Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Are you not allowed to say self-loather on here?

The thread about self-loathing was deleted, so I started a thread asking why that thread was deleted, and now my thread was deleted as well.

So much censorship considering it's a gay site where gay issues are discussed.

by Anonymousreply 1201/15/2013

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over while expecting different results. Loon.

by Anonymousreply 101/15/2013

let;s see if we can go 3 for 3

by Anonymousreply 301/15/2013

Being a bitch works.

Creating always-deleted threads, apparently, does not.

by Anonymousreply 401/15/2013

i was wondering the exact same thing. must a touchy topic for those that wear that kind of lace.

by Anonymousreply 701/15/2013

Yeah I was upset it was deleted. What was wrong it? I thought it was a decent argument that was going on.

Are we not allowed to talk about how yes self-loathing very much exists in a lot of gay guys and to some of us we think it is evident on this board?

by Anonymousreply 801/15/2013

You may loathe yourself, but you may not speak of it. You may recognize it in others, but may not accuse.

by Anonymousreply 901/15/2013

Most of those hurling self-loathing accusations are morons who use the accusation on anyone who doesn't agree with their views.

by Anonymousreply 1001/15/2013

"Privacy Policy / Terms and Conditions

as a person who identifies as a member of the greater LGBT communities or as a person who may have same-sex encounters without identifying with any community, you may have a strong interest in keeping your personal orientations or behaviors private."

this forum endorses the closet.

by Anonymousreply 1101/15/2013

Self loathing is just pejorative used by my way or the highway types.

I admired the realism - and kindness - in this sentence from the link on the Jodie thread:

Any step a gay person takes to hide their identity that they wouldn't take to hide the fact that they're, say, Irish, vegetarian or left-handed is probably not a neutral quest for privacy but reflects their own doubt about just how OK it is to be gay.

It's a complicated, individual process for all of us. We'd do well to remember that even if almost all of us know out is best in the end.

by Anonymousreply 1201/15/2013
Need more help? Click Here.