Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

celebrities on planes -

Let's play the "Celebrities on the plane game" -

Match the celebrities with the stories:

THE CELEBRITIES: a)Lauren Bacall, b)Bobby Brown, c)Michael Bolton, d)Leonardo DiCaprio, e)Sean Combs, f)Ethan Hawke, g)Goldie Hawn, h)Anthony Kiedis, i)Whitney Houston, j)Michael Jackson, k)Angelina Jolie, l)Kimora Lee, m)Alanis Morrisette, n)Rosie O'Donnell, o)Dolly Parton, p)Diana Ross, q)Britney Spears, r)Uma Thurman, s)Luther Vandross, t)Barbara Walters, u)Elijah Wood, v)Raquel Welch

(stories inside)

by Anonymousreply 3001/23/2013

THE STORIES:

1)Wouldn't breath the air at 35,000 feet without a face mask, but had no problem eating two airplane meals

2)Did sit ups on the floor in first class

3)Fell asleep with a hand down the pants

4)Ran to the bathroom as the airplane was taxiing to the gate

5)Refused to wear a seat belt until threatened to be taken off the flight

6)Asked the pilot not to make any announcements in flight because, "the baby is sleeping."

7)Actually worked the cart down the aisle and then invited the crew over to spend the night on the layover

8)Bit toenails in business class

9)Cut an omelet into bite size pieces with a knife and fork and then proceeded to use hands to eat it - not the knife and fork.

10)Ordered the flight attendant not to talk to "her man!" when the flight attendant asked, "Would you like something to drink?"

11)Flirted with the captain's six foot tall, very mature looking, 16 year-old daughter who was non-reving in first class

12)Traveled with the largest entourage I've ever seen

13)Exited the lavatory with spouse looking extremely disheveled

14)Told a flight attendant, "My dog likes you. I don't know why."

15)Gave a gate agent $50 after borrowing the agent's cell phone for ten seconds

16)Left such a mess in first class, passengers and crew were shocked

17)Due to a fear of flying, would only sit in the first row of first class.

18)Lectured a flight attendant on the importance of being nice to his mother on mother's day

19)Sat in first class while son sat in coach.

20) Got caught checking out the flight attendants you-know-what as she walked down the aisle

21)Spent a good half hour watching an in-flight entertainment segment about themselves

22)Sat in coach even though their movie was #1 at the box office

23)Wouldn't allow a passenger in the window seat to pass in order to use the lavatory until that passenger quietly meditated with them first.

by Anonymousreply 101/17/2013

e) Sean Combs has to be 12)Traveled with the largest entourage I've ever seen

by Anonymousreply 201/17/2013

Answers!

by Anonymousreply 301/17/2013

n) is 2 and 3

hahaha

by Anonymousreply 401/17/2013

GROSS R4!!!!

by Anonymousreply 501/17/2013

I can't guess, but I'm all ears for the answers.

by Anonymousreply 601/17/2013

6-P. ?

by Anonymousreply 701/17/2013

U - 22

by Anonymousreply 801/17/2013

H - 2

by Anonymousreply 901/17/2013

i - 10 (when she was with Bobby)

by Anonymousreply 1001/17/2013

I rode the train in front of Lauren Bacall once. She was going to DC for Christmas, and she was a nonstop chatterbox the whole trip from NY to DC.

by Anonymousreply 1101/17/2013

"Don't you know who I am?!"

by Anonymousreply 1201/17/2013

Forgot- Poured alcohol in a little boy's drink and called it "Jesus juice."

by Anonymousreply 1301/17/2013

I don't feel like playing your stupid little game, OP.

by Anonymousreply 1401/17/2013

1)Wouldn't breath the air at 35,000 feet without a face mask, but had no problem eating two airplane meals Luther Vandross?

2)Did sit ups on the floor in first class Anthony Kiedis?

3)Fell asleep with a hand down the pants Bobby Brown?

4)Ran to the bathroom as the airplane was taxiing to the gate Whitney?

5)Refused to wear a seat belt until threatened to be taken off the flight Raquel Welch?

6)Asked the pilot not to make any announcements in flight because, "the baby is sleeping." Kimora Lee?

7)Actually worked the cart down the aisle and then invited the crew over to spend the night on the layover Dolly Parton?

8)Bit toenails in business class Britney Spears?

9)Cut an omelet into bite size pieces with a knife and fork and then proceeded to use hands to eat it - not the knife and fork. Goldie Hawn?

10)Ordered the flight attendant not to talk to "her man!" when the flight attendant asked, "Would you like something to drink?" Diana Ross?

11)Flirted with the captain's six foot tall, very mature looking, 16 year-old daughter who was non-reving in first class Michael Bolton?

12)Traveled with the largest entourage I've ever seen Sean Combs?

13)Exited the lavatory with spouse looking extremely disheveled Ethan Hawke?

14)Told a flight attendant, "My dog likes you. I don't know why." Lauren Bacall?

15)Gave a gate agent $50 after borrowing the agent's cell phone for ten seconds Rosie O'Donnell?

16)Left such a mess in first class, passengers and crew were shocked Goldie Hawn?

17)Due to a fear of flying, would only sit in the first row of first class. Michael Jackson?

18)Lectured a flight attendant on the importance of being nice to his mother on mother's day Barbara Walters?

19)Sat in first class while son sat in coach. Angelina Jolie?

20) Got caught checking out the flight attendants you-know-what as she walked down the aisle Michael Bolton?

21)Spent a good half hour watching an in-flight entertainment segment about themselves Leonardo DiCaprio?

22)Sat in coach even though their movie was #1 at the box office Elijah Wood?

23)Wouldn't allow a passenger in the window seat to pass in order to use the lavatory until that passenger quietly meditated with them first. Alanis Morrisette?

by Anonymousreply 1501/17/2013

8)Bit toenails in business class - I'm pretty certain this is Elijah Wood. He's admitted in public to biting his toenails. Gross!

by Anonymousreply 1601/17/2013

Lauren Bacall: "she was a nonstop chatterbox the whole trip"

Did she say "Flavaaah"?

by Anonymousreply 1701/17/2013

R15, you have 3 right!

by Anonymousreply 1801/18/2013

7 sounds like Rosie, pretending to be friendly. Could also be Dolly

by Anonymousreply 1901/18/2013

r18 - Oops, I didn't realize that r8, r9 & r10 were you, OP.

by Anonymousreply 2101/18/2013

This is going to take a long time

by Anonymousreply 2201/18/2013

R18, if you know the answers, and someone gets one (or more) right you need to cough up and confirm which ones were right, or we'll be here forever. Just get on with the reveals.

by Anonymousreply 2301/18/2013

OP you said r15 had 3 right. Could you at least name them so they can be eliminated from the list?

by Anonymousreply 2401/18/2013

OP, are you going to tell us the rest of the answers?

by Anonymousreply 2501/21/2013

Looks like this was lifted from this site:

A few of the answers are in the comments. Not sure where the rest are.

Michael Jackson was the piggy who wore an oxygen mask.

Whitney warned the FA to back off her man.

Whit & Bobby were the bathroom couple.

Dolly Parton worked the trolley.

by Anonymousreply 2601/22/2013

u

by Anonymousreply 2701/22/2013

Her take on gay flight attendants is SO old timey bordering on offensive...

by Anonymousreply 2801/22/2013

When do you give the answers OP?

by Anonymousreply 2901/22/2013

r28 - I think that's actually her straight male flight attendant friend who wrote that.

by Anonymousreply 3001/23/2013
Need more help? Click Here.