Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Jackie O & her sister Lee

What was the story with Jackie O & her sister Lee Radziwill & her will- in it, she gave each one of Lee's kids some $$$ but makes a point of saying that Lee isn't getting anything because she already gave her money during her lifetime, but she was 'great affection' towards her...

What was the beef between them?

by Anonymousreply 401/16/2013

interesting read.

I think that when you hate a family member you give them $10. That way there is no confusion about what you what that person to get. Because she left nothing to her sister seems to me that she was confident that her sister would not contest the will. I would think they had discussed it and that Lee's will probably mirrored Jackie's.

...but I have no idea what I am talking about.

by Anonymousreply 101/15/2013

Jackie had already given Lee millions during her lifetime and she didn't need more.

by Anonymousreply 201/16/2013

Its not that unusual or suspicious. When my grandfather died he left no money to my uncle because he had already given him his inheritance a few years before. My uncle understood and expected this. That was the deal, have the money now or wait to get it later.

by Anonymousreply 301/16/2013

My parents did this with my oldest brother. He's borrowed a ton of money from them in the last few years with no hope of ever paying it back. My parents decided that to make it fair to the rest of us siblings, that instead of paying it back that would be considered his portion of the inheritance. He simply got it now instead of waiting until they were dead.

They then cut him off from borrowing any more money. If he could have he would have bled them dry.

He's a hardcore, rightwing, FOX News-loving conservative, BTW. Easy for him to talk the talk about self-reliance. Not so easy to walk the walk.

by Anonymousreply 401/16/2013
Need more help? Click Here.