Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

What's the deal with Lyndon LaRouche?

I thought he was dead.

by Anonymousreply 1201/15/2013

I thought he died too; last I heard he was sent to jail for something, tax evasion (??). He was always blaming the Queen of England for drug pushing among all the other ills of humanity. He was definitely a conspiracy theorist. Some thought he had a few good ideas but mainly he was full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 101/15/2013

by Anonymousreply 201/15/2013

Why is he even famous in the first place? Can an eldergay tell us?

by Anonymousreply 301/15/2013

When I first moved to DC several years ago, I was leaving a job interview and feeling pretty good, so I stopped to chat with these pretty hot guys passing out pamphlets. I didn't know who Lyndon LaRouche was, so I decided to humor them and buy one of their booklets off of them...

Well, my dad's pretty much a hippie, but when I asked him who Lyndon LaRouche was, he started going on about how crazy the man is. I felt stupid for getting conned by the guys I was talking to; however, they were sooooo hot.

by Anonymousreply 401/15/2013

There used to always be people campaigning for his presidential bid in airports. They went away after 9/11 and security increases.

by Anonymousreply 501/15/2013

There are people here in Southern California who staff tables with LaRouche literature at popular corners in Burbank and outside of shops in Glendale or L.A.

They use a large poster of Barack Obama with a Hitler moustache.

I passed such a table on my way into Portos to get cheese rolls for my mom.

When I asked the fucker who the picture was supposed to be, he said Charlie Chaplin.

I looked for the table after I left the bakery but they had folded up and left.

I was really steamed up and had intended to dump their stupid card table over.

by Anonymousreply 601/15/2013

Wow, higher security, does this mean we won't be bothered by the Hare Krishnas anymore?

by Anonymousreply 701/15/2013

About ten years ago I was exiting a Metro station and some (attractive) nutcase pulled me aside. He just had to show me something.

I thought - okay, he`s okay and I can toss him in the shower.

He showed me a beetle encased in glass and said *This is what Price Philip thinks of you*

Okay. So I cleaned him up and fucked him. later I found out he had been a foster child in some weird group home. When I met him and fucked him, he was 22, but he was still affiliated with this strange Lyndon Larouche group home for troubled kids.

He was recruiting men who wanted sex as well as homeless kids for some Lyndon Larouche foster home

by Anonymousreply 801/15/2013

The Queen's not a drug pusher?

by Anonymousreply 901/15/2013

Actually, it's true, R8. Prince Phillip wants to be reincarnated as "a virus" so that he can "do something about overpopulation."

I started this thread b/c I thought Larouche was some freaky anti-communist Gen Ripper type but it turns out I agree with a lot he says.

by Anonymousreply 1001/15/2013

Actually Prince Phillip is kinds of weirdly funny in his own odd way. One time he visited British exchange students in China who had been there awhile but apparently too long to suit him so he said, "if you stay here much longer you are all going to get slitty eyes".

by Anonymousreply 1101/15/2013

Lyndon LaRouche is such a gooshe he tried to jack off Mister Mooshe and Captain Kangaroo got jealous............

by Anonymousreply 1201/15/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!