Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Can I lose weight by just wishing I were thinner?

Like most typical Dataloungers, I refuse to get serious about losing weight by exercising and by eating less and cutting out carbs. So how about if I just wish myself thin? Will that work?

Alternatively, how about that hip new diet? I know that it's impossible to keep it going for very long, so of course any weight I might lose on it will be quickly regained. But since I refuse actually to change my eating habits and exercise regularly, shouldn't a fad diet work in its place?

by Anonymousreply 801/17/2013

I have been using the wish thing for decades now and I am here to tell you, it does not work.

That will not stop me though. You know, just in case.

by Anonymousreply 101/16/2013

[quote]Like most typical Dataloungers, I refuse to get serious about losing weight

Either you're exaggerating again or I'm not typical. I got serious about losing weight and did it!!!

by Anonymousreply 201/16/2013

If you mean by changing your mindset and mentality about food (eat to live and not the other way around for one), and have it in your mind to exercise, then yes. Otherwise, this is just wishful, fanatical thinking and an exercise in futility.

by Anonymousreply 301/16/2013

You have to wish upon a star for it to work, OP.

Or join Scientology.

by Anonymousreply 401/17/2013

Actually there are more definitive steps you can take.

by Anonymousreply 501/17/2013

OP = Freddie Smith

by Anonymousreply 601/17/2013

OP, are you talking about The Secret?

by Anonymousreply 701/17/2013

just tell your doc you have ADHD and get a small dose of adderall 10MG. Have lost 15 lbs this month & never hungry!

by Anonymousreply 801/17/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!