Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Lady Gaga's world tour was a mistake

People have already forgotten/stopped caring about her.

by Anonymousreply 13107/24/2013

She's such a silly mess. As sad as Madge has become.

Her whole "edgy gun bra" shit and even the way she dances with it is pathetic not only because of its timing, but because Madge did the same shit so long ago.

Her obscurity can't come soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 101/15/2013

They are both silly messes because they are both suffering from the same #1 mistake which should be readably apparently to both:

They've failed to reinvent themselves.

Gaga is still doing the whole "costume as daywear", patronizing gay acceptance thing (as self-appointed ambassador) schtick which failed to be interesting quite awhile ago, etc. etc.

Madonna is still doing the bitchy ice queen "I hate everyone" persona, dress in leotards, release half-done demo quality r&b and dance tracks thing. Don't even get me started on her "new voice" on recordings which is intolerable. Ugh!

by Anonymousreply 201/15/2013

But I gather their tour sell out. I'm not a fan of either although I have liked most of Madonnas music over the years. Always amused by how much they get trashed on DL. Pretty silly.

by Anonymousreply 301/15/2013

[quote]But I gather their tour sell out.

Gaga's didn't, not even close. That's why it was a mistake. That's the whole premise of this thread.

by Anonymousreply 401/15/2013

oh, charlie--you're so much bigger than everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 501/15/2013

R5, perhaps when you make it through life for several decades as an adult you might appreciate that success, well being, you name it- don't come easily. Then trashing too of the most successful and gay friendly entertainers on the planet might seem a tad silly.

That said I did not know Gagas tour was not selling well. I still admire what she has done.

by Anonymousreply 601/15/2013

We can't miss her if she won't go away.

by Anonymousreply 701/15/2013

ARTPOP will be her biggest mistake - a collection of garbage tunes forced down peoples throats with $100 Million worth of publicity.

by Anonymousreply 801/15/2013

So as long as someone is "gay friendly" that means they can be horrible about everything else?

He's a thief and a liar! But he's gay friendly though! She's vapid and superficial, but it's ok she's gay friendly! He killed someone with his gun in cold blood, but hey he's gay friendly so no need to trash him.

by Anonymousreply 901/15/2013

In Gagas defense, she was supportive of the gay community before she became famous. Many Divas only become supportive when their career starts dying, as a way of slowing down the collapse.

by Anonymousreply 1001/15/2013

R4

Madonnas didn't sell out either

by Anonymousreply 1101/15/2013

Gaga just needs to go away for a couple years. Madonna used to do that. She stayed in the headlines because of controversial statements or who she was dating, but she didn't release a new album every year or tour every year. I like Gaga but I'm kind of sick of her. Go away and then come back with some good material.

by Anonymousreply 1201/15/2013

I think the failure of ARTPOP will be a good thing. It will bring her down to earth and maybe then she will get serious and summon up the creative forces to actually have staying power like Madonna.

by Anonymousreply 1301/15/2013

Her tour made $124 million last year. She's doing fine, ladies.

Also, I feel like the FlopDNA troll has now become the ARTFLOP troll.

by Anonymousreply 1401/15/2013

R11

Madonna had the top tour of 2012. This is a fact that can't be disputed. Suck on it

by Anonymousreply 1501/15/2013

Anyone know why Perez Hilton has been tweeting and retweeting negative things about Gaga? They used to be very friendly and he touted her first single and kind of helped her become famous.

by Anonymousreply 1601/15/2013

poeple hav more inetedress in me

by Anonymousreply 1701/15/2013

She doesn't need him anymore, R16. He's probably bitter that she isn't returning his calls.

by Anonymousreply 1801/15/2013

[quote]think the failure of ARTPOP will be a good thing

I can't wait until it debuts at #1 so you can eat crow.

by Anonymousreply 1901/15/2013

You guys are ludicrous- why do you get so bent out of shape over two pop stars who clearly are not failures at their chosen work? Free floating anger and disappointment?

by Anonymousreply 2001/15/2013

Gaga jumped the shark when she plagiarized Madonna & Ace of Base.

by Anonymousreply 2101/15/2013

LADY GAGA WAS ONCE MISS STEAK BUT NOW SHE' S MISTAKE.

by Anonymousreply 2201/15/2013

Bullshit, R21. And Gaga channels Grace Jones more than anything remotely related to Madonna.

by Anonymousreply 2301/15/2013

[quote]Gaga channels

And by 'channels,' I mean copies!

by Anonymousreply 2401/15/2013

Gaga records company will generate enough hype to get he ARTFLOP to go number 1, but that does not mean it will be a good album. That is the entire point. She is all Corporate fluff now.

Interscope records can put any of its acts, at the top of any chart it wishes, anytime it chooses. But the power to manipulate music charts does not make the music good. It just makes the record company. far too powerful and destroys the credibility of the charting system.

Few people remember Poker Face now, never mind in 5 years.

by Anonymousreply 2501/15/2013

How many threads are we going to have on this matter?

by Anonymousreply 2601/15/2013

R24 is NOT me.

by Anonymousreply 2701/15/2013

[quote]Few people remember Poker Face now

Bwaaahaahaa! Don't make me laugh. You can't go to a club nowadays without hearing some Gaga track, Poker Face included. Bye now.

by Anonymousreply 2801/15/2013

It's time to get off the stage when you wear a salad on your head and call it a hat. Do you understand now, charlie?

by Anonymousreply 2901/16/2013

One thing can't be argued- she's too fat to be wearing these outfits on stage:

by Anonymousreply 3001/16/2013

So she was giving away tickets for free on her South American leg and now on her U.S. dates as well?

by Anonymousreply 3101/16/2013

Congratulations! It only took one post for a Lady Gaga thread to become a Madonna vs. Lady Gaga thread!

by Anonymousreply 3201/16/2013

Apparently you haven't, OP.

by Anonymousreply 3301/16/2013

[quote]Gaga jumped the shark when she plagiarized Madonna & Ace of Base.

The irony of claiming that someone plagiarized Madonna.

by Anonymousreply 3401/16/2013

OH now....THERE ya did it!!

You've awakened Lady Groupon's little troll from her slumber beneath yonder bridge. Guards! Fetch us the straight jacket!

by Anonymousreply 3501/16/2013

[quote]Interscope records can put any of its acts, at the top of any chart it wishes, anytime it chooses.

Oh yes, just ask Madonna.

It never fails to amaze me how little some of you know about the business.

by Anonymousreply 3601/16/2013

Now Gaga is involved in a lawsuit for plagiarizing "Judas" and somehow she blackmailed Jennifer Lopez into not saying anything in exchange for a producer credit on a song? I'm still very confused.

by Anonymousreply 3701/16/2013

So Gaga is giving out Producer credits to cover up law suits? She already has like 20 producers on ArtPop.

by Anonymousreply 3801/16/2013

Well, Madonna is old, scary and talentless. That's all I have to say about Gaga.

by Anonymousreply 3901/16/2013

[quote]She already has like 20 producers on ArtPop.

Link?

by Anonymousreply 4001/16/2013

Some of you who claim to hate her so much seem to know an awful lot about her. Who the hell would know how many produers are on "ArtPOP" unless you were a huge fan?

by Anonymousreply 4101/16/2013

OMFG!!!!!!

I'M GOING TO SEE HER CONCERT THIS SUNDAY JAN 20TH IN LOS ANGELES!!!!!

SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 4301/16/2013

Why are you in here, R42?

by Anonymousreply 4401/16/2013

Her collapse is COMPLETE!

Awful, talentless slag.

by Anonymousreply 4501/16/2013

I'm sure I'll be one of the oldest @ 49 in the audience but I'll be seeing her on the US tour. Should be fun.

by Anonymousreply 4601/16/2013

'Heavy Metal Lover' is the track that MDNA must wish she had made every day. MDNA could never have come up with 'Bloody Mary'

by Anonymousreply 4701/16/2013

[quote]'Heavy Metal Lover' is the track that MDNA must wish she had made every day. MDNA could never have come up with 'Bloody Mary'

LOL I always say the same thing. "Heavy Metal Lover" is a great track--certainly better than anything Madonna has done in years.

by Anonymousreply 4801/16/2013

This disaster comes for everyday in February. Hopefully they will be paying people to attend by then, some extra cash would be a good thing.

by Anonymousreply 4901/16/2013

[quote]Her collapse is COMPLETE!

Yes, she has collapsed. Her tour was the fifth-highest grossing tour worldwide last year. SHE IS OVER.

by Anonymousreply 5001/16/2013

You want to know how to tell when Lady Gaga is over?

Lady Gaga is over the day she plays opening act to Debbie Gibson. THAT'S when Lady Gaga is over!

by Anonymousreply 5101/16/2013

and?

by Anonymousreply 5201/17/2013

#ARTFLOP is trending

Gaga is giving away more free tickets than ever

by Anonymousreply 5301/17/2013

She will be known for her shows, not her music.

by Anonymousreply 5401/17/2013

[quote]Gaga is giving away more free tickets than ever

Link?

by Anonymousreply 5501/17/2013

Last night in San Jose, Ca.

Looks like a like night!

by Anonymousreply 5601/18/2013

Lady Gaga will have as much lasting effect on popular music as Limp Bizkit. At least Fred Durst gave us a sex vid with his midget cock.

by Anonymousreply 5701/18/2013

bump

by Anonymousreply 5801/19/2013

Musically she is a non artist.

by Anonymousreply 5901/19/2013

Elder-gays croaking over the fact that the old lady from their youth is totally over, and a musically irrelevant nostalgia act now.

Sorry, hons, Lady Gaga is extremely popular worldwide. No matter how much you bitch, moan, and scream that you hate her, she's here for good. Get over it, and find something else to do with your time, like bitching about Anne Hathaway.

by Anonymousreply 6001/19/2013

LOL, I heart R60.

by Anonymousreply 6101/19/2013

Lady Gagas tour was cancelled due to poor ticket sales, "artist health" being the predictable PR spin used in these things.

All Gaga needs is some decent song writers, like Pettibone or Benitez. Everyone who attends her concerts complains about the lame music, but loves the stage show.

Come on---where are all the good gay dance song writers out there?, give the Gaga a break, she is fading into oblivion.

by Anonymousreply 6204/01/2013

Lame music? I loved GaGa's last album. It had some of her best-ever songs on it.

by Anonymousreply 6304/01/2013

[quote] Lady Gaga's world tour was a mistake

As was her career!

by Anonymousreply 6404/01/2013

r41, Gaga's tour was a massive success. She's been touring non-stop for years. You're old. Deal with it already. And her music career -- are you insane?! Oh right, you're just a troll.

by Anonymousreply 6504/01/2013

Madonna had the years #1 tour with MDNA which grossed $305 million with just 88 shows. She played to over 2.2 milliin people and it was the 9th highest groasing of all time and second highest grossing for a female artist of all time after her previous Sticky and Sweet tour which made $408 million.

Gaga could never

by Anonymousreply 6604/01/2013

Grace Jones was definitely an influence on Gaga but GaGa's former stylust Laurianne Gibson openly admitted on CNN that her and Gaga PURPOSELY ripped off and stole from Madonna, it doesn't get anymore direct than that.

I mean Gaga even rocked the hair in a pony tail/ bullet bra look.

And it's ridiculous that people are comparing an artist that's been around 5 years to a legend that's been around for 30 and is the most successful and biggest selling female artist worldwide of all time

by Anonymousreply 6704/01/2013

Gaga could if she just had good song writers.

by Anonymousreply 6804/01/2013

I think Gaga writes a lot of her material herself. I think read that's the reason "ARTPOP" is still held up.

by Anonymousreply 6904/01/2013

ARTPOP now has 9 ghost DJs repairing (writing) Gagas songs for her. They are called "producers" for legal reasons.

by Anonymousreply 7004/01/2013

R70 she's done, she spent way too much of her career aping other artists(Madonna, Jones, Bowie) and then had the audacity to pass it off as new.

And her music was never really great either, say what you will about Madonna but she's had some great catchy and iconic songs everything from Into the Groove to Live To Tell to Like a Prayer to Vogue to Ray of Light to Music to Hung Up

Madonna's last 2 albums may have been lacking but her legacy is assured and sealed.

At the rate she's going Gaga could fade away into pride parade appearances and Hard Rock Cafe openings in a few short years.

by Anonymousreply 7104/01/2013

The world is awash in bad song writing today. A Lennon/McCartney quality writing duo, could dominate all genres of the music scene right now. They could charge anything they wanted and the Divas, emotionally desperate for fame, would pay up like drug addicts.

by Anonymousreply 7204/01/2013

I found her boring. Nothing new, just horrible copies of others.

by Anonymousreply 7304/01/2013

How pretentious is it to name your album ARTPOP?

by Anonymousreply 7404/01/2013

R60, sorry hon, but Madge at her prime was bigger than anything Gaga - supposedly at her prime now - will ever be. And, a lot of people outside the US don't give a shit about Gaga. The fact that Gaga fans have to bring up Madge whenever Gaga is mentioned shows what a much bigger cultural effect Madge has had. Gaga's own obvious obsession with Madonna is proof of that, despite her Little Moronsters denials that she's ripping Madonna right off. The vehement hate that Little Moronsters have for Madge is also proof of just how big she is.

In any case, Gaga isn't well these days and so I wish her a speedy recovery.

by Anonymousreply 7504/01/2013

Agree with r75. I was just a kid at madonnas height but she was huge. Gaga is nowhere near Madonna's PR machine in the early 90's

by Anonymousreply 7604/01/2013

Does anyone else think the reason she got fat, went into hospital and cancelled tours dates was because she was surrogate for Perez Hilton's mongoloid baby?

by Anonymousreply 7704/01/2013

That is too much r77. I was eating.

by Anonymousreply 7804/01/2013

R78. This will make you barf up your breakfast too. Perez and baby

by Anonymousreply 7904/01/2013

One year ago, I would constantly think about Lady Gaga, usually every couple of minutes. Now, I only think of her every few days.

by Anonymousreply 8104/01/2013

Oi r79, the horror.

by Anonymousreply 8204/01/2013

Her drummer was gay back in 2006.

by Anonymousreply 8304/01/2013

She should do an unplugged acoustic or lounge-themed concert tour.

Enough with the flying unicorns.

by Anonymousreply 8404/01/2013

I hope she enters rehab, rediscovers herself, comes back as a slightly more mature performer. Madonna was just lucky, her "legend" isn't based on tremendous talent. She was never more than adequate at anything other than being titillating, scandalous, scintillating, tireless Madonna - a brand established before the Internet and social media. Today she would have same problems Gaga is having.

by Anonymousreply 8504/01/2013

There is nothing "lucky" about Madonna, r85.

She's 100% responsible for her entire career. (good, bad and ugly)

Nobody made her. She made herself.

She may not be the greatest singer in the world, but she IS the greatest entertainer.

Nobody does it better.

by Anonymousreply 8604/01/2013

Oh my god, are you for real? [R81] Somebody needs to push that rat face down a staircase in her wheelchair.

by Anonymousreply 8704/01/2013

R86 if you think that hack is a great entertainer you need to get out more.

The biggest difference between cuntessa and gaga is that gaga is based on talent and cuntessa is based on marketing.

I think cuntessa is fucking brilliant as she managed to turn an absolute lack of talent into a career.

Cuntessa would have made a great CEO she can market anything and make idiotic fags buy it and convince those like R86 that she is great.

by Anonymousreply 8804/01/2013

Interesting analysis r85, fluff-pop singers are going to have a harder time of it in the internet age. Much hard to shock and titillate, they won't have endless careers like Madonna anymore. Good, one marginal talent who won't go away for decades, has been plenty enough.

by Anonymousreply 8904/01/2013

Madonna success is totally based on her finding the right songs. There were always much more sexually attractive singers with better voices. Without "Holiday".....then Vogue and Get Into the Groove, Madonna would have never happened.

Her early hit "Holiday" written by Shep Pettibone, was her foot in the door and still her most famous hit today.

by Anonymousreply 9004/01/2013

Madonna built her early career on TEEN GIRLS.

It was only after those girls grew up, that her audience became gay men who ACT like teen girls.

by Anonymousreply 9104/01/2013

r80 I really like that clip. She's quite good. Wish she went back to that style of songs.

by Anonymousreply 9204/01/2013

R90 Holiday was written by Curtis Hudson and Lisa Stevens she didn't work with Pettibone until much later in her career.

Her next big hit Lucky Star was written solely by Madonna

by Anonymousreply 9304/01/2013

R93 celebs often buy songs and get a 'written by' credit. It is very common.

MJ did it all the time.

by Anonymousreply 9404/01/2013

Please, no one would steal a ratty song like Lucky Star. The "melody" is a simple as it gets, I have no problem believing Madonna wrote it.

by Anonymousreply 9504/01/2013

Gag a, will never be the legend that Madonna is.

by Anonymousreply 9604/01/2013

Gaga is to Madonna as the Bay City Rollers are to the Beatles.

by Anonymousreply 9704/01/2013

R75 Madonna's fame at her peak was ridiculous, she was pn the cover of Time magazine and EVERY teenage girl in the world dressed like her, A couple of wannabes lived on my block, one was my babysitter!

Also Madonna had and still has the STATS to back her poularity up, we're not talking about bullshit like "fake" Twitter followers like Gaga has, we're talking about album sales.

Like a Virgin had become the first album in the US to sell 5 million copies, it has since sold 10 mil in the US. Worldwide it became the biggest selling album by a female artist.

But Madonna topped her own sales record with her next album True Blue it sold 25 milliin worldwide and became the NEW biggest selling album by a female worldwide in the later part of the 80s.

Madonna also had a record breaking 16 CONSECUTIVE top 5 singles in the US from 84-89.

Gaga doesn't have any of these sales records, she's all PR hype with no STATS to back it up.

I mean Adele sold 25 million copies of her 21 album, yet the so called "worlds biggest pop star" as the media called her a few years ago, sold at MOST 8 million copies with her debut album

It's all been downhill from there!

by Anonymousreply 9804/01/2013

R94 it's common knowledge that Madonna writes all the lyrics to at least 90% of her songs

Her producing partner writes the music.

EVERY SINGLE PERSON who's worked with her in the recording studio, even Steve Bray who Madonna sued after he releaded an unauthorized CD of their early recordings, have said the same thing.

Madonna comes in the studio with her lyrics jotted down in a notebook and that she's the hardest working artist they've ever worked with, she's the first one in the recording studio and the last to leave

by Anonymousreply 9904/01/2013

R99 of course they say that.

It is probably part of the contract.

by Anonymousreply 10004/01/2013

I really liked "Judas". Hope she makes more catchy pop songs, and doesn't end-up like Fiona Apple becoming too artsy and un-radio friendly.

by Anonymousreply 10104/01/2013

Where are all the songs -lyrics and all - that were solely written by Orbit, Stuart Price, Stephen Bray, and Shep Pettibone? If Madonna just bought those writing credits from them then surely those producers have a long list of completed songs With lyrics with only their names on them.

by Anonymousreply 10204/01/2013

R100 no even Steve Bray who Madonna sued a few years back and who hasn't worked with her in over 20 years says the same thing about her work ethic, and he should hate her for her suing him.

In her brother Christopher's tell all book, he bashes her a lot, but talks about what an insane workaholic and control freak she is and that her career is her life.

He talks about a period when he was into drugs and Madonna refused to speak to him because she hates drugs and that people who do drugs are "weak", she would only speak to him again if he went to rehab, which she offered to pay for.

He also talks about the time Madonna wanted him, while he was working with her on tour, to fire a dancer for ordering extra fruit for their meals on the road and charging Madonna for it! Christopher said on Madonna's eyes that's her version of being ripped off and she meticulously checks every bill that she receives.

He also said that Madonna is worth much more than Forbes has speculated and that she's one of the top art collectors in the world and she owns Picasso paintings and Frida Kahlo paintings.

She also owns the publishing writes not only too her ENTIRE back catalogue, but to a number of other artists catalogues as well. Madonna chooses not to make this public and for years she's refused to be inrerviewed by Forbes to discuss her amazing business sense. She figures it's nobody's business

by Anonymousreply 10304/01/2013

Gaga is sick with Lupus. She's not going to recover.

by Anonymousreply 10404/01/2013

R102 because none of those producers write the lyrics, they write the "music".

Although with the Ray of Light album lyricist Rick Nowells was brought in to help her with the lyrics

Nowells said in an interview a few years later that Madonna is a very underratd songwriter and when she's on point she's as good as Simon and Garfunkle.

by Anonymousreply 10504/01/2013

Yeah her songwriting was great on Ray Of Light, especially Frozen. Even if she stole the song, as she was proven to have in court after she was sued, at least she had the taste to steal a really good song. That's what lyricist Rick Nowells says, so it must be true.

by Anonymousreply 10604/01/2013

R103 and yet this desperate, pointless, exploitative cunt named her tour MDNA. Remind you of a DRUG that has plagued the gay community?

by Anonymousreply 10704/01/2013

R107 MDNA is her nickname and her name with the vowels taken out.

It wasn't until after she announced it as the name of her CD and tour that she was remeinded that it sounded similar to club drug MDMA.

If she's so desperate and pointles than why are you here posting about her?

by Anonymousreply 10804/01/2013

I wish you Madonna-obsessed freaks would fuck off and get your own thread.

This psychotic comparison is tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 10904/01/2013

R109. I'm sure that "nickname" wasn't an accident. I posted because I am tired of gays worshipping this cunt. She's vile

by Anonymousreply 11004/01/2013

Until Lady Gaga comes up with some quality, lasting songs, I guess attacking Madonna is her best recourse to relevance.

by Anonymousreply 11104/01/2013

R110 you claim she's vile, yet you never met her.

At least she's sincere in her efforts fir gay rights and she lost some of her best friends to the AIDS epidemic in the 80s/90s she also spent a fortune taking care of her best friend Marty Burgoyne, who was dying of the disease in the mid 80s.

by Anonymousreply 11204/01/2013

R112. I haven't? Well fuck me sideways.

by Anonymousreply 11304/01/2013

[quote]Until Lady Gaga comes up with some quality, lasting songs, I guess attacking Madonna is her best recourse to relevance

Ha! Take your head out of Madonna's ass for a sec. Madonna's output over the last several years pales in comparison to many Gaga tracks. And, if there's any one of the two attacking the other, it's Madonna attacking Gaga, which is apparent if you've been keeping up with pop culture over the past year or so. It's really sad that a middle-aged woman has reduced herself to such petty childishness.

by Anonymousreply 11404/01/2013

People like r114 always make me laugh. So funny.

by Anonymousreply 11504/01/2013

" It's really sad that a middle-aged woman has reduced herself to such petty childishness."

Even sadder are you queens keeping tabs on this as if it were the World Series.

by Anonymousreply 11604/01/2013

FWIW, I heard Lady Gaga is still looking for material for her next album. I don't know if they need one song or five, or if it's for bonus material, or they need a hit. I only know they're still looking.

by Anonymousreply 11704/01/2013

And r116 for the win.

by Anonymousreply 11804/01/2013

Girls! Girls!

Gaga and Madonna both sound like rabid cats being poked with a stick!

by Anonymousreply 11904/01/2013

unfortunately for their fans, both are arguably way past their peaks.

by Anonymousreply 12004/01/2013

Yes Madonna was over 15 years ago. It's sad that everyone can see that but her. Looks like Gaga is over too. I wasn't a fan but I thought she'd last longer than she did.

by Anonymousreply 12104/01/2013

R121 Yeah, nobody's checking for either of them anymore.

by Anonymousreply 12204/01/2013

R108, if you were truly a Madonna fan, you would know that the song "I'm Addicted", from the MDNA album, is all about comparing love to a drug like MDMA...

"It's like MDMA, and that's ok..."

I'm not sure how you can claim that she was ignorant of the name game she was playing when she chose the title for her album.

by Anonymousreply 12304/01/2013

Wow. The DL website is totally fucked up today!

That's what you get for inserting censorious anti-"eff-emm-in-ate" code, you tool!

by Anonymousreply 12404/02/2013

I'm not a fan but I would have gone to her concert if those prices were really cheap. I didn't find anything less then 40 in l.a.

by Anonymousreply 12504/02/2013

Why can't you guys just let both exist on the same planet and stop tearing out each other's hair (and scratching) over these two.

The only thing they have in common is if you take away their props, you have very little.

Anyway, long after both are gone, singers and performers will be looking at Garland and Streisand before either of these dames. They need no props; talent is self evident the minute they start to sing and move- even without one instrument behhind them!

Ha!

(Just trying to start another round of cat screams and put downs and related hysteria.)

by Anonymousreply 12604/02/2013

And or all of their money and success would any of you want to actually be Madonna or Gaga?

I thought not.

There is something alien and repulsive about them both.

But what about Britney?

by Anonymousreply 12704/02/2013

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 12805/28/2013

by Anonymousreply 12905/28/2013

by Anonymousreply 13005/29/2013

ARTPOP comes out next month.

by Anonymousreply 13107/24/2013
Need more help? Click Here.