Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Why didn't you bitches tell that Yonkers, NY is chock full of god-like Italian musclebound jocks?

I stopped off at the Powerhouse Gym in Yonkers tonight on my way home from a meeting in Stamford. I got a day pass for $5. Lawd have mercy on a bitch like me, it was one hot, Italian square-jawed, muscled late teen/early 20s stud after another. This was not your typical gay gym...totally hardcore. It was an endless array of moutwatering bodies, asses, and bulges. I cruised them all, and they knew what I wanted. A girl can't help herself sometimes. Anyhoo, I'm sure they're used to the attention. At one point, I was literally overcome with the scent of testosterone. Luckily there was a bench nearby, so I twirled around and sat on the bench just as my legs were about to buckle under.

I've been to Yonkers a few times in the past, but I've never seen these specimens of manhood before. The only downside is that that the facility doesn't have a sauna or steam room. Have you bitches ever heard of such a thing? There was a rinky dink shower right off the locker room (obviously no one showers there), but the fucking curtain was one of those cheap thick plastic numbers you find at Wal-Mart with absolutely no transparency. No matter. I rushed off to my car in the parking lot and, with the musky scent of testosterone and the memory of hard-bodied hunks on my mind, I pleasured myself culminating in a volcanic eruption.

I plan to head back there ASAP. I wish someone had told me about this sooner. It wouldn't have taken me this long to go there.

by Anonymousreply 1601/18/2013

You left a word out of your title, brainiac.

by Anonymousreply 101/17/2013

What word did I leave out? "Hung"?

by Anonymousreply 201/17/2013

Don't tell him.

Let him figure it out for himself.

by Anonymousreply 301/17/2013

OP's a fucking idiot

by Anonymousreply 401/17/2013

Are you same person that got hustled by a go-go dancer a little while ago?

If so, at least you're only out $5 this time around.

by Anonymousreply 501/17/2013

Where did you say this place was, OP? 'Cause when Irene said she'd be wearing ribbons down her back, I was totally on a different page.

by Anonymousreply 601/17/2013

How does anyone know the scent of testosterone? Is is plain ol' BO?

by Anonymousreply 701/17/2013

R7, if it´s testosterone , your dick gets hard; if it´s BO, your dick stays soft

by Anonymousreply 801/17/2013

There's a definite scent young men give off. Call it testosterone or call it fresh dick with a bit of pre-cum but its there.

by Anonymousreply 901/17/2013

It's the "anyhoo" troll!!!

by Anonymousreply 1001/17/2013

It's the sweet sweat of youth, it happens around 22-24, aromatic musk.

by Anonymousreply 1101/17/2013

Testosterone smells like shit and Vaseline.

by Anonymousreply 1201/17/2013

I like to pronounce Yonkers like this: "Yonkuss."

by Anonymousreply 1301/17/2013

I pronounce it Yonkizz and you find the same number of Italian men at the nail salon as you do at the gym. They are VERY into the nails.

by Anonymousreply 1401/17/2013

OP, why do you refer to yourself as a " girl," dude? Are you transgender?

by Anonymousreply 1501/18/2013

This is the way any NY'er pronounces Yonkers. (approx :07)

by Anonymousreply 1601/18/2013
Need more help? Click Here.