Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Manti Te'o is HOT AS HELL

I'd be his imaginary girlfriend any day!

Maybe I can create a fake cancer girl profile on Facebook and friend him!

by Anonymousreply 5909/27/2014

So, is he actually gay? Is that why he has a fake girlfriend?

by Anonymousreply 101/17/2013

This thread couldn't be going more nowhere...

by Anonymousreply 201/17/2013

HUGE penis!

by Anonymousreply 301/17/2013

He's Mormon.

by Anonymousreply 401/17/2013

He needs a yogurt mask on that dermatitis STAT.

by Anonymousreply 501/17/2013

yummy

by Anonymousreply 601/17/2013

There is no evidence he is gay. He is good looking.

by Anonymousreply 701/18/2013

With his Jesus shit he makes Tim Tebow looks like the whore of Babylon.

by Anonymousreply 801/18/2013

I am sure he has a holy no-no

by Anonymousreply 901/18/2013

[quote]There is no evidence he is gay.

He's 21, hot, but had an imaginary girlfriend that he bragged to his friends about instead of a real one. How could he possibly not be gay? Are you slow?

by Anonymousreply 1001/18/2013

Your point, r4? What kind of comment is that? Enough of the intolerance.

by Anonymousreply 1101/18/2013

He's definitely gay. He never visited his imaginary girlfriend even when she died BUT visited the "friend" that perpetrated the hoax. He visited him many a times by plane. They claim that he was always surrounded by women, yeah right probably like their gay best friend.

by Anonymousreply 1201/18/2013

I totally agree with the OP.

by Anonymousreply 1301/18/2013

You can tell Manti Te'o has major sizemeat.

by Anonymousreply 1401/18/2013

yum-ooooooooooooooooo

by Anonymousreply 1501/18/2013

First guy I've ever thought, "Damn, I wanna lick those armpits" about.

by Anonymousreply 1601/18/2013

He is very hot. There needs to be a thread of hot Hawaiians and Pacific Islanders.

by Anonymousreply 1701/18/2013

Bb

by Anonymousreply 1801/19/2013

But I thought his 'girlfriend' is a guy?

by Anonymousreply 1901/24/2013

He was great at the NFL Combine press conference.

by Anonymousreply 2002/23/2013

I don't think he's gay. I also don't think he's hot.

by Anonymousreply 2102/23/2013

He's not hot. He's not straight.

Notre Dame probably put up the money for his boyfriend to take the blame and claim Teo didn't know.

by Anonymousreply 2202/23/2013

Asians are not.

by Anonymousreply 2302/23/2013

Manti Te'o is hot, a football player (about to be very rich), and straight. In other words, he is precisely my type of dude.

by Anonymousreply 2402/23/2013

thanks cheryl @ R24. now go wash your pussy, because it STINKS!

by Anonymousreply 2502/24/2013

post pictures of that hot manatee!

by Anonymousreply 2602/24/2013

whatever rocks your boat, R26 :

by Anonymousreply 2702/24/2013

Not hot OP. more like Manatee-O.

by Anonymousreply 2802/24/2013

I agree with the assessment of a poster on another thread RE Manti: He looks like a meatloaf with eyes (and he's probably got the I.Q. of a meatloaf with eyes). He is, however, most likely gay as exidenced by the lengths Notre Dame went to to cover for Te'o.

by Anonymousreply 2902/24/2013

r29, you are about the only one that believes he is gay. The evidence is strongly that he is not.

by Anonymousreply 3002/24/2013

r30, I am not the only one (if you'll read various replies on this thread) who thinks Te'o is gay...In fact, I have heard many straights, thinking they are clever, refer to him as "Gay'O".

by Anonymousreply 3102/24/2013

So which team picked him tonight?

by Anonymousreply 3204/25/2013

Manti did not go in the 1st round.

32 picks in the first round, and he was not one of them.

Will have to wait until tomorrow night's second and third rounds to see where he goes.

One of my Dawgs, Jarvis Jones-outside linebacker, was the 17th pick of the Steelers.

by Anonymousreply 3304/26/2013

r32

Te'o was not selected in the first round.

Quelle surprise.

by Anonymousreply 3404/26/2013

Nobody wants to take on someone who is already known to cause problems. He told so many tales about his faux girlfriend that he can't be trusted.

by Anonymousreply 3504/26/2013

Another Georgia Bulldog, Alec Ogletree, who plays the same position as Manti Te'o(inside linebacker) was the 30th pick of the 1st round.

by Anonymousreply 3604/26/2013

2 beefy hot looking white boy offensive tackles went #1 and #2.

#1 was from central Michigan.

#2 from Texas A&M

Howie Long's son also got drafted, but he's not expected to be a superstar like his dad. Experts just said he had potential.

by Anonymousreply 3704/26/2013

@37. You mean Howie Long's youngest son. His oldest son is already in the league.

by Anonymousreply 3804/26/2013

Yeah, Kyle Long got drafted tonight.

Here's a head shot of #1.

by Anonymousreply 3904/26/2013

#1 Eric Fisher in action

by Anonymousreply 4004/26/2013

People really think Manti is hung?? LOL

by Anonymousreply 4104/26/2013

#2 Luke Joeckel

by Anonymousreply 4204/26/2013

The boy is a laughingstock.

by Anonymousreply 4304/26/2013

Manti Te'o is so far from hot, anyone who thinks that must be blind.

by Anonymousreply 4404/26/2013

Luke Joeckel is insanely hot

by Anonymousreply 4504/26/2013

Manti Te'o is moving to San Diego. It's much closer to his girlfriend than Notre Dame, Indiana.

by Anonymousreply 4604/26/2013

Looking Hot, bro

by Anonymousreply 4709/16/2013

He is looking very hot lately.

by Anonymousreply 4809/30/2013

SAN DIEGO -- Playing for the first time in a regular season game, San Diego Chargers rookie middle linebacker Manti Te'o said he was more relieved than nervous.

Te'o made a tackle on running back DeMarco Murray for a 10-yard gain on the opening play, and just missed notching his first career sack on a Tony Romo rollout, with teammate Kendall Reyes hauling down the Dallas quarterback for a 4-yard loss instead.

“Initially, I was way more relaxed than I was that first preseason game,” Te’o said. “I felt more comfortable, and that had to do with the preparation we all did. I was just relaxed, and focused. And luckily I got a tackle my first play in, and that got the rest of the jitters out. After that, it was just football.”

[+] EnlargeSan Diego Chargers inside linebacker Manti Te'o AP Photo/Gregory BullChargers linebacker Manti Te'o saw his first action in the regular season against the Cowboys Sunday. Te’o had not played in a game since San Diego’s preseason opener Aug. 7 because of a sprained foot. Predictably, San Diego coach Mike McCoy limited the Notre Dame product’s reps. Te’o split time with fellow linebacker Reggie Walker. In limited duty, Te’o finished with three tackles.

“It was his first game going back in there, doing certain things,” McCoy said. “And we had certain personnel packages we wanted to play him in. ... He was just excited to get back out there again. It’s great to have him back on the defense.”

McCoy provided little information on his injured players, saying he will have more information on those guys on Sunday.

Pass-rusher Dwight Freeney suffered a quad injury in the first half, and did not return. Offensive lineman Rich Ohrnberger suffered a groin injury, returned to the game, but was replaced in the second half by Stephen Schilling.

Cornerback Derek Cox suffered a knee injury in the second half, and was replaced by Richard Marshall. The Chargers played without both starting cornerbacks. Cornerback Shareece Wright missed the game due to a hamstring injury. Johnny Patrick started in his place.

Down three starters, San Diego’s offensive line played well. Philip Rivers was sacked only once by a Dallas defensive front that came into the contest with 13 sacks.

Starting left tackle King Dunlap (concussion), left guard Chad Rinehart (toe) and right guard Jeromey Clary (clavicle) did not play. They were replaced by Michael Harris at left tackle, Johnnie Troutman at left guard and Ohrnberger at right guard.

“The emphasis this week was on protecting Rivers,” Harris said. “And I feel like we did a good job of that. That’s a big, physical group. But I’m just proud of our guys, they stepped up, especially Johnnie Troutman at left guard.”

Rivers also pointed to Troutman as a guy who played well. In the locker room after the game, Rivers highlighted a conversation he had with Troutman after he threw a 56-yard touchdown to Gates in the final quarter with just under seven minutes left in the game.

“I kind of just told him you can’t be hurt,” Rivers said, when asked about his conversation with Troutman on the field. “You’ve got six more minutes, and then you can be hurt for a little while, but you can’t be hurt. Because there were a couple times where he looked like he was going down. And I was kind of like, ‘Hey, Johnny -- no, that’s not an option today.’

by Anonymousreply 4909/30/2013

SAN DIEGO » Philip Rivers, with a nice bit of defense thrown in, ensured the San Diego Chargers didn't blow another fourth-quarter lead.

Rivers threw for 401 yards and three touchdowns, including a 56-yarder to Antonio Gates that helped the Chargers beat the Dallas Cowboys 30-21.

The Chargers (2-2) blew late leads in their two losses. On Sunday, they scored the final 20 points to beat Dallas (2-2) in a game that marked the debut of Chargers linebacker Manti Te'o. The Laie product had been sidelined since Aug. 8 with a sprained foot. And while his first game wasn't as memoriable as Rivers' performance, he still managed three tackles and got into the flow of a game that Rivers made sure was the right tempo in the no-huddle, no-hurry offense under new coach Mike McCoy.

"I feel in sync. I have a rhythm and I'm comfortable in the pocket when we get that no-huddle going," Rivers said. "It's big being 2-2 instead of 1-3. I know we've been there before, but it's tough to dig yourself out of 1-3, especially when you're playing with young guys and guys you didn't expect to be in there. They can gain confidence off games like this."

Rivers completed 35 of 42 passes, his final TD pass, to Gates, being the 200th of his career. He threw two TD passes to running back Danny Woodhead.

After having three 400-yard games in his previous nine seasons, Rivers has two in this year's four games.

Rivers' 83.3 percent completion rate was the highest in NFL history for a 400-yard passing game. The previous mark was 81.8 percent (36-for-44) by San Francisco's Jeff Garcia against Chicago on Dec. 17, 2000.

After 35 interceptions the past two seasons, Rivers has been picked off only twice so far while throwing 11 touchdown passes.

"It was really what he did throughout the ballgame," Dallas coach Jason Garrett said. "He did a fantastic job. He really controlled the football and controlled the game. He did an outstanding job getting them into the right play over and over again.

"He threw the ball as well as he's thrown in a long, long time."

Rivers' biggest pass wasn't necessarily his prettiest. He short-armed one over the middle to Gates, who slid behind linebacker Sean Lee to haul it in and score with 6:54 to go.

Lee had intercepted Rivers on a deflected pass and returned it 52 yards for a 21-10 lead late in the second quarter. Dallas didn't score again.

"We were able to get some looks we thought we could take advantage of," said Gates, who had 10 catches for 136 yards. "The way he threw that ball, he put it in the right place and I was able to make the play."

San Diego's defense came up with a big stop in the final moments. Tony Romo moved the Cowboys to the San Diego 7, where he hit Terrance Williams at the 1. Williams was stretching for the end zone when he was hit by Crezdon Butler and fumbled. San Diego's Richard Marshall recovered for a touchback.

A week earlier, Butler was burned on a 34-yard touchdown pass from Jake Locker to Justin Hunter with 15 seconds to play to give Tennessee a 20-17 victory. Butler was in against the Cowboys because Derek Cox left with a knee injury.

"I saw that the ball was a little loose. We learn as a kid you can put a hit on the ball and it comes out," Butler said. "I had no idea he lost it. Then I rolled over and I saw Marshall had it.

"Last week was tough and I had to move on from that," Butler added. "Being a defensive back you have a short-term memory. I'm glad I made that play today."

It was only the second takeaway of the season for San Diego.

San Diego trailed 21-10 when Nick Novak started the comeback with a 42-yard field goal as the first-half clock expired.

The Chargers took the opening kickoff of the second half and Rivers moved them 80 yards, capping the drive with a 13-yard pass to Woodhead to pull to 21-20.

The way Rivers ran the offense, the Cowboys didn't have a chance to come back. They ran only seven offensive plays in the third quarter.

"That's what we see every day," Woodhead said of Rivers. "He was great, but he's always great."

After forcing Dallas to punt, San Diego took a 23-21 lead on Novak's 23-yard field goal that capped a drive starting from the Chargers 11.

Romo threw touchdown passes of 5 and 34 yards to Dez Bryant in the second quarter, when Dallas scored 21 points.

Lee got his interception return for a TD when Rivers was hit by tackle Jason Hatcher as he released the ball.

by Anonymousreply 5009/30/2013

Notre Dame Star Now San Diego's New Hawaii 5-0

Yahoo Contributor Network Jim McCurdy 4 hours ago

COMMENTARY | OK, there was nothing fake about this.

Manti Te'o is beyond all the grief now. No longer is the former Notre Dame Butkus Award-winning linebacker living in the past or in the shame of a pseudo relationship.

When Te'o made his NFL debut Sunday, he put to rest nine months of scrutiny, following his fake girlfriend and a whirlwind of unraveling twists that drew the nation's attention for some qui rky, yet ridiculous reason. The same reason, mind you, so many people are glued to "Keeping up with Kardashians." Drama sells, apparently.

But in this reality show, it wasn't about fake girlfriends or socialite drama. No, this was Te'o's coming-out party in the San Diego Chargers' win over the Dallas Cowboys in his rookie debut. Te'o sat out the first three weeks after winning the starting inside linebacker job in training camp with the Chargers. Te'o didn't do anything spectacular in his first pro game. He had three tackles, which is hardly anything for the former Notre Dame All-American to write home about. Not to Hawaii, nor to Southern California, where his fake girlfriend was personified to have lived.

Point is, now he can finally begin putting the past nine months of living through what was a lie to rest. In San Diego, that laid-back approach to life suits Te'o, his Hawaiian upbringing and a much-needed reprieve from the past year perfectly. By getting back to what he does best, making tackles and running down ball carriers, maybe now Te'o can start to become a football player again, instead of a drawn-out "Catfish" story.

Fact is, the last time we saw Te'o in a real game was Notre Dame's BCS championship meltdown against Alabama. It was from that deflating moment of his storied Fighting Irish career that the doubters crept in. Obviously, the Chargers were dissuaded. No, three tackles does not make a good feel-good story. But for Te'o, it's probably better that way. Had he made 10 tackles and picked off a pass or recorded a sack, he might have had to answer questions he would've rather avoided after making his NFL debut.

Te'o, a Polynesian who grew up in Laie, Hawaii, whom San Diego now calls Hawaii 5-0, recorded a tackle on his first snap on the field.

"I was just relaxed, and focused," Te'o said in an interview reported by ESPN. "And luckily I got a tackle my first play in, and that go the rest of the jitters out. After that, it was just football."

That's all it's been for Te'o since he landed in San Diego. The Chargers haven't let the erstwhile Notre Dame star have nearly the publicity he received while living under the Golden Dome. And Te'o has put his focus on trying to acclimate to the speed of the NFL.

"I haven't really had a chance to go anywhere," Te'o told the San Diego Union-Tribune. "I barely know my way around this area. I'm just constantly focusing on what I need to be focusing on right now."

In other words, he hasn't been doing much Internet surfing.

Jim McCurdy covered Notre Dame football while living in the Michiana area. He has written for major publications around the country.

by Anonymousreply 5109/30/2013

dude is sexy

by Anonymousreply 5210/01/2013

Asians are not sexy. You know the old joke. Who dates old washed up white men. Handsome Asians...

by Anonymousreply 5310/01/2013

r53, your mind is ugly, dude. Sicko.

by Anonymousreply 5410/01/2013

The only Asians that are close to being hot, are the some of the nutcases in the middle east.

This guy is okay for his area of the world, but he is not hot.

by Anonymousreply 5510/02/2013

He has gotten buffer this season. He looks hot.

by Anonymousreply 5610/06/2013

Did he play last night?

by Anonymousreply 5712/13/2013

He's far from hot. Faaaaar from hot.

by Anonymousreply 5812/13/2013

His foot is injured

by Anonymousreply 5909/27/2014
Need more help? Click Here.