Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Little fuckwad kid next door was just teasing my dog and I caught him

and he had a bottle of something he was sprinkling in my yard and teasing him through the fence slats with. He also keeps bringing his little yapper up close to the fence so mine will go nuts barking. The dog is friendly enough but I'm tired of this 14 year old hulking lunkhead teasing him.

I went out and said something and he left.

by Anonymousreply 5101/15/2013

Stand your ground!

by Anonymousreply 101/15/2013

What's in the bottle?

My brother's young dog was puking for days recently. At first they thought he'd swallowed a toy and had an obstruction. Now the vet is saying they should consider the possibility he was poisoned.

by Anonymousreply 201/15/2013

What did you say?

by Anonymousreply 501/15/2013

Spank him.

by Anonymousreply 601/15/2013

I would have grabbed the little fucker by the throat and forced him to take me to his parents.

by Anonymousreply 701/15/2013

Talk to the parent/guardian. Tell them you've been patient, and understand that kids are kids, but that this little snowflake is fucking too often and in confusing ways with the dog.

Tell them that you hope they take steps to make him stop, but if you see it again you'll call the cops, no advance warning.

by Anonymousreply 801/15/2013

Is there something wrong with that kid? I'd expect behavior like that from a bratty 9 or 10 year old, shouldn't 14 year olds be more preoccupied with hiding in their rooms listening to music, texting, and whacking off?

by Anonymousreply 901/15/2013

The parents will probably be frau types who refuse to believe that their precious boy would do such a thing.

Pour bleach on the fucker!

by Anonymousreply 1001/15/2013

R9 I'm just guessing his age. It's hard to tell. I'm thinking jr. high but he's got an awkward loutish look to him so maybe he's just huge for his age.

His family is supremely unfriendly. They don't associate with anyone on the street, say hi or even wave. Everyone else is really friendly.

by Anonymousreply 1101/15/2013

[quote]His family is supremely unfriendly. They don't associate with anyone on the street, say hi or even wave. Everyone else is really friendly.

That explains why that horrible little kid is a brat.

by Anonymousreply 1301/15/2013

R11, he probably got the idea of poisoning your dog from his parents.

by Anonymousreply 1401/15/2013

Years ago I caught two neighborhood kids (boy and girl about 10 yrs old, friends and not related) messing with my dog by throwing glass bottles at him. I let them both have it. The girl was sobbing when I was through with them. The boy looked shocked as hell. They both ran home when I was done. Of course a parent representing both kids visited, both the moms. One mom brought her daughter over and made her apologize. Good for her.

The other mom, though, came over on her own to tell me how much I had scared her son, such that he would only walk on the other side of the street to avoid my house. I just told her good, that's what I wanted to accomplish. She said I had no right to talk to her son the way I did. I told her once her precious angel threw a bottle at my dog, that gave me the right to give him a good chewing out. She might not like my methods, but she could easily avoid her son getting excoriated in the future if she taught him that what he did was wrong. She told me she was going to call the police and I said, good, do just that so I can report your son's juvenile delinquent behavior. Basically for every point she raised, I slapped her down. She left in a huff. That kid walked on the other side of the street until I moved.

Nobody messes with my dog!

by Anonymousreply 1501/15/2013

The kid is probably a psycopath in training. Run for your - and your dog's - life!

by Anonymousreply 1601/15/2013

R15 You GO, bitch.

I hate entitled moms that think just because little Dylan gnawed his way out of her vag, that he's above reproach.

Good for you for telling that entitled bitch off. She wasn't doing great parenting, and she shoulda been grateful someone was at the wheel.

by Anonymousreply 1701/15/2013

what r16 know what they say about kids who fuck with small animals!

by Anonymousreply 1801/15/2013

IDK R3, recently the middle school aged neighbor girl scooped my cat up and antagonized the neighbor dog through the fence with it (my cat), then she threw my cat over the fence on top of the big dog to see what might happen I guess. She thought no one was looking.

by Anonymousreply 1901/15/2013

I hope you smacked the shit out of her.

by Anonymousreply 2001/15/2013

It's easier to control your actions than others'. Keep your dog inside if you don't want it to get teased by some asshole. Consider all the times you haven't caught him and what he intends to do to get back at you for telling him off.

by Anonymousreply 2101/15/2013

by Anonymousreply 2201/15/2013

Flaming poison arrows!

Works every time.

by Anonymousreply 2301/15/2013

When the gun gods get their way, and every American is required to own a gun, will it be legal to shoot Fuckwad?

by Anonymousreply 2401/15/2013

You should not leave the fog outside unattended from this point on. The little shit was probably trying to poison the dog. Now that you've saidbsomething to him he may only redouble his efforts.

by Anonymousreply 2501/15/2013

Shit, OP. I know what you're going through. We have a couple of white trash breeders next door with 5 KIDS. The dad doesn't have a job and hangs around all day tormenting his kids.

They turn around and torment our dog through the fence. It's gotten to the point our dog barks at any little noise.

And ne day this ass-wipe had the the FUCKING nerve to bang on our door and bitch a US about our dog barking at his kids through the fence. She was barking because your little runts call her name, throw shit over the fence, and tease her.

by Anonymousreply 2701/15/2013

JESUS . Who the fuck Are you r26? How abused were you as a child you misogynist little prick? Women are not the enemy.

Get some therapy or just Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 2801/15/2013

R26, you douche, I hardly know any lesbians who don't LOVE dogs.

You really are Douche of the Day.

by Anonymousreply 3001/15/2013

I'm all for people standing up for their pets, but in general children can lie and say you said/did something you didn't. Instead of telling them off without a witness do it in front of the parent.

by Anonymousreply 3201/15/2013

R32, I wonder what it costs to set up security camera(s) in your yard.

by Anonymousreply 3301/15/2013

Put a camera on your yard so you have proof.

by Anonymousreply 3501/15/2013

Good point r32, with all the hysteria about "will no one think of the children" these days, it is almost like white women fingering some black guy in the south for "rape" once upon a time. OP, I give you credit for your nerve, but in this day and age just bear in mind that they can say that you molested them and then..........

All this "let's think about the children" shit is just another way for government to take further control, and I'm not Libertarian so that dog won't run (no pun intended, or was it?).

by Anonymousreply 3601/15/2013

[quote]IDK [R3], recently the middle school aged neighbor girl scooped my cat up and antagonized the neighbor dog through the fence with it (my cat), then she threw my cat over the fence on top of the big dog to see what might happen I guess. She thought no one was looking.

You should have slapped her.

by Anonymousreply 3701/15/2013

Is she the bitch with the ugly tats?

by Anonymousreply 3901/15/2013

Yeah, R36. I've just always had a rule that I'll say hi to someone's kid, but if I don't know the kid I don't associate with them, partly because I'm an adult and they need to stay in their place. But also no parent wants some stranger yelling at their child and will believe what their child tells them, and the parent is the one who raised the kid, so I'll take it up with them.

by Anonymousreply 4001/15/2013

FF 16, 34, 38 . You're an slug. Are you even gay?

Just go away. You're diverting the whole thread with your hateful tripe. Go collect your unemployment check and drink a beer in your trailer.

by Anonymousreply 4101/15/2013

Knock the fuck out of him when no one is looking. I would.

by Anonymousreply 4201/15/2013

Record it on your cellphone and put it on YouTube. That's the worst you can do to the fuckwad.

by Anonymousreply 4301/15/2013

I would also beat him. In the olden days where I grew up in the South, my neighbors had permission to kick my ass if they saw me getting out hand. Then they would tell my mom and I got my ass beat again. Then my mom would tell my dad and then I really got by ass beat. I guess times have changed.

by Anonymousreply 4501/15/2013

Wait, you watched this happen?

by Anonymousreply 4601/15/2013

OP... you better watch out. That kid is going to get revenge on you. Seriously.

As the best actress in the world once said:

You in danger, girl.

by Anonymousreply 4701/15/2013

Someone else saw it and told me about it later. The girl moved back in with her parents (she was staying with family while her parents divorced or found new jobs or something) afterward, so it came of nothing. My needy cat and the arthritic old neighbor dog were cuddle buddies anyway so no fur flew.

by Anonymousreply 4801/15/2013

[quote]Don't dish out what you can't take bitch.

[italic]Oooooh, smell you![/italic]

by Anonymousreply 5001/15/2013

R49 (etc.), you're right. With all my "cunt" this and "frau" that, even I couldn't tolerate the egregious, off-the-wall, irrelevant, gay-hating, needless shit that R28 et al. threw in. This thread has nothing to do with the innumerable issues that we all can enjoy poking each other about. And R28 is a humorless stabber, not a poker.

With all that said, just keep Cricket quiet and off my property, please. And I'd love to dog-sit for you, if the thing isn't a neurotic mess. Kisses.

by Anonymousreply 5101/15/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!