Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Arnold Klein outs himself as Prince Michael Jackson's father?

Totally see it now.

by Anonymousreply 1503/18/2015

What, seriously? He did this over a year ago in "Vanity Fair."

by Anonymousreply 101/17/2013

Would this mean that Debbie Rowe was having sex with her boss, Dr. Klein at the same time that she was trying to get pregnant with Michael Jackson semen? Or did Michael Jackson buy a baby from Ms. Rowe and Dr Klein, knowing that this baby was not his bio-child? The only reason I can imagine that any man would do that, unless he carried some genetic disease, would be that he wanted the child to molest, but did not want to molest his own bio-child.

by Anonymousreply 201/17/2013

Don't tell this to the delusional black MJ fans - they are so delusional they believe that those kids were his bio kids and they actually believe that he was straight!

by Anonymousreply 301/17/2013

R2, Jacko was incredibly self-loathing about his race and appearance so obviously passing on his genes would not have had too much appeal for him. Only Blanket looks like he genuinely carries Jackson genes.

by Anonymousreply 401/17/2013

"Or did Michael Jackson buy a baby from Ms. Rowe and Dr Klein, knowing that this baby was not his bio-child? "

This would be my guess. Apparently MJ didn't want to use his own genes (or his father's), and he felt he could trust Klein and Rowe. He was correct about that, Rowe even testified in his favor at the child-abuse trial.

I wonder what kinds of lives those kids are leading, with the horrible greedy Jackson relatives?

by Anonymousreply 501/17/2013

No way. I'm still sticking to Mark Lester for these kids.

by Anonymousreply 601/17/2013

Prince and Paris

by Anonymousreply 701/17/2013

[quote]Only Blanket looks like he genuinely carries Jackson genes.

Wrong. Even LaToya confirmed in a Barbara Walters interview that Blanket was adopted from some Hispanics.

by Anonymousreply 801/17/2013

Oooooh my GAWD!

by Anonymousreply 901/17/2013

Duh. I mean are there really people out there who believe MJ fathered any of those kids? A black man does not have two white kids and then a hispanic one. It is so obvious that Klein is the father of Prince.

MJ did not want black children by any means.

by Anonymousreply 1001/18/2013

Prince looks EXACTLY like Arnold Klein, and that is super unfortunate for him. Same odd-shaped face and neck. I can't believe it's even a question.

by Anonymousreply 1101/18/2013

R10 Believe it or not, almost all of MJ's black fans are so delusional that they believe those are his bio kids. Just go onto any black gossip site and you'll read the delusions and denial. They also believe he was straight and that him and Diana Ross once dated! LMFAO!

Black people don't like the thought of their most famous entertainer being gay. I don't know why they stick up for him so much considering he hated being black so much he wouldn't even adopt a black kid.

by Anonymousreply 1201/18/2013

Link, R3?

by Anonymousreply 1301/18/2013

yep

by Anonymousreply 1503/18/2015
Need more help? Click Here.