Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

The COO at the company I work for is hot

He sort of reminds me of Mitch Pileggi. His nips can always be made out beneath his dress shirts, and he's in great physical condition. He always stops and talks to us worker bees in the halls, and whenever I talk to him I'm not really concentrating on the conversation because I just want to jump his bones.

by Anonymousreply 901/16/2013

This thread is useless without nips.

I mean pics.

by Anonymousreply 101/16/2013

Look out, OP. I worked with a similar guy. Handsome, married, fit, but balding. Twice my age. Not a COO or CEO, but way up there in upper management.

He used to tweak MY nipples in front of our straight male colleagues during hallway conversations.

I'm openly gay. Everyone thought it was just another joke. But I'd be hard for the rest of the day. He noticed. He also noticed that I'd been checking him out for years.

We had sex in the men's locker room shower after hours a few times until the bitter, ex-military closet-case of a gossip queen security guard with cameras in front of the men's room and who used to be a friend decided to spread the word.

My hot management guy (Jay)is a kind, decent man who genuinely loves his wife and kids. He told me that while he's mostly straight, he loved being objectified by anyone at that stage in his life.

Our rumored "scandal" was nothing compared to other, totally unethical inter-corporate romances. He was not my boss, nor did he fund my projects. But it detracted from our professional reputations there. The firm, which was once a household name, went bankrupt. We were accomplished professionals for the company, but that incident is what we'll always be remembered for.

60-hour work weeks and mutual interests are what led to our attraction more than anything. We're still good friends, the wife knows, and we don't have sex anymore. I hope to not ever get myself into that kind of situation again.

by Anonymousreply 201/16/2013

I'll wait for the full-length novel, R2.

by Anonymousreply 301/16/2013

When I was a kid, my father used to take me to the University football games. I was fascinated and intrigued by the Drum major of the band. As a little gay boy I was in love with the way he strutted and performed. He was famous in band culture in our conference. Years later I am a department manager in a large hospital system. We manager's were part of a masters training program at the system. I was on the fast track and some of us were asked to meet with the CEO concerning our careers. The CEO and I talked about ourselves and we had gone to the same university, me a number of years later. He asked me if I had ever gone to the football games during his tenure. Yes I had I said. He asked if I remembered the band drum major. There sat that same drum major and we were both 1000 miles from the university.

by Anonymousreply 401/16/2013

Once again, Datalounge has nothing to talk about but straight men.

by Anonymousreply 501/16/2013

I didn't see his boy friend at the first link and the second link show a street person smoking a cigarette.

by Anonymousreply 601/16/2013

[R5] Did you have something of your own to talk about or share with or just taking shots at others?

by Anonymousreply 701/16/2013

No, R5 - we talk about straight ME!!!

by Anonymousreply 801/16/2013

I'm wary about posting a pic, but trust me, he's hot.

by Anonymousreply 901/16/2013
Need more help? Click Here.