Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Unexpected Sex Dreams

I had a sex dream about Tim Meadows last night! He's not ugly or repulsive or anything but he's certainly never been on my lust radar so I have no idea why I would dream of him.

In the dream he had a small if thick penis and wore tighty-whities. He did not reciprocate my extended oral services. Nice hard body though.

Tell me about your odd sex dream partners.

by Billy Dreamerreply 1901/17/2013

Men usually dream of me.

by Billy Dreamerreply 101/16/2013

Too many, and I have no idea why.

The parade of uglies and oddities that march through my dreams seems never ending.

Iggy Pop (often, for the last decade, at least. It's always weird. Weird places, weird sex...)

Gordon Ramsay (he smacked me around)

The Rumplestilskin character Robert Carlisle plays in Once Upon a Time. (Had a ridiculously long, green, snake like dick that moved and hissed like a snake)

Gene Simmons (he was a nasty, sloppy bottom. Really gross)

Matt Smith (great kisser, I woke up very turned on and masturbated to the thought of him)

The weird guy on Prison Break who called everyone "pretty".. (He was dressed as a woman and had breasts. He wanted me to suck them.)

Donald Tump (thankfully, I don't remember much, yuck)

I'm sure there are more, but those are the most recent. It's so odd how and why we have erotic dreams about people who don't even appeal to us. There has to be some reason.

by Billy Dreamerreply 201/16/2013

R2, what meds are you on?

by Billy Dreamerreply 301/16/2013

I honestly don't remember having many sex dreams. The odd one, but I can't even recall if it was someone famous or not. I'm pretty sure it wasn't any relatives...

by Billy Dreamerreply 401/16/2013

[quote]The parade of uglies and oddities that march through my dreams seems never ending.

That made me laugh! At least it's only in your dreams. (I hope)

by Billy Dreamerreply 501/16/2013

Every so often, I have a sex dream about someone I know in real life who is physically repulsive and I am not the least bit attracted to. I am 100% gay and while sometimes these dreams are about men, I also have dreams about ugly, nasty women I know. I have no idea why this is. Never in my waking moments have I ever thought about having sex with any of these gross, nasty people, but there they are in my dreams and the dreams are often vivid. I always wake up in the middle of them and think "WTF was that about?" I've mentioned this to two close friends of mine (one male, one female) and they both admitted that they have dreams like this too, sometimes. What is that about?

by Billy Dreamerreply 601/16/2013

Aside from the fact that any sex dream is unexpected, yea, thats happened to me. One time it was a dream about a guy I worked with. I knew he was gay, but also closeted. I never really gave him much thought, I was in a relationship at the time and he really wasnt my type. After the dream though I did feel kind of weird around him.

I have had sex dreams that involved a celebrity, but its usually a woman. When I was 14 I had a dream I got the clap and when I went to the doctor, he asked me, "did you have sex with Madonna?" When I asked how he knew he said every case he had that week was someone who had sex with Madonna.

by Billy Dreamerreply 701/16/2013

I'd say it's guilt B.D. You know why.

by Billy Dreamerreply 801/16/2013

Last night I dreamt I went to Manderley again.

by Billy Dreamerreply 901/16/2013

I had tender sex with a young Cassius Clay (I kidded him in the dream and told him he didn't fool me, and that would always be Cassius to me and my family).

Elvis, too. Built much better than in real life, and hung much better.

by Billy Dreamerreply 1001/16/2013

Years ago, as a teenager, I had a sex dream about Kirstie Alley. This was when she was on "Cheers" and still considered good looking. I was deeply closeted at the time, and believe it or not I clung to this for a long time as I struggled with my sexuality. "I can't be gay! I had a dream about fucking Kirstie Alley!"

by Billy Dreamerreply 1101/16/2013

Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me.

No hope, no harm. Just another false alarm.

by Billy Dreamerreply 1201/16/2013

Many years ago, I dreamt that I had sex with Luke Perry. This was very odd for two reasons. 1) I'm a lesbian.....although I was still closeted, and struggling with my identity, back then. 2) More importantly....I could not STAND him on 90210, and didn't think he was even remotely attractive! Never understood his appeal.

What was funny about the dream.....I even said to him at one point (as clothes were coming off), "I can't believe this. I don't even like you! I've never liked you!" To which he shrugged and replied, "That's okay. Doesn't bother me." And we continued. He went down on me (and did it well), and I woke up shortly after he entered me and started fucking me. I remember laying in my bed, and bursting out laughing, as the dream came back to me, and thinking "What the HELL was that??!!"

The only thing I could think of, to explain it, at the time.....90210 was about to go off the air. There were a TON of stories in the media about the series finale -- end of an era, the show's legacy, interviews with cast, etc. It was everywhere! So, even though I didn't watch the show anymore, I had 90210 on the brain. With the benefit of hindsight (and coming out), I suspect there was more at play, psychologically. I was dreaming about sex with a man to whom I was not attracted.....which was really ALL men.

ALSO, about year or two ago, I had dream about having sex with Missy Reeves, of Days of Our Lives. Don't scream at me....this was well before the Chick-Fil-A thing. What was funny about THAT.....it was a total non-sequitor, in the middle of a dream about work. I was on a company retreat, we were all staying at a big house in the mountains......and suddenly there was Missy sitting on my bed, when I went to change my clothes to go out to dinner with my boss & co-workers. We started making out, and I blew off dinner to have sex with her.....and it was goooood! She had a nice little bod, and was into it! LOL.

by Billy Dreamerreply 1301/16/2013

Wally Schirra. I win.

by Billy Dreamerreply 1401/17/2013

Not sex, but Gerald Ford spanked me.

by Billy Dreamerreply 1501/17/2013

Many years ago- ones about Rob Lowe. The only raionalization I could come up with afterwards was that he had been in the news and he looked a lot like a friend who I had an intense emotional and physical involvement with the summer of my sophmore year of college. In the dream he was a very enthusiastic bottom. The friend is married with kids in a red state. We never talk about that summer.But it is a nice memory.

by Billy Dreamerreply 1601/17/2013

A few years ago, I had a sex dream featuring Tucker Carlson which was surprisingly very hit. One recent dream featured Greg Gutfeld. Don't know why they would have appeared in any dreams -- I'm a dyed in the wool liberal and very seldom watch Fox News (except when its in an uncontrolled setting such as a doctor's office, etc)

by Billy Dreamerreply 1701/17/2013

Years ago, I dreamed that Martha Raye took out her dentures and gave me a voracious blow job. Then I pulled off June Allyson's adult diaper and rimmed her booty hole and ate her vaj while Randy Jackson from American Idol came on my face and Willard Scott buttfucked me with a footlong crucifix dildo. Ryan Seacrest and Simon Cowell did a naked can-can through the room and after that, the dream just got weird...

by Billy Dreamerreply 1801/17/2013

About 20 years ago, I remember having one of my very first sex dreams. I was hanging out with Pete Sampras (he was still young and cute at the time) and we started fooling around. he was sitting in front of me, I dropped to my knees in front of him, pulled down his shorts, and there was his giant cock that I went to town on.

Woke up with a rip-roarin' boner, I did.

by Billy Dreamerreply 1901/17/2013
Need more help? Click Here.