Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Season 3...Part 3

Time for the third thread of this season

by Anonymousreply 11810/03/2013

Weird that Yolanda was so keen to have Kim over so she could do the lemon cleanse.

Very peculiar. Shows that at least Kim has some sense of judgement to not fall for it.

I'm tiring now of Lisa's perfect life. Now her husband pushes her on a swing and wants to re-do their vows. Those two are kitschy.

by Anonymousreply 101/16/2013

Adrienne Maloof is moving into Demi Moore cougar territory!

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star and her husband Paul Nassif split in late 2012 and has exclusively learned that she has been dating a much younger man – Rod Stewart’s son Sean Stewart.

Adrienne, 51, has been spotted canoodling with Sean, 32, around town and a source close to the reality star told “It’s true!” when asked if they were hooking up.’

PHOTOS: Real Housewives Show Off Their Hot Bikini Bodies!

Don’t expect Adrienne to be making a commitment to the rock star’s son any time soon.

“Adrienne isn’t serious about anyone right now,” another source close to her said.

PHOTOS: Hollywood’s Dirtiest Divorces

“She is casually dating people but isn’t in a committed relationship with anyone. She is enjoying being single.”

by Anonymousreply 201/18/2013

I call "For PR Only" -- I would assume she was really a dyke but for a blind item that Brandi knew she was fucking around behind Paul's back while they were married.

by Anonymousreply 301/18/2013

[quote]Adrienne, 51, has been spotted canoodling with Sean, 32, around town and a source close to the reality star told “It’s true!” when asked if they were hooking up.’

I don't think anyone expected to see something like this.

It will be interesting how ODrienne comes across now she's single.

by Anonymousreply 401/18/2013

What's the asking price of Adrienne's house?

by Anonymousreply 501/18/2013

What was the asking price for Sean Stewart? He's as big a famewhore as she is and I'm sure she's paying both for him and for coverage of the "relationship."

by Anonymousreply 601/18/2013

Mauricio must be a shady realtor if he's received numerous threatening letters from lawyers. I can't believe he openly admitted that on national TV.

by Anonymousreply 701/18/2013

Most awful and nauseating post from Pandy on Twitter, this week:

The best gift a father can give his children is to love their mother. Thanks @kentoddbh for loving @LisaVanderpump so much! I ❤ my parents!

by Anonymousreply 801/18/2013

Ken wants to re-do their wedding vows.

Do I feel a special episode on its way? I can already see this sclockfest in all its gorgeous Lisa Style glory. Another chance for Lisa to show how utterly perfect she is to everyone and Ken can have another chance to push her on the rose decorated swing.

by Anonymousreply 901/18/2013

I remember several years ago some incident where Sean got into an altercation of some sort and when the police came he kept shouting, "Don't you know who my father is!!"

That alone tells you he's a douche.

by Anonymousreply 1001/18/2013

Why do you automatically assume that the lawsuits he had to call about were about him?

I bet he receives 100 lawsuits a day just for his wife being a CUNT.

by Anonymousreply 1101/18/2013

Hey, R11...brand new thread. Why not drop it now, OK? It was never funny, now it's just a pain in the ass.

by Anonymousreply 1201/18/2013

I'm with R12.

by Anonymousreply 1301/18/2013

I'll drop it when she stops being a cunt. In other words, that's not going to happen.

by Anonymousreply 1501/18/2013

you would be. faye, everyone knwos youre a cunt too.

by Anonymousreply 1601/18/2013

It's always amusing (and sad) when people come to a board like this and tries to tell other people what and what not to say because they're humorless.

R12 If you have issues or are extremely sensitive to people calling Kyle a cunt, you should probably stop visiting this thread.

by Anonymousreply 1701/18/2013

We don't need to hear it CONSTANTLY. We get it!!! And it's not funny.

by Anonymousreply 1801/18/2013

I will be in my lemon grove if anyone needs me.

by Anonymousreply 2001/18/2013

Wasn't Sean Stewart on Dr Drew's "celebrity " rehab awhile back?

I have a feeling Dr Nassif is better off.

by Anonymousreply 2101/18/2013

Adrienne is dating some young famewhore? I guess she wants to be on next season, too.

by Anonymousreply 2201/18/2013

Do you think he has good coke?

by Anonymousreply 2301/18/2013

What happened, did no one watch this week's episode?

by Anonymousreply 2401/24/2013

Same old stuff.

Brandy opened her mouth and started shit and then acts surprised that anyone says anything to her about it and "attacks" her.

I thought it was hilarious that Brandy later says that the whole thing is between her and Adrienne and therefore, Mauricio should have shut his mouth.

If it's between her and Adrienne, she should shut her mouth and.. I don't know, not bring it up in the first place?

Oh, wait she can't... it goes against her nature NOT to start shit.

by Anonymousreply 2501/24/2013

Boy, this season is just the worst. Nothing is happening. Nothing.

Celebrating the AMAZING accomplishments of Vyle's daughter, who managed to survive the rigors of sixth grade?

Amazing over Yolanda's ability to cook a chicken that resembles the man for whom she cooked it?

Marveling that Brandi has not yet comforted Adrienne and Paul...who need comforting because they're suing Brandi?

What crapola.

by Anonymousreply 2601/29/2013

I agree. For a series that prides itself on nothing ever happening until the last three minutes, last night didn't even have that.

by Anonymousreply 2701/29/2013

Suzanne Somers needs to stop dressing like she's a 20-year-old hooker. Her body is nasty. And her deformed face is the perfect example of everything that Yolanda had just advised against.

by Anonymousreply 2801/29/2013

Last night's ep was a total snooze. As someone else posted, not even the last three minutes had any drama. I wonder if they had to edit a lot of stuff out because of the Brandi/Adrienne lawsuit, and all that was left was this dull stuff. The cast is bloated with regulars and assorted hangers-on. I think that Taylor will be the next to go. Capitalizing on her husband's suicide didn't work out too well for her, now did it?

by Anonymousreply 2901/29/2013

Yeah, this season is boring. Part of the problem is too that so few of them are likable anymore. Adrienne in particular I can't even stand the sight of these days.

by Anonymousreply 3001/29/2013

Mauricio lost his looks pretty quickly. I thought he was pretty hot the first season. He looks like shit now. He's lost some weight in his face, which makes his mouth breathing even more apparent. That said, I'd bet my last dollar that he fucks around on Kyle...a lot!

by Anonymousreply 3101/29/2013

DL fave, Brandi, has just had a launch party for her new book.

Will anyone actually buy it?

by Anonymousreply 3201/29/2013

They've really cut Taylor out this season, so I doubt she'll be back.

Kim was drunk again last night. Her sobriety didn't last long.

Way too much Brandi this season. The whole Eddie/Leanne storyline is so played out.

Lisa seems over it all. Has she done anything this season?

by Anonymousreply 3301/29/2013

[quote]Way too much Brandi this season. The whole Eddie/Leanne storyline is so played out.

I agree, but she's very popular and she's very keen to keep it going as the show seems to be her only source of income. So she plays up the drama wherever she can.

The new woman is awful and obviously bored with her husband.

by Anonymousreply 3401/29/2013

Brandi is the reason I tune in.

I agree, Kyle is utterly VYLE. God, I hate her personality. And such the hypocrite.

I can't understand Kim because her grey dentures keep slipping every time she talks. And talk about hating yourself? She's getting a nose job?? Why?

Adrienne is such a FAKE bitch. Nothing real about her, so calculating. Yes, does this for the PR for her biz, but,honey, you are coming across just horribly.

Taylor: who?

Lisa: love her. Tells it like it is and really is on it. Knows the whole thing is for entertainment.

Maurice: a douche bag to the umpth degree. Being a successful agent in BH must mean sleaze. Anyone can sell million dollar homes (trust me on this)...easiest job if you can read people. Adrienne, Lisa=us with more $. Nothing more to say. Except he's fugly and acts more of a bitch than his hideous wife (and that tragic mother with absolutely no upper lip).

And, how is that a Zanuck is dirt poor? Marisa's house looked like a wooden trailer in a park.

Yolanda is the best. The best. She knows who she is, accepts it, and encourages others to try her way of life. Without conflict. Cool woman. Yes her man is a name dropper, but give the guy a break. He's worked with them all.

by Anonymousreply 3501/29/2013

Watched the beginning of a rebroadcast of last week's ep, thinking it was this week's (they're all the same anyway).

Noticed that they reedited it. GONE was Kyle saying, "It's not about the surrogacy!" in the background.

That proves that it was NOT an intentional slip by Bravo.

by Anonymousreply 3601/29/2013

I agree that Yolanda is the coolest, but her dig about LA women having too much botox and plastic surgery rang hollow coming, as it did, out of her overly bee-stung hollywood ducklips mouth....

by Anonymousreply 3701/29/2013

I love Yolanda. She comes off as the most real of the bunch...well as real as any of these hobags can be. They're obviously phasing Taylor out and focusing on the big names with tons of money and entertainment connections to make it more authentically BH.

by Anonymousreply 3801/29/2013

[quote]The new woman is awful and obviously bored with her husband.

I'll take him!

by Anonymousreply 3901/29/2013

r39=a desperate Shana/Taylor

by Anonymousreply 4001/29/2013

Yolanda is like a humorless version of Heidi Klum. The woman is cold as ice.

by Anonymousreply 4101/29/2013

Yolanda hates Vyle, which shows she is a good judge of cuntarachters.

by Anonymousreply 4201/29/2013

I adore Marisa's mom.

by Anonymousreply 4301/29/2013

Okay, Yolanda is a good wife and can cook a fresh meal from food she grew in her garden. WE GET IT!

That Marissa chick (who the fuck is she and why is she suddenly being pushed on us in all of the episodes?) looks like a fucking skull with a wig on.

I felt embarrassed for Suzanne Somers. If you look that tore up now, honey you don't want to live to be 150. Trust me. You're melting. Those pills? They ain't working.

Kim indeed did seem drunk again.

On what grounds can Paul & Adrianne sue Brandi? Bravo bleeped out whatever the fuck Brandi said, so where's the lawsuit exactly? I'm not seeing it.

by Anonymousreply 4401/29/2013

Just saw a commercial which reveals Brandi's big secret; "Adrienne only owns 2% of the Palms".

by Anonymousreply 4501/29/2013

And Lisa doesn't own Sur!? I don't even know what's real anymore!!!

by Anonymousreply 4601/29/2013

Suzanne Somers looks like Sylvia Miles now. So much for those expensive pills and hormone shots turning back the clock. She just looks desperate rather than younger.

Yolanda said on WWHL that she has a severe case of Lyme-Aids. Don't tell me all those healthy lemon cleanses didn't prevent her from getting sick?

by Anonymousreply 4701/29/2013

Adrienne has to be done. Her antics caused them to have to crudely cut out a central part of this season's drama. And since then she's been barely there.

by Anonymousreply 4801/29/2013

Adrienne has also been absent from WWHL this season. She knows everybody hates her and doesn't want to face Andy and the public. The reunion should be a barn burner with Brandi, Lisa and Yolanda gunning for Adrienne and Kyle. And you know Faye will make a special appearance, too.

by Anonymousreply 4901/29/2013

They're all messes and not in the fun way that makes the show half-interesting to watch.

Brandy is a total famewhoring idiot and I can't understand why people don't see through I her.

First, I find it insanely funny that she tries to say that she's doing her, whatever the fuck money stunt project she's doing is, in order to empower women and help them know it's not about judging them or tearing other women down.

Um, Brandy... seriously, isn't the ONLY function you serve on the show to take jabs at the other ladies and of course, Leanne.

Speaking of Leanne, it's exhausting to hear Brandy go on and on and on about how she's over the Eddie stuff and she's tired of talking about it. Really? That's why you've talked about it on every episode you've been on?

And her annoying little friend, basically, her version of Faye, who tries to stir the shit up for Brandy by talking about how Leanne's a stalker.

The best line from Brandy was: I don't want to fight with strong women.

Notice she didn't say she doesn't want to fight with women... just strong women. Because she can't handle it when someone fights back. She prefers someone who'll take it like a victim.

She's just as disgusting Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 5001/29/2013

[quote] That Marissa chick (who the fuck is she and why is she suddenly being pushed on us in all of the episodes?) looks like a fucking skull with a wig on

She's the daughter-in-law of Richard and Lili Zanuck. He was a producer (The Sting, Jaws, Driving Miss Daisy, Cocoon, 2000 Academy Awards). She also works at the real estate office owned by Paris Hilton's father

by Anonymousreply 5101/29/2013

How many parties is Kyle going to have? She obviously knows that Season 4 is going to have Bravo cutting half of them and she's desperate to stay on. Her plan of attack? Have as many parties as she can so she can stir the shit up.

The next party will be for Portia being able to crap her pants on demand.

Oh, and she needs to stop trying to make Faye happen. Actually, I think Kyle's smarter than we give her credit for. She has Faye in every episode so that America will hate on Faye more than her.

Yolanda is just so lame and pretentious. She takes herself way too seriously, and in actuality, she's no better than trailer trash who marries dumb, rich men. It's obvious the only reason she's on this show is because she's angling for some sort of Cooking/Lifestyle shoe for herself. Guess what Yolanda? Like Faye? It's not gonna happen.

And someone should clue her in that for all her going on about how eating well equates to looking good? If that's true, she's been eating the melted remains of her daughter's plastic dolls. Her face is fucked up.

Vanderpumps disgust me as well. They try to act so fancy and highbrow. I hate how they try to come off as cool and as though they have sex appeal. Someone should tell them, they don't. And by the way, classy people don't have mistresses that the wife is aware of and approves of. Just saying.

Adrienne, she's obviously gone next season as is Taylor, so there's no even point in talking about them.

by Anonymousreply 5201/29/2013

Re: The Vanderpumps. Classy people also don't act as immature as they do. Nice how Ken, "casually," brought up the Palms just to get a dig in.

Lisa was totally calling in stories to the papers.

by Anonymousreply 5301/29/2013

Adrienne is bitter because her dumb brothers sold Daddy's beer distributorship to save The Palms, and couldn't. That's what is behind her behavior switch. They had tape of her walking around with her brother (Fredo), who had a skanky stripper on his arm. She got the brains in the family and she adored her father.

Paul deserves, and will get, better. If he married for money, he knows better now. Adrienne must love the fact he and Brandi are getting together.

by Anonymousreply 5401/29/2013

I would take him, too. He is handsome and seems reaaly cool

by Anonymousreply 5501/29/2013

[quote] I adore Marisa's mom.

Me too! She was the best thing about the show.

I love how with the other women, Marisa tries to appear chic and sophisticated, and then when she was with her mother, she became a whiny teenager from Hoboken... "mooommmmm, noooooo!!!" Too funny.

So many gems in such a short period of time. "That dress makes you look like you're from the boondocks!" And my fave, "I could buy that dress at a thrift shop for 10 dollars!" And Marissa's reply, "10 dollars? This was 600 dollars!" OMG, too funny.

Also, "I want to go to Las Vegas with you. I could catch another flight!" She is too cute.

[quote] How many parties is Kyle going to have? The next party will be for Portia being able to crap her pants on demand.

Haha, too true! I was wondering the same thing. A 6th grade graduation party? Give me a break!

I love how when Paul asked why Kyle's sisters didn't attend, she said, "Kim's son is sick, and Kathy had to get ... some dental work done." ROFL!!! Everybody knows Kyle's parties are full of shit.

I actually thought that the Las Vegas fight on "Vanderpump Rules" was WAY more exciting than RHOBH. Although the previews of Camille fighting with someone next week, looked interesting.

by Anonymousreply 5601/29/2013

David Foster and the Zanucks are very high up in the Hollywood food chain. Aren't they worried about the harm this show could do their reputations?

by Anonymousreply 5701/29/2013

Yes, but the way Bravo Edits those previews, I bet it's nothing like the way it looks.

I'm just prepared for it to be Camille being rational and saying, "Look at it from Adrienne's perspective, what if I said, Lisa, who owns Sur?"

Lisa replies, "I do."

Camille, "And what if I said, No you don't!"

I'd be really surprised if it's actually a fight at all.

by Anonymousreply 5801/29/2013

[quote]How many parties is Kyle going to have? She obviously knows that Season 4 is going to have Bravo cutting half of them and she's desperate to stay on.

Kyle owns part of the show. She ain't desperate to stay on; She's secured herself a spot.

[quote]I actually thought that the Las Vegas fight on "Vanderpump Rules" was WAY more exciting than RHOBH.

So YOU'RE the one person who watches that show.

by Anonymousreply 5901/29/2013

Where did you read that she owns part of the show?

by Anonymousreply 6001/29/2013

I don't believe it R51. Nobody has 2000 academy awards.

by Anonymousreply 6101/29/2013

I didn't read it, she's said it herself on some of her various talk show appearances.

by Anonymousreply 6201/30/2013

hahaha. No she doesn't. She's not even the highest paid on the show.

by Anonymousreply 6301/30/2013

[quote]Adrienne, she's obviously gone next season as is Taylor, so there's no even point in talking about them.

Oh, no...not AT all.

Adrienne's been low key this season because she was getting her divorce from Paul while this was being shot and didn't want the cameras all over it.

Now she's dating Rod Stewart's son and she'll be back to show America how she can get the 'hot young studs'. Just wait.

(In fact it's already begun...see pic @ link)

by Anonymousreply 6401/30/2013

[quote]Kyle owns part of the show. She ain't desperate to stay on; She's secured herself a spot.

Kyle wanted this show so much. She only had a very very small crack at fame as a child actress and even then she was over shadowed by her much more famous and successful sister who she needed to persuade to be on this junket with her in order to garner interest.

I think having the famous niece drove her nuts for years.

All that aside, I don't see Kyle as badly as many others do.

What's all this about Ken having a mistress?

They've been re-running the first 2 series here in England and it's interesting to re-watch, knowing what one now knows about all these people.

Adrienne was vile to Paul in these earlier episodes. Inviting them all to dinner and cutting him down at the dinner table. You can really see how she had fallen out of love with him, so clearly. Everything he did drove her nuts.

All the women are so vain. This is a vanity project for them. The hair and the clothes in every fucking scene.

One of these old shows had a scene with Camille appearing in a sit-com (I hadn't seen it originally) and she had great comic timing. I was surprised.

by Anonymousreply 6501/30/2013

I'm not surprised that Camille had good comic timing. She's not stupid, actually, she's pretty smart. Having been married to Kelsey for so long, she obviously paid attention to what he was doing on set.

by Anonymousreply 6601/30/2013

Camille was pretty funny in RuPaul's Drag Race this week.

But if she goes after Lisa, I will cut her.

by Anonymousreply 6701/30/2013

Kyle and big sis Kathy have a very strained relationship. There were problems when Mauricio was working at his brother-in-law's real estate firm and he left to start his own company, which competes against them. Nothing tears families apart like business and money issues. I bet Kathy even takes Kim's side on the whole "You Stole My House" argument.

I can't believe that Adrienne and her brothers lost the beer business, the Palms AND the basketball team. Talk about running the business into the ground. No wonder she's so grumpy.

by Anonymousreply 6801/30/2013

Yolanda figured out she had Lyme Disease from watching herself on the show? WTF??

My diagnosis: Lemon Disease

by Anonymousreply 6901/30/2013

Who else thinks Yoyo is a hypochondriac?

by Anonymousreply 7001/30/2013

[quote] I bet Kathy even takes Kim's side on the whole "You Stole My House" argument.

Kathy had a different father. The house thing didn't have anything to do with her.

by Anonymousreply 7101/30/2013

...aaand I just realized you never said it did. Please disregard.

by Anonymousreply 7201/30/2013

Did anyone else recognize Sheila Kelley, who gave Brandi pole dancing lessons, from LA Law? She appeared in the show's final seasons. How the mighty have fallen!

by Anonymousreply 7301/30/2013

Yes, she was on Sisters too and pretty famous here in LA for the pole dancing thing. I believe she sort of walked away from TV to follow the pole instruction thing.

by Anonymousreply 7401/30/2013

Post about today.

When are they going to just stop hanging around Brandi. No one likes her but Lisa. She has no tact whatsoever. I would have no friend that would just but my business on the street.

by Anonymousreply 7502/05/2013

Has anyone seen Pandora? Hmmm...

I really hope that Lisa hasn't sold her to the tabloids!

*vacant icy glare*

by Anonymousreply 7602/07/2013

And Lisa only likes her because she's her very own Faye Resnick.

by Anonymousreply 7702/07/2013

Kyle and Kim are Whatever Happened to Baby Jane come to life.

by Anonymousreply 7802/07/2013

[quote] Kyle and Kim are Whatever Happened to Baby Jane come to life.

No, Kyle and Kim are the result if Jethro or Ellie Mae Clampett had gone on to have kids.

"I'm born and raised in Beverly Hills. This is MY town."

Yeah, but you're still trashy.

by Anonymousreply 7902/07/2013

Kim: "Life is a journey and I'm finding myself every day"

Translation -- when you black out, you never know where you will wake up.

by Anonymousreply 8002/08/2013

How come Marissa has a Black mother?!

by Anonymousreply 8103/19/2013

"adrienne's friend" Wendy in that scene at Lisa's party, well she looks familiar.

Also if Kim stays off drugs,pills and booze, she will be the voice of reason on the show

And Marissa is annoying, she is such a nobody trying to fit in, with no success

by Anonymousreply 8203/19/2013

It's embarassing to watch how Brandi's friend from that "Dr." Drew Rehab Show, always runs to sneak into any conversation, just to be infront of the camera.

by Anonymousreply 8303/19/2013

Is Yolanda by any chance related to Brigitte Neilsen, because they sure do resemble each other.

by Anonymousreply 8403/19/2013

Here's some lovely information about the morally corrupt faye (pg 16). And kyle lets this woman around her children?

by Anonymousreply 8503/20/2013

This is a dead thread, R85.

Everyone else is @ link.

Maybe you can post the NY Mag link there.

by Anonymousreply 8603/20/2013

Kyle is a bitch and Faye is her closer cunt who swoops in to deal the death blows to Kyle's enemies. Faye is a total plant. And fame where seeking another 15 minutes of fame. Kyle needs her ass kicked and Faye deserves worse.

by Anonymousreply 8703/20/2013

Kyle starts or for no good reason gets involved in every drama. She is a bitch among the 3 mean girl....the other 2 are that cunt faced dog of a whore named Faye Resnick and transvestite prostitute Adrienne Maaloof.

by Anonymousreply 8803/20/2013

where = WHORE

by Anonymousreply 8903/20/2013

Thanks R85. This just confirms what a cunt, Fake Resnick is. Her pussy must be as dry and dark as her soul...when she had one. And I cant stand her horrible face. Bleck! She looks like 10,000 men have wiped their dirty holes on it.

by Anonymousreply 9003/20/2013

There! Lisa said it. She accused Kyle and Mauricio of cozying up to her to sell her house, and then dropping her and cozying up to Adrienne in order to sell their house.

by Anonymousreply 9103/25/2013

Lisa nailed it.

by Anonymousreply 9203/31/2013

As out of it as Kim usually is, I believe her when she says she never had plans with Yolanda. Yolanda always seemed to be lying about it as she could never give specifics as to when they were supposedly going to meet.

by Anonymousreply 9303/31/2013

It seemed like Yo Yo was being told constantly from a production assistant that she was going to set up a get together for them to film about the juice and Kim probably never confirmed but the assistant kept telling Yo Yo it was going to happen which caused the confusion.

by Anonymousreply 9403/31/2013

Thank you , R85.

by Anonymousreply 9503/31/2013

R93, I thought she was lying too. And that's saying something when that idiot Kim is involved.

by Anonymousreply 9603/31/2013

Kyle is involved in every fight or disagreement.She starts it or feeds it or won't let it die. Was there not a scene where her husband told her to stop being involved in gossip and/or other mean mean girl behavior?

by Anonymousreply 9703/31/2013

That may be the case, but that still doesn't fly. If Yolanda was told that they would schedule it, but it wasn't ever scheduled, it means that Kim in fact never confirmed. Yolanda kept insisting that Kim did confirm and they had a set date.

And didn't Yolanda even start out saying that she and Kim had spoken on the phone about it and then she had to backtrack and admit she never spoke directly to Kim?

by Anonymousreply 9803/31/2013

They are all whores. Brandi is the only one who seems to have everyone kissing her ass.

I'm taking about the viewing audience. There are a couple on the show that see through her but not many.

by Anonymousreply 9903/31/2013

Lisa also admitted that she and Kyle had been friends long before Mr. Kyle sold heir house.

by Anonymousreply 10003/31/2013

R100- Sure because they work as a team. Reeling suckers in.

by Anonymousreply 10103/31/2013

R98 - this matter was settled at the reunion. It was scheduled by Yolanda via PRODUCTION. On that both Kim & Yoli agree. Kim for some reason was just stuck not he fact that Yolanda was saying she herself had scheduled the dates with nutjob Kim.

by Anonymousreply 10203/31/2013

Fake Resnick is out per Radar online.

by Anonymousreply 10303/31/2013

Maybe Adri-trannie's secret was that she had a an open marriage...? Cause who really cares about using a surrogate these days?

by Anonymousreply 10403/31/2013

not he = on the

by Anonymousreply 10503/31/2013

I don't think it really was settled. Kim was right, she never made any arrangement and she never agreed to a date. Whether a production assistant did, is a whole other story. But I believe Yolanda's original story, which I think she even started in with at the reunion was that she had spoken to Kim on the phone directly.

If that's what she said (I can't remember) then it makes her a liar.

by Anonymousreply 10603/31/2013

R98- But what's the point? Even if Kim were 100% correct in her assessment of date....who cares? Its petty. And I know she has said it speaks to her sobriety/credibility but frankly all of her droning on about this matter which is 90% explained on reunion makes her seem like more of a nutjob than if she had just dropped it. SHUT THE FUCK UP, Kim! You sound like a drunken whore.

by Anonymousreply 10703/31/2013

Wow R107. Time to step away from the tv. Why get so emotional over a bunch a cunts?

by Anonymousreply 10803/31/2013

At the reunion Kim asked Lisa if she was saying that the only reason Kyle was her friend was so the Mr. Kyle could list the house. Lisa said that she absolutely did not mean that and that she and Kyle were friends long before that. But the impression was that after he sold Lisa's house and while he had a stake in the Maloof's house, the Maloofs came first and that was the reason that Kyle did not defend Lisa when she could have.

by Anonymousreply 10903/31/2013

Faye is a CUNT of the highest magnitude and one really does not meet many of those. Lots of bitches but she is a cunt and beyond.

by Anonymousreply 11004/01/2013

Love Yolanda but doesn't she look like the offspring of the Bride of Frankenstein and Frankenstein?

by Anonymousreply 11104/01/2013

R108 = Kim.

by Anonymousreply 11204/01/2013

Watching some part of the reunion now. Is this the stuff they didn't show because it's a lof of stuff i don't remember.

Werid that the people that Adrienne brought on the show are the ones that she ended up having so much problems with aka taylor and brandi.

I'm glad Lisa got kicked off DWTS. Let her be the first and last housewife to be on the show please.

Brandi had her vagina rejuviated? I would never admit that on television.

by Anonymousreply 11304/14/2013

Brandi wrote about her new kitty cat surgery in her book. I skipped that chapter. Horrible book by the way. She's one lucky bitch.

by Anonymousreply 11404/14/2013

[quote] Horrible book by the way.

I wish she'd written more about the show. I don't care about LeAnn Rimees or whatever she's called.

by Anonymousreply 11504/14/2013

I don't get why she thinks anyone cares about her ex-husband (when did he work last) and LeAnn I mean he's no Kelsey Grammer.

by Anonymousreply 11604/19/2013

Called this awhile ago.

Two fame whores whoring each other and now on the outs.

by Anonymousreply 11709/13/2013

Well, Ms. Maloof has dumped Rod Stewart's son and has moved on to hotter/richer Jacob Busch.

Pathetic whorish bag of dinosaur bones.

by Anonymousreply 11810/03/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!