Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

There's a chill in the air, tasteful friends

Norway.

by Anonymousreply 1201/17/2013

Ugly as sin. No wonder they get shot.

by Anonymousreply 101/16/2013

Cold, and not in an appealing way, either.

by Anonymousreply 201/16/2013

It looks like an alaskan DMV, no thank you.

by Anonymousreply 301/16/2013

Several good points about the interior:

The Barcelona chair is confidently set askew and makes that room work. The media room looks like a great place to get stoned.

The bad:

The kitchen is low rent in a house that likely forces a lot of time spent in that space. The floating stairs and glass barriers are doing a disservice to the minimalist attempt - way too kitch and not self-aware at all.

The exterior is a miss. Stop trying to make 1950s design clones a thing again! Contemporary takes on modern are much more pleasing than the cold example in the link.

by Anonymousreply 401/16/2013

Pretend I can spell kitsch.

by Anonymousreply 501/16/2013

I can only imagine what would happen if someone with kids moved into the house, little Billy might push Isabella right off the top stair onto the hard floor.

by Anonymousreply 601/16/2013

I love R3.

by Anonymousreply 701/16/2013

Love that house. Now if I can replicate it in Franklin, Michigan...

by Anonymousreply 801/16/2013

Too cold inside and out. If the interior was at least cozy, the exterior could be overlooked. How wonderful to hibernate in such a place, with easy access to restaurants, stores, outdoor activities, and the man of your dreams, but the interior is so sharp and indifferent. It's not even worth the money to remodel. You'd have to tear out the walls, floors, furniture, everything, and start over. This is good for people who are interested in outdoor winter sports and only need a place to sleep and clean up.

One would be better off buying a cheap cabin with a good roof and starting from there.

by Anonymousreply 901/16/2013

Cold, cold, cold. That little bedroom even looked like a prison cell.

by Anonymousreply 1001/16/2013

The guest bedroom look's like my dentist's office, with dental chairs instead of a bed. Really.

I would seriously injure or kill myself within one week, trying to navigate that open staircase. I am convinced that open staircases are put in homes by people who have a generous life insurance policy on a spouse and are looking to collect, fast.

by Anonymousreply 1101/17/2013

Does it come with Xanax?

by Anonymousreply 1201/17/2013
Need more help? Click Here.