Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Blind Items

1. He is one of the biggest anchors on a television news show and is instantly recognizable to anyone who watches television. He has never come out as a gay man, and likely will not as long as he has his job.

His current boyfriend is also a big shot. He is the President and CEO of a huge, well-known company in the transportation industry.

Employees tell us that the anchor and CEO frequently hook up at company headquarters. The two men shake hands as if they are meeting for business reasons, and then adjourn into a private office… for some very colorful private time. The encounters usually last for half an hour or so, and happen at least once a week.

While a little afternoon delight is not that uncommon, it was surprising to hear that these two enjoy each other’s company so frequently, and in such a way that has set tongues wagging at headquarters. The identity of the parties would also come as a surprise to many, given that both present as very button-down, uber-conservative types… while quietly living their lives as gay men.

2. This former almost A list singer had a huge hit just a couple of years ago and was everywhere and has very famous friends so you would think the hits would just keep on coming. Or at least the albums. Or songs. The thing is despite knowing lots of people they are afraid to work with him because he spent most of his money after he was accused of fondling two kids on the set of a commercial. Over the course of two separate days he took one each day back to his trailer to play video games. He offered them pot and touched them while touching himself. No witnesses, but the kids' stories were almost identical. The singer paid out and the record company and the company producing the commercial

by Anonymousreply 7101/24/2013

[quote]He is one of the biggest anchors on a television news show and is instantly recognizable to anyone who watches television. He has never come out as a gay man, and likely will not as long as he has his job.

Sheperd Smith, Fox News

by Anonymousreply 101/17/2013

Brian Williams and one of his beloved fellow Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 201/17/2013

He's not one of the "biggest" anchors but Charlie Rose is gay, isn't he?

by Anonymousreply 301/17/2013

I'd say Shepard Smith. (Charlie Rose is into women, in a big way.)

by Anonymousreply 501/17/2013

Usher for 2?

by Anonymousreply 601/17/2013

Adam Lambert?

by Anonymousreply 701/17/2013

R6 Usher has had multiple "huge hits" over the years. Also he has kids and stepkids himself. Seems like an unnecessary risk.

by Anonymousreply 801/17/2013

Not Usher. The blind item makes it clear the singer wasn't well established in his career when this happened.

It's someone who had their first brush with fame.

by Anonymousreply 901/17/2013

R7, AL was not almost A list. EVER.

by Anonymousreply 1001/17/2013

Scott Pelley for the anchor.

by Anonymousreply 1101/17/2013

Cee-Lo Green for #2?

by Anonymousreply 1301/17/2013

Couldn't be Charlie Rose. Didn't he use to date Martha Stewart way back in the 90's? It looks like it could be Shepherd Smith, who has been rumored about on this site for a decade.

The second one is just gross. Who wants to work with a pervert?

by Anonymousreply 1401/17/2013

R13 is correct. Cee-Lo Green filmed a Sprite commercial with at least one child, and he's only had one major solo hit.

by Anonymousreply 1501/17/2013

According to golden-era DL gossip, Rose is a womanizer and a sloppy drunk. He is also a social climber, always picking women who got him into better parties. No gay rumours at all.

by Anonymousreply 1601/17/2013

Wow, if r13 is correct it would actually make a lot of sense, his departure from The Voice, initially described as temporary and ultimately described as permanant still seems very bizarre.

This explains it.

by Anonymousreply 1701/17/2013

[quote] Brian Williams and one of his beloved fellow Republicans.

If Brian Williams was even a little bi I would explode.

He's gorgeous (to me) and rumor has it he's enormously endowed.

by Anonymousreply 1801/17/2013

Charlie Rose did not date Martha Stewart, but he and Amanda Burden were an item -- might still be, for all I know. She was the step daughter of Bill Paley, and the widow of Carter Burden (who WAS reportedly gay).

by Anonymousreply 1901/17/2013

Shepard Smith isn't *in*, is he? I've been hearing about his gayosity for as long as I've been using the WWW instead of the AOL.

My guess is Bill Hemmer, though I think he's married and apparently a very practicing Catholic.

Of course, depending on your definition of "television news show," I've also heard Sean Hannity sucks major cock when he gets the chance (though I can't imagine how any gay man could suck his cock--slice it off, maybe, but suck it? Nuh-fucking-unh).

by Anonymousreply 2001/17/2013

R18, Brian Williams used to work out in a gym very close to his office. Absolutely adequately endowed, but not enormously.

by Anonymousreply 2101/17/2013

[quote]Charlie Rose did not date Martha Stewart, but he and Amanda Burden were an item -- might still be, for all I know.

They are still dating.

by Anonymousreply 2201/17/2013

[quote] He is one of the biggest anchors on a television news show

That makes me think he's part of an ensemble, so morning shows come to mind.

by Anonymousreply 2301/17/2013

Brian Williams isn't a Republican.

And his endowment is way more than "absolutely adequate," although not humongous.

by Anonymousreply 2401/17/2013

R17, where did you hear Cee-Lo Green's departure is permanent? According to Huffington Post in December, he'll be back for Season 5.

by Anonymousreply 2501/18/2013

[quote] The singer paid out and the record company and the company producing the commercial

This never happened.

by Anonymousreply 2601/18/2013

Brian and Letterman.....

by Anonymousreply 2701/18/2013

Let's work the second half. It seems easier:

[quote]He is the President and CEO of a huge, well-known company in the transportation industry.

Fedex and UPS are both run by old uptight white guys I can't fathom being gay, ditto with every railroad I can think of. There really isn't a trucking company I would call huge, so that leaves Airlines, and that's a short list.

Any candidates for a gay CEO of an Airline?

How about Jeff Smisek of United? He looks the part:

by Anonymousreply 2801/18/2013

r26, I think the blind was cut off. Only the singer probably paid out of his own pocket.

by Anonymousreply 2901/18/2013

#1: Scott Pelley (CBS Evening News) & David Barger (Jet Blue CEO & President)

by Anonymousreply 3001/18/2013

R30 I'd like that to be true. Nice-looking couple, same age as many of us. Kind of hot imagining them doing it in some "Suits" type of New Yawk office.

by Anonymousreply 3101/18/2013

I heard Celo isn't coming black next season too.

by Anonymousreply 3201/18/2013

racist much, r32?

by Anonymousreply 3301/18/2013

What about David Tyler Muir for No.1 and John Legend for No. 2?

by Anonymousreply 3401/18/2013

[quote]. He is one of the biggest anchors on a television news show and is instantly recognizable to anyone who watches television.

This would rule out cable since everyone does not have cable TV.

[quote]Employees tell us that the anchor and CEO frequently hook up at company headquarters.

[quote]The encounters usually last for half an hour or so, and happen at least once a week.

So this means the company headquarters would surely be in NYC or Washington DC.

by Anonymousreply 3501/18/2013

Celo Green should be locked up just for being one of the creepiest men ever to live.

by Anonymousreply 3601/18/2013

Scott Pelley working out with Hugh Jackman:

by Anonymousreply 3701/18/2013

Just a couple of months ago a woman accused Cee Lo of drugging and raping her. Why isn't ths ugly man in jail?

by Anonymousreply 3801/18/2013

Scott Pelley is married with kids. From the sound of the BI, it seems like the anchor isn't married.

by Anonymousreply 3901/18/2013

r17 - Cee-Lo and Xtina are both taking a season off.

And didn't he have some other sort of scandal involving date rape allegations? A grown woman, I believe.

CDAN knows the pedophile blinds are popular and that's why he makes so many up. Just check the comments on this one.

by Anonymousreply 4001/18/2013

Mike Posner for #2

by Anonymousreply 4101/18/2013

Brian Williams sure does favor the Republicans when he gives the news. Link to support of liberals, please.

by Anonymousreply 4201/18/2013

Well, Brian Williams did rip Trump a new one

#2 is from CDAN so it is probably made up. He makes up horrible shit to get page hits.

by Anonymousreply 4301/18/2013

#1 is George Stephanopoulos.

by Anonymousreply 4401/18/2013

Shepard Smith has been spotted at the Townhouse bar before, so he's most definitely gay. He mysteriously lost a lot of weight over the summer and everyone was commenting on how sickly he looked.

by Anonymousreply 4501/18/2013

The question is, who is the CEO that Anchor Gay is fucking?

by Anonymousreply 4601/18/2013

CeeLo has had more than one hit ... He had a couple more when he was with Gnarls Barkley...

by Anonymousreply 4701/18/2013

I dont think #1 is Shep. It says he is "instantly recognizable to anyone who watches television". Although they like to make people think otherwise, Fox News is not the ratings bonanza they pretend to be. Their highest rated show only gets about 2 to 3 million viewers. That is a tiny fraction of what the networks pull in. Also, their audience is really old. Those people barely recognize their own children.

by Anonymousreply 4801/18/2013

#1 is Bill Hemmer, who's still unmarried.

by Anonymousreply 4901/18/2013

I still say it's Scott Pelley. Have you guys checked out the body on this (seemingly mild-mannered, buttoned-down) man?!

by Anonymousreply 5001/18/2013

Georgie-boy used to hang out at JR's. #1 is him.

by Anonymousreply 5101/18/2013

Who are the big names, Matt Lauer, Brian Williams, Piers Morgan...

by Anonymousreply 5201/18/2013

The whole "puppet" thing he did on "The Voice" is something like a pedo would do to attract kids.

His wife divorced him. He has kids and step-kids.

Ceelo...

by Anonymousreply 5301/18/2013

[quote] He has never come out as a gay man, and likely will not as long as he has his job.

That would pretty much eliminate Shepard Smith.

by Anonymousreply 5401/18/2013

I live in Atlanta and I know someone who went to High school with Cee-Lo back in the day, and they said he was always kind of "off," a few samdwiche short of a picnic basket, and allegedly spent a few periods in the special classes, so him having no boundaries with children is not out of the realm for him.

by Anonymousreply 5501/18/2013

R51, did you actually *see* "Georgie" at JR's?

by Anonymousreply 5601/18/2013

[quote]He is one of the biggest anchors on a television news show and is instantly recognizable to anyone who watches television

Shepard Smith is not "instantly recognizable to anyone who watches television". This is clearly about a network anchor and not some cable news talking head. Could mean evening news, magazine shows or morning TV, so anyone from Brian Williams to Lester Holt to Matt Lauer.

by Anonymousreply 5701/18/2013

Moreley Safer

by Anonymousreply 5801/18/2013

I'd still go with David Muir. Whether myth, legend or truth, his relationship with Peter Jennings is epic. Just this week I read that of all the news men, he had more face time on the air during 2012 than anyone else. I have no idea who the CEO is.

by Anonymousreply 5901/18/2013

R59, I would go with David Muir, too. Anywhere he wanted.

by Anonymousreply 6001/18/2013

I agree with R30.

by Anonymousreply 6101/18/2013

George Stephanapolus.

by Anonymousreply 6201/18/2013

The instantly recognizable must be over the air TV as, as someone pointed out, not everyone has cable.

Transportation CEO could be anything from trains, planes, buses, shipping goods...

It must be a network anchor out of NYC.

by Anonymousreply 6301/18/2013

Ding ding ding!!!! I think we have a winner at R62

by Anonymousreply 6401/18/2013

Lawrence O'Donnell

by Anonymousreply 6501/18/2013

R59

What dish about David Muir and Peter Jennings?

by Anonymousreply 6601/18/2013

That DM and PJ met often for lunch at the Mandarin Oriental and then stayed around the hotel for some "afternoon delight."

by Anonymousreply 6701/19/2013

Lest we forget, David Tyler Muir is really only a big name on DL. Scott Pelley, while a great choice, seems less well-known as he is still new to the anchor business. I'd go with Brian Williams, George Steph, or, since the post says surprising, David Gregory of Meet the Press.

by Anonymousreply 6801/19/2013

Matt Lauer.

by Anonymousreply 6901/19/2013

I disagree about George and Matt. I still think it's David Muir. He's better known to the public than R68 wants to admit. Weekend anchor on ABC and more facetime on the news than any other. He's on almost every night.

by Anonymousreply 7001/22/2013

David is supposed to be guest co-host on The View Friday morning. I'm going to be sure to tune in and see what he's really like in a less scripted environment. I'd still like to have his ass at the Mandarin Oriental.

by Anonymousreply 7101/24/2013
Need more help? Click Here.