men like slender and muscular guys. straight men like slender or curvy women."

Slender???? Is this 1959?

by Anonymousreply 4501/18/2013

R46 = tipping the scales at 400lbs

by Anonymousreply 4701/18/2013

They're imitating gay guys.

by Anonymousreply 4801/18/2013

"They're nasty to just about everyone and very loud."

They're just like men. Except, old and fat men will also sexually harass young and fit women/men.

by Anonymousreply 4901/18/2013

False, R44.

by Anonymousreply 5301/18/2013

r24, is referring to a "Mercy Fuck."

by Anonymousreply 5401/18/2013

[quote] why is it that fat woman should be off the table?

Cause she'll break it!

by Anonymousreply 5501/18/2013

Wh can't we just put fat people into camps until they demonstrate self-control?

by Anonymousreply 5601/18/2013

This is very true of fat ugly girls. Especially when they're shaped like watermelons and got no T&A.

by Anonymousreply 5701/19/2013

There is a very lare ASian-y looking gal who works in my department.

We always happen to encounter each other in the lunch room, where she sits to lunch with another large black man and an Indian girl. She is very loud during and I am torutred during this entire hour having to listen to her loud mouth ranting on about worthless idiocy.

I have a sneaking suspicion she laughs at me behind my back, for reasons I think have more to do with her insecurities about her largeness.

Yes I am effeminate in appearance, butI am quite slim, very good looking, healthy glowing skin , there is nothing about my appearance to laugh at. I feel my appearance makes her feel very insecure about her body, so she focuses on me. Also she may be homophobic.

However I can see all through her BS and it doesn't bother me none.

by Anonymousreply 5901/19/2013

Bytch who you calling a lesbo?!

by Anonymousreply 6101/19/2013

Bitch Please!

by Anonymousreply 6201/19/2013

R36/R46/R50 is the entitled cunt who has been crapping her homophobic, ageist, entitiled drivel all over the site. She thinks that by hiding behind "don't speak if you can't take it" she can spread her hate speech as she will. Because she's so much smarter than anyone else.

Fuck off and lower the loser score by one, asshole.

by Anonymousreply 6401/19/2013

Okay, let's get this straight once again. Curvy does not equal fat. The fatties have hijacked the word curvy to describe themselves. Curvy women are hourglass shaped. Marilyn Monroe, Jayne Mansfield, Raquel Welch are curvy. Gunts and fat rolls are just fat. There are no curves.

by Anonymousreply 6501/19/2013

Does anyone else remember the post about the fat receptionist who'd say "She's on the toilet!" whenever she'd take a message for one of the thinner women?

by Anonymousreply 6601/19/2013

Agree r65. Most girls who say they're "curvy" these days are just balls.

by Anonymousreply 6701/21/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!