Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Bisexual Amber Heard and rumored French girlfriend Marie de Villepin in Paris

Amber Heard has set tongues wagging in recent months after being sighted on numerous occasions with French model Marie de Villepin. And on Wednesday the 26-year-old bisexual actress was spotted with Marie again, arriving in her French homeland.

The duo were snapped at Charles De Gaulle International Airport in Paris collecting their luggage before venturing off into the city.

Marie, also 26, stayed a few steps behind the Rum Diaries star as they left the airport, with both opting for casual attire.

Stunning: The model seen here in a campaign for Givenchy Amber attempted to go incognito, hiding behind a pair of shades and pulling her hoodie over her head. The openly-bisexual actress split from her long-term girlfriend artist/photographer, Tasya van Ree in July last year. It came around the same time of reports that Amber had a fling with Rum Diaries co-star Johnny Depp. The actress told Metro in February 2011 about her sexuality: 'I don't label myself one way or another – I have had successful relationships with men and now a woman. 'I love who I love, it's the person that matters.' Marie is the daughter of former French Prime Minister Dominique de Villepin. As well as modelling for campaigns including Givenchy, Marie has also turned her hand to acting and singing and is the lead singer of the group Pinkmist.

In 2008 she turned her focus to acting and scored a small roll in Quentin Tarantino's 2009 flick Inglourious Basterds, but her performance was cut from the movie. She also starred in a 2011 Indie film, Baikonur, by German director and producer Veit Helmer.

by Anonymousreply 16004/30/2013

She likes hot chicks

by Anonymousreply 101/16/2013

What happened to Depp?

by Anonymousreply 201/16/2013

Is she really bisexual or is she "bisexual"?

by Anonymousreply 301/16/2013

R4, Where did this take place? JD rumors were bs from the start. Her PR people want to make sure they can sell her to the general public.

by Anonymousreply 501/17/2013

I wish them well.

by Anonymousreply 601/17/2013

Is she with Marie or with Johnny?

What the hell!

by Anonymousreply 701/17/2013

She's not bisexual. She's just slutty.

by Anonymousreply 801/17/2013

Margaret, behave! Lolz

by Anonymousreply 901/17/2013

I'm soaking wet when my Marie is on me

by Anonymousreply 1101/17/2013

It was in West Hollywood. I actually feel a bit guilty for posting that now - I'm still on the fence about how I feel about PR and Bisexuality and Selling to the Masses and what must be done. Being in the biz, I'm a bit of a 2-face I suppose for posting that, but its the truth.

And MAYBE the Depp rumours weren't bull, but.....

by Anonymousreply 1201/17/2013

Pretty sure she's just gay.

Still wish she had more talent as an actress though.

by Anonymousreply 1301/17/2013

She is very good at sex scenes

by Anonymousreply 1401/17/2013

R12, the truth is appreciated! Thanks for the info!

by Anonymousreply 1501/17/2013

Bisexual my ass. She's flat-out gay.

by Anonymousreply 1601/17/2013

Marie looks so young! I guess I am old

by Anonymousreply 1701/17/2013

R17 i kiss your old cheeks because of your funny comments.

by Anonymousreply 1801/17/2013

Whenever anyone talks about an out actress as a love in film, I remember how Harrison Ford bitched about Anne Heche because no one would believe she was his love interest.

I was shocked to see Heard without tons of makeup on slathered on. It's like Kabuki

by Anonymousreply 1901/17/2013

I never believed the Depp rumors I read she is 100% lesbian and has been dating Marie de Villepin for a few months.

by Anonymousreply 2001/18/2013

Amber's hot! I hope she does become a leading actress.

by Anonymousreply 2101/18/2013

How long have they been together? Has Amber ever been linked to a man other than Depp?

by Anonymousreply 2201/19/2013

I can see Heard benefitting from the rumours but what did Depp get out of this? Now that she's supposedly dumped him for a hot female model, it makes him look like an old fool.

by Anonymousreply 2301/19/2013

People have already forgotten about their "affair," R23.

by Anonymousreply 2401/19/2013

It doesn't matter, R23, because no one even remembers their "affair."

by Anonymousreply 2501/19/2013

Sorry for the double (now triple) post.

by Anonymousreply 2601/19/2013

R4 can you give us more details please? So nice to have some real gossip to discuss!

by Anonymousreply 2701/19/2013

What's the gossip?

by Anonymousreply 2801/24/2013

If they're in Paris and her girlfriend is French, why don't they get off their asses and start speaking out for gay marriage there? So sick of these celebs who have a platform to be heard, and then don't use it.

by Anonymousreply 2901/25/2013

Although I do believe the PR rumors, I do think Depp was interested in her. In my opinion he seems to be having a mid life crisis. Ever since his POTC hit he seems to really be enjoying the fame and the exorbitant lifestyle that he chose to have allude him in the previous decade prior to the POTC release. Now he's going for another POTC film when the last two have been absolute crap and have lost all of their charm. To me he seems to be the one looking to stay relevant, more than this girl. The Johnny of the 90s would of never cosigned to a fake publicity stunt for relevance, he's JOHNNY FREAKIN' DEPP. The moment he stopped acting himself is the moment he ruined his own relevance.

by Anonymousreply 3001/25/2013

Marie is not gay. She was in a long-term relationship with an super wealthy Italian guy.

She is also friends with Depp, and is baby sitting his main squeeze, Amber.

Amber and Johnny are still together. He does not want to get serious with just one woman again. Amber is hanging in there hoping it will eventually stick.

by Anonymousreply 3101/25/2013

R31, you are so funny!

by Anonymousreply 3201/25/2013

Who is this Amber person and has she even been in ANY movies??

by Anonymousreply 3301/25/2013

*worth warching*

by Anonymousreply 3401/25/2013

100% dyke!!

by Anonymousreply 3501/25/2013

Agree that she is a Kinsey 6 and I'm one of those bisexual women who tend to think everyone's bisexual. She does not seem bi to me; she seems 100% lesbian (and so, for that matter, does Lindsay Lohan, but I just think LL is in terrible denial and drug-induced "drug-sexuality" (not the same as real bisexuality). So yes, they're both dykes.

by Anonymousreply 3601/25/2013

Lindsay Lohan is not gay.

by Anonymousreply 3701/25/2013

Lindsay Lohan has had multiple romantic and sexual affairs with women, and her most bonded seem to be exclusively with other females. That's pretty gay.

by Anonymousreply 3801/25/2013

She became bisexual only for her career.

She's 100% Lez. The wierd thing is she poses for the camera knowing she makes straight guys hard.

by Anonymousreply 3901/25/2013

yep r39

by Anonymousreply 4001/25/2013

R36 and you know this how?

Amber was in 2 year relationship with a Mexican soap actor (a guy), a 3 yr relationship with a woman Tasya Van Ree, and a rumored relationship with Depp.

Villepin is not known as lesbian in France. Just sayin.

by Anonymousreply 4101/25/2013

Amber is like me a Kinsey 4 or 5 like me

by Anonymousreply 4201/25/2013

r41, no femme lesbians are noted for being closeted

by Anonymousreply 4301/25/2013

Marie's father is some right wing politician in France, right? He apparently doesn't want her going around being out and proud in France.

by Anonymousreply 4401/25/2013

R44 please don't repeat LShat bullshit here as if it is fact.

by Anonymousreply 4501/26/2013

I loathe Lchat. i have been banned so many times from them .

by Anonymousreply 4601/26/2013

Sad how many lesbians are holding on to the delusion that Amber is a dyke. She'll lick pussy here and there, but she will always go back to men. I do think she got fucked by Depp, but lesbians dont want to picture her gettin fucked by some old guy so they say it never happened. Amber is not a lesbian, Marie was with a guy and just some trendy "bisexual." Sucks that this whole bi thing is the only thing Amber has going for her. In the acting department she's about as gifted as Megan Fox.

by Anonymousreply 4701/27/2013

Uh huh, "VC" - sure.

by Anonymousreply 4801/27/2013

VC Get help, you seem to need it

by Anonymousreply 4901/27/2013

VC is what happens when someone on Lchat links to this board. Let's not feed the trolls.

by Anonymousreply 5001/28/2013

I don't think she's an anythingual, she's a socialclimbingsexual, and will fuck anyone that will help her career. She also had plastic surgery pretty early on on that nose of hers possibly other stuff - look for younger pix of her. Completely different. I liked the original version.

Depp is over. She's trying to climb up on everyone and anyone's back and will sleep with whomever to get there. Hence the open relationship with Tasya - she needed a place to stay in LA. Tasya provided it.

AH is all about AH.

by Anonymousreply 5101/28/2013

This is Marie's father. She looks just like him. And yes, he's a righty.

by Anonymousreply 5201/28/2013

Amber was never with Depp. That former girlfriend of hers did look like a female Johnny Depp which is where I think the gossip mongers started the rumor from.

Amber knows she's hot and she's aware that men find her hot but she's not a pretend bisexual. In fact, I'm thinking she's closer to mostly attracted to/falls in love with women.

by Anonymousreply 5301/28/2013

If she wasn't with Depp, why didn't she deny the rumours? And why didn't he? Oh, so because her ex looked like Depp, the tabs can make up crap for a whole year?

That's the problem with the lezzies in L Chat. They're like militants--the minute you mention she had a fling with him or even write his name, they delete and ban you. Don't even mention her being bisexual or they'll cut you Iike a bunch of Nazis.

I'm a realist. I think they had a thing going but it was a partly PR/friendship but he was infatuated---who wouldn't? she's a stunning woman--but she used him. She had a fling but it wasnt serious on her part since she really likes the ladies.

by Anonymousreply 5401/28/2013

I agree R54, something happened with Depp. Either an affair or an orchestrated PR campaign. There is too much evidence to suggest otherwise but the Lchat are rewriting history. He's camera shy and she's actually quite private even though she came out. Nobody should ever have expected a public declaration so soon after he split from the mother of his children. Not worth her denying if it was false. I'm sure her team are thrilled that guys still think they have a chance with her. The UK papers are in heaven. Who knows - maybe they will resume and will be an official couple later down the line. Amber is hot property so if she's smart she'll play the field until she lands someone amazing. The new girlfriend is hardly run of the mill.

by Anonymousreply 5501/28/2013

Glad the trolls found this place. Keep it up fuckers. There's no more Deep for you lol

by Anonymousreply 5601/28/2013

Amber Heard is a decent actress, watch her scene in 'North Country' people will agree she is talented after seeing it.

by Anonymousreply 5701/28/2013

@VC do you really believe that garbage you said? If you do that then I feel sorry for you. Because it has been proven that Amber is a lesbian and a decent actress watch North Country. It is a insult to Amber Heard that you put Megan Fox's name in the same sentence as her.

by Anonymousreply 5801/28/2013

I'm not VC but Heard is in the same league as Fox. I've seen her other movies and she's okay. What is getting her ahead is her looks but a beautiful hot lesbian won't make it in Hollywood (after her coming out, the ads of her Playboy show was focused on anyone but her). She should thank her lucky stars that Johnny Depp took a liking to her.

by Anonymousreply 5901/28/2013

I could see her on The L-Word."

by Anonymousreply 6001/28/2013

Depp broke up his open relationship/baby mama for her. He's INTO her.

Depp is a stepping stone for her, I think they also have an open relationship.

But he's really really HOT for her.

by Anonymousreply 6101/28/2013

I heard Amber and Marie started dating not too long after they met in June so the Depp rumors are proably false. I think the only man Amber has ever had a relationship with was Valentino Lanus.

by Anonymousreply 6301/28/2013

Johnny Depp is dating Robin Baum there are a few pictures of them kissing and US Weekly says they have been serious since the summer.

by Anonymousreply 6401/28/2013

@Reply 64 Actually Us Weekly have said Johnny Depp and Amber were in a swrious realtionship they really didn't say much about Depp and Baum.

by Anonymousreply 6501/28/2013

Amber and emma stone would make one hot couple

by Anonymousreply 6601/29/2013

R66. I agree, that would be hot!

by Anonymousreply 6701/29/2013

She probably did have a thing with Depp because he's famous and well-connected but she can't escape being more into women.

by Anonymousreply 6801/29/2013

When are the Depp trolls going to realize that Amber and JD rumors were likey false?

by Anonymousreply 7002/02/2013

Amber is a lipstick les!

by Anonymousreply 7102/02/2013

It's scary how stupid they are R73. Anyone who doesn't believe this self proclaimed bisexual is in fact 100% lesbian is immediately called a troll. What's sad is that it's clearly a couple of teenage boys baiting them all.

by Anonymousreply 7402/03/2013

What's your favourite movie with Amber Heard?

by Anonymousreply 7502/03/2013

I have been banned on LCHAT for so called butch bashing lol

by Anonymousreply 7602/03/2013

Any mention about Depp and your post gets deleted.

Come on....she said she fought to get the role in TRD over Scarlett....which may mean she slept with him. Not on her acting talent, obviously. She's a Lez but she's also ambitious.

by Anonymousreply 7702/03/2013

There is a video where Amber calles herself a lesbian, She is asked a question and she answers Wonder woman then a guy says hey ladies, Amber says I'm sorry but I'm a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 7802/04/2013

With Charlize Theron

by Anonymousreply 7902/04/2013

Amber Heard: Caffiene-Craving Cutie.

by Anonymousreply 8002/04/2013

R78, do you remember if the video was an interview, press for a film, red carpet, or something more informal.

by Anonymousreply 8102/04/2013

Yes the video is on Youtube Lookup Amber Heard made a hot Zombie in Zombieland.

by Anonymousreply 8202/05/2013

I'm sorry for the double post but I forgot to say the video was uploaded on August 29,2010 about 3 months before she officially cameout of the closet.

by Anonymousreply 8302/05/2013

Here is another reason why I think the JD rumors were false,On New Year's Eve Amber and Johnny were supposedly seen together having a romantic dinner at a Paris hotel but that isn't possible because there are pictures of Amber and Marie on a boat with friends they were taken in LA that very same day.

by Anonymousreply 8402/05/2013

ENT lawyer's reveal (that she cheated on Tasya a lot) would suggest she was messing around with both men and woman before they split. I believe it. She must get a hell of a lot of offers. I know someone mentioned along the way that Amber was hitting on one of her female Playboy co-stars around the time that blind was written, there was talk of Angelina Jolie flirting with her at an awards show, Depp of course and that Fran chick kissing her. Wonder why she thought Tasya would never leave her?

R84 just because that report was false doesn't mean they all were.

by Anonymousreply 8502/16/2013

R85, EST lawyer is a fake. This has been known for some time, it's not just me saying it. Google 'crazydaysandcrazynights fake' and you'll see. All he does is take current rumours flitting around, including PR shit, and just makes blinds about it.

by Anonymousreply 8602/16/2013

Some of his blinds are true R86. I say this as someone who's been visiting his site for about 5 years. And anyone with half a clue knows that the Lawyer thing is just a facade I suspected the site was being run by a woman at one point. So thanks for your reply but I'll make up my own mind on how to interpret internet gossip.

by Anonymousreply 8702/16/2013

So is she back fucking Depp or not? Depp is obsessed with her.

by Anonymousreply 8802/16/2013

I really doubt Amber cheating on Tasya because if she did they wouldn't be on good terms like they are now. I think Amber simply fell out of love with Tasya and it broke her heart.

by Anonymousreply 8902/18/2013

@89I think Amber is still in Paris filming 3 days To Kill and Marie is still with her. Johnny Depp is probably dating Robin Baum or the airline Stewardess that he has been rumored to have been seeing for a while.I really doubt he is obsessed with Amber like the tabloids claim.

by Anonymousreply 9002/18/2013

I'm sorry that answer was directed @#88 not 89.

by Anonymousreply 9102/18/2013

How about the Lshat crew stay on that board and fangurl over Amber there? Datalounge is about gossip. Amber is not as pure as the driven snow and I'd like to hear some real fucking dirt on her.

by Anonymousreply 9202/18/2013

She seems...not dependable.

by Anonymousreply 9302/18/2013

Amber Heard is all of 26 years old. She is very hot and bisexual, in an environment where people are not inhibited and like to fuck hot bodies.

That she may have cheated is not surprising. That she cheated with Depp is very well established, except to a few idiots whose own existence depends on her being 100% lesbian.

For all we know she is still Depp's fuck buddy, one of several.

by Anonymousreply 9402/18/2013

Depp's 50-year-old ass and dick are not respected around here.

by Anonymousreply 9502/18/2013

Amber said her self in a video on YT that she is a lesbian lookup Amber Made For A Hot Zombie In Zombieland,she clearly says sorry I'm a lesbian at the 30 second mark after a guy says hey ladies.

by Anonymousreply 9602/20/2013

Depp and Heard are not, were not, fucking

by Anonymousreply 9702/20/2013

Now there is a rumor about Amber and IO Tillet.

by Anonymousreply 9802/24/2013

@99 ITA

by Anonymousreply 10003/18/2013

In that video R82 references she says "Sorry I'm late today" or something like that, not "I'm a lesbian".

But judge for yourselves.

by Anonymousreply 10103/18/2013

hotness

by Anonymousreply 10203/18/2013

It's hard to tell sorry if she says sorry I'm late or I'm a lesbian

by Anonymousreply 10303/19/2013

she's not bi, she's gay as a maypole.

by Anonymousreply 10403/19/2013

Does anyone know if Amber's relationship with Valentino Lanus was real or was just PR BS?

by Anonymousreply 10503/23/2013

I'm hearing she is still with Depp. Any of you LA based DLers heard any talk? Her continued aversion to the paps is making me suspicious.

by Anonymousreply 10604/02/2013

Havent read any new about her in a while. I think she's still with Depp. But if she's not, she'll have a boyfriend in a few months. Dont hold your breath thinking she's going to end up with a woman. My two cents is that its cool for every young actress to say she's bi/label free so she can be seen as open minded. Hope i wrong but i dont think I am.

by Anonymousreply 10704/10/2013

R101, I clearly hear her say: "Sorry, I'm a lesbian" when one of the guys who are passing by says: "Heeey, girls".

by Anonymousreply 10804/10/2013

I don't think she's with Johnny Depp. Every interview I've read she says she's a lesbian, not bi.

by Anonymousreply 10904/10/2013

It does sound like she says "I'm a lesbian" in the video.

by Anonymousreply 11004/10/2013

It was hard for me to make out, but it sounds a lot closer to lesbian than later today or whatever someone was trying to play it off as.

by Anonymousreply 11104/10/2013

in what interviews does amber say she's lesbian? every interview i've read she goes on about how she like the person not the gender. the i-hate-labels answer. unless im missing something i've never heard or read something whrre she uses the words gay or lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 11204/10/2013

Which is her best movie?

by Anonymousreply 11304/11/2013

@107 most people think Amber is 100% and there is a lot of evidence to back it up.

by Anonymousreply 11404/14/2013

@112 Amber never said she was a lesbian in interviews she said it in that video everyone is talking about

by Anonymousreply 11504/14/2013

Amber clearly says sorry I'm a lesbian when the passer bye says hey girls.

by Anonymousreply 11604/14/2013

It seems whatever attention Amber got for coming out, and the Johnny Depp gossip was the best thing to happen to her. Haven't read anything new on her for sometime.

by Anonymousreply 11704/25/2013

Oh, Is she back to being a lesbian now? For how long?

by Anonymousreply 11804/25/2013

Wouldnt she have had to be a lesbian in order to go back being one. She sleeps with men to. Bi would be the word. She's never come out as gay and a lot is being made of one video while forgeting many interviews that say she's not.

by Anonymousreply 11904/25/2013

so now, according to gossip, depp built a bar in his bahamas home for amber in order to win her back. IF this is true depp is getting more and more pathetic. what wont this 50yr old man do to be able to brag he's fucking a 27 yr bisexual. oh, and there is something about winona ryder wanting to get between them or something.

by Anonymousreply 12004/26/2013

Amber does not say "I'm lesbian" in that video. This is a case of wanting something so bad, you imagine it.

The woman is bisexual. She should just say it. I forgot bisexual is the new taboo word.

by Anonymousreply 12104/27/2013

Looks like JD's cock has made a return to Amber's mouth.

by Anonymousreply 12204/28/2013

Then what does she say, r121?

by Anonymousreply 12304/28/2013

Amber possibly feels attracted to Depp, although she is also using him for attention. Sexy woman, bisexual or lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 12404/28/2013

JD is super rich and super famous and can help her career. The end.

by Anonymousreply 12504/28/2013

Only amber fan girls think she's a great actress. She's not! But now we are going to see her in more movies because she sucking old man depps dick. She used the trendy bisexuality coming out (every young actress seems to be bi now) and got attention for her self (and tasya van ree. i mean who the hell knew who tasya was before this) And now getting fucked by a man that's probably few years younger than her dad cuz his rich and famous. She's a slut.

by Anonymousreply 12604/29/2013

The babydykes on L Chat are beside themselves now.

by Anonymousreply 12704/29/2013

There was a major meltdown on L Chat and now 20 pages deleted. Can't believe they looked upon this woman as some major role model just because she's hot. Portia and the others don't count.

by Anonymousreply 12804/29/2013

that's whats pathetic about Lchat. they cling to any fucking actress that says she likes pussy, has a girlfriend for a few years, they break up almost a year after she gets attention for coming out, and now is fucking a man. they cant seem to accept that an actress will USE the bisexual/no-label label to get points for being open minded and "free." i mean amber is not the first; drew barrymore, angelina jolie. evan rachel wood, anna paquin all the same. but you cant bring this up in Lchat or the little dictators will ban you.

by Anonymousreply 12904/29/2013

Yes, they are very young and naïve and dictator-like at Lchat

I was banned there for making a very mild joke (that was obviously misunderstood)

by Anonymousreply 13004/29/2013

Actors & actresses for the most part care about their career and money first

The Lchat is a bunch of confused, self-loathing tweens that are fixated on females that look very bimbo-straight. I believe this is due to only being exposed to a very narrow range of style and looks, but also is because they are young and afraid to support anyone defiantly original and unique. They would rather fawn over someone that fits in a very standard, mass-marketed straight idea of "beauty."

by Anonymousreply 13104/29/2013

FWIW Amber had a nosejob and once that happened she got more roles. Her parents pushed her into acting.

by Anonymousreply 13204/29/2013

So do we agree that Amber will be working with Tim Burton sometime in the near future? I mean she's got to get something outta fuckin that rich hobo. I can't wait to read her interviews to. "I love the person" she'll remind us. Yeah, it's just that the person almost always has a dick.

by Anonymousreply 13304/29/2013

If these girls weren't so heavily invested in her life, they wouldn't be so angry, sad or both when she's behaving like a relatively young woman who likes both sexes.

by Anonymousreply 13404/29/2013

Some are pissed because maybe it's not that Amber is behaving like she "likes both sexes", but bacause it might have hit home that Amber is no different than a drunk college girl. Like Jolie, she'll fuck both sexes, but when it comes to a future with someone you know very well she wants a man. Amber exploited this whole thing and that can piss some people off to.

by Anonymousreply 13504/29/2013

Certain friends of hers, along with her love of getting high, should have clued folks in that she doesn't conform to the traditional standard of "role model."

by Anonymousreply 13604/29/2013

She was in a 4 year relationship with a woman. Hardly a "barsexual" type.

by Anonymousreply 13704/29/2013

And wait a sec...some people think she's actually a good actor?

No, no, no.

No.

by Anonymousreply 13804/29/2013

Yes she might have been in a relationship for 4 years, but i also noticed they broke up within a year or so of having gotten attention for it. And in no time was she fucking Depp. I'll remain skeptical thank you very much.

by Anonymousreply 13904/29/2013

Well, they shouldn't rely on someone like Amber who like any actor is focusing on their careers. All these actors are out for themselves but these babydykes are too naive and stupid to look outside of celebrity culture. When you point out examples of Portia, they say no, she's married to a butch dye, she doesn't count and she's too old. We don't want the butch types. They want someone they would like to fuck themselves....the standard beauty queen type.

As far as Depp, if this is their coming out, makes sense since they both have movies coming out next month.

by Anonymousreply 14004/29/2013

Amber is bi but I think she still leans more toward the ladies. I also heard she forced JD to make their "realtionship" public or she would leave.I also heard that she still sleeps with Marie De Villepin whenever MDP is in LA.Everyone also knows if Winona Ryder is ever free JD will go back to her.

by Anonymousreply 14104/29/2013

I don't think JD had anything to do with her and Tasya's breakup I think that had more to do with Francesca Gregorini. She probably went from TVR to FG,to JD then to Marie De Villepin"MDP"then back to JD the question who will it be next wehn her and JD breakup? Will it be MDP or back to her soulmate TVR?

by Anonymousreply 14204/29/2013

MPC or MHB

by Anonymousreply 14304/29/2013

Lchat dykes posting here? TVR soulmate?Lol, if you say so honey. As far a beauty goes isn't Portia femm? When it comes to looks (femm, butch, "soft" butch ect) to each his own. I like femm women. I just agree that babydykes in Lchat seem to worship the likes of Amber just because of her looks and nothing more. Im 30 and I felt ancient in that board. Not that I've been there for a while since I got banned soon after Amber did her "coming out" thing just for sayin she was going to end up with a man in a year or two.

by Anonymousreply 14404/29/2013

Yes if you look at the pictures of Amber and Tasya from 2007-2011 you can tell that Amber was in deeply in love and that she was the love of her life if you want to deny that then you are entitled to your opinion. Also if anyone thinks Amber is no longer interested in girls just because she is now with a man is seriously deluded. That would be like saying JD is going to stay faithful to HER LOL!

by Anonymousreply 14504/29/2013

Fangirls are making fan fiction now. Great. I saw pictures of Amber and Tasya and I could SEE the love. She will break up with Depp soon cuz Tasya is her soulmate. She likes women more than men (just HOW can someone know this i dont know). It is just my opinion. But if anyone want to keep adding to this fanfic by all means.

by Anonymousreply 14604/29/2013

She does not say "lesbian" in that video. You can't even hear what she is saying. They are writing fanfic and having auditory hallucinations.

by Anonymousreply 14704/29/2013

Their lame L Chat thread has been locked so we should expect delusional fan fiction for a few days at least. Those girls hate anybody that Amber is with, doesn't matter if it's a man or woman. I've been waiting for Depp and Amber to go public so that the meltdown would commence. Relishing it!

Her career stalled last year and the writing must have been on the wall. This girl was always going to land an rich A-lister. I'm sure her 5 year game plan is now back on track. You don't go from being an attention seeking starlet to a recluse without good incentive. I expect to see her pull out all the stops for the Lone Ranger redcarpet. Spotlight on Amber!

by Anonymousreply 14804/29/2013

This girl is only famous because she's hot. She's a terrible actress.

by Anonymousreply 14904/29/2013

I personally liked Amber and Tasya as a couple but I'm not going to say that they are soulmates or each other true loves I don't do fan fic.I also don't think there is any great love between Amber and JD but that is JMO..

by Anonymousreply 15004/29/2013

I also don't think Amber is done with women either.

by Anonymousreply 15104/29/2013

@121 What does she say in that video if your so sure she doesn't say lesbian?

by Anonymousreply 15204/29/2013

Amber is trying to follow in Angelina's footsteps.

Did she like study Angelina and say I am going to do everything she did?

In her younger years Angelina came out as bisexual and very publicly talked about her relationship with Jenny S. Much like Amber did with Tasya.

Then Angelina hooked up with A-list Brad Pitt and settled down, although she seems to still label herself bisexual. Now Amber hooks up with A-list Johnny Depp.

The only thing is, Angelina is infinitely sexier, more interesting, and a better actress than Amber.

R148, why are you relishing it? Are you some kind of sadistic fuck? I bet you'd be crying in your cereal if Matt Bomer turned straight.

by Anonymousreply 15304/29/2013

R151 That's the point! There is no way of knowing for sure what she said in that video. You can't even make out what she says, so if someone wants her to say "im a lesbian" then that's what she said. Anyway, if she did say that, then she's a lesbian with a dick inside her. R152 I think the relishing thing has more to do with the L Chat lesbians that keep saying Amber is gay when she has never said she is, and maybe now they can finally accept that and stop kissing the ground she walks on.

by Anonymousreply 15404/30/2013

Who cares what she does? Have you all seen any of her movies? I haven't.

by Anonymousreply 15504/30/2013

Amber does not have the talent that either Depp or Jolie has but she is a very stunning looking woman. That said, agree with R148 about the LChat crowd. The minute you mention a man or bisexual, they have major meltdown. Never visited a forum that was so incensed with banning and censorship.

It makes one appreciate the freedom of speech here.

by Anonymousreply 15604/30/2013

R156, I don't have a dog in this fight but to be fair, the minute you mention bisexual or gay here people have a meltdown assuming you are a faux, lipstick-lez attention-seeker, see R153 for details.

You can't win on either side of the debate.

Amber will just have to live her life and decide who she is/who she wants to be with without the help of the rest of us I guess. And I'm sure she will. The only trouble is, with Hollywood and PR it's not as easy as it should be.

by Anonymousreply 15704/30/2013

R157, people can be malicious here but only a few times do the mods delete threads. That place deletes posts and bans people on a daily basis. Outright censorship.

by Anonymousreply 15804/30/2013

Guess I am the only one who doesn't think she's "stunning". She's somewhat "blah".

by Anonymousreply 15904/30/2013

R153 I'm relishing it because as suggested by R154, the ladies on L Chat have been so in denial about her being bi that as R156 said it was outright censorship over there. Entire pages are deleted because people were supplying proof they were together. From your lack of humour I'm wondering if you're not an Lshat refugee. For the record: Not a gay male and couldn't give a sadistic fuck about Matt Bomer. Just someone who loves gossip, wit and pointless bitchery and that's why I come to DL.

by Anonymousreply 16004/30/2013
Need more help? Click Here.