Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Chris Brown banned from entering the UK

Lucky them.

"Chris Brown has been forced to pull out of Saturday’s Michael Jackson tribute show in the U.K. after he was denied a work visa because of his criminal record.

The Kiss Kiss hitmaker was set to honor the late King of Pop with a performance at the star-studded Michael Forever concert in Wales, but he’s now axed his plans after being barred from entering the U.K. due to his 2009 assault conviction for attacking his then-girlfriend Rihanna.

The show has been plagued with problems in recent weeks – the Black Eyed Peas dropped out of the tribute on Thursday due to “unavoidable circumstances”, and Gene Simmons was removed from the bill following complaints from fans regarding previous comments the KISS rocker had made regarding Jackson’s child abuse allegations.

Christina Aguilera, Cee Lo Green, Ne-Yo and Leona Lewis are still expected to perform as planned."

– WENN Newsdesk

by Anonymousreply 2101/17/2013

Now if he could only be banned from the US...

by Anonymousreply 101/15/2013

"Christina Aguilera, Cee Lo Green, Ne-Yo and Leona Lewis are still expected to perform as planned."

Well, that's one big load of "not worth watching" right there...

And why Wales?

I mean, Michael Jackson and Wales??? Come off it...

by Anonymousreply 201/15/2013

Yet, the U.S. will let legions of British trash flood into this country unchecked.

by Anonymousreply 301/15/2013

A few years ago they turned Martha Stewart away at Heathrow and she had to leave the country.

by Anonymousreply 401/15/2013

I don't like Chris Brown ,but why do we have our doors wide open for the British to come to the United States to change our country to become more like their one hot mess of a country! Hey! Piers Morgan! LEAVE! He screwed up when he took over gentleman, Larry King's show!

by Anonymousreply 501/15/2013

Yet gutter press hack Piers Morgan has a job in America.

by Anonymousreply 601/15/2013

"You just don't appreciate his 'artistry' because you're old and out of touch."

by Anonymousreply 701/15/2013

I can't wait to see his tweets about this!

by Anonymousreply 801/15/2013

Good call on their part!! I'll bet the little asshole tries to turn it into something racist.

by Anonymousreply 901/16/2013

great!

by Anonymousreply 1001/16/2013

I hate Chris Brown, but I agree with other posters here in that the British seem to have this inborn need to leave their country and try to take over everything wherever they go. It's like their imperialist tendencies are something they are forced to act on. All over New York City, all over LA. Soon they're going to infiltrate Congress and then try to pass legislation so Brits get automatic United States citizenship yet do not need to pay taxes or something. I have British ancestry so maybe I have this imperialistic mindset too?

by Anonymousreply 1101/16/2013

Well, better the British than the Spanish. I mean, have you SEEN Latin America honey? Jesus!

by Anonymousreply 1201/16/2013

pure racism. If he was white, he'd be let in.

by Anonymousreply 1301/16/2013

R11 take your meds

by Anonymousreply 1401/16/2013

Can he be banned from a recording studio as well?

by Anonymousreply 1501/16/2013

Did he get the AIDS from his tatoos or is he an AIDS infested HOMO?

by Anonymousreply 1601/16/2013

R13 missed the post where Martha Stewart was turned away at Heathrow. Last time I saw her, Martha was white.

by Anonymousreply 1701/16/2013

When the British go to other parts of Europe, they act very superior over the locals of that particular country. A good example is the nation of Spain. Spain is one of their main destinations that they go for a vacation ,and lately many of the Brits are leaving England and are moving to Spain. However, they don't associate with the locals in Spain.

I have rented a lot of the British TV shows and films for a long time and I enjoy their entertainment very, very much. However, I get annoyed with the British entertainment now and then because whenever they portray an American, the portray the American character so negatively.It never fails they portray Americans as obnoxious, overbearing, rude,know it alls, stupid, uncultured, backward, snobs, etc. One of the consistent things that I see in British film and / or TV is when they portray the American government, they portray our government as supremely corrupt and rotten, Oh please! Like their government isn't corrupt? Like they are not considered stupid? or backward? paying taxes to a Royal famliy ,which has been reported at one time that the royals spend $10,000 a month on undergarments with tax money they receive?!

One example of how Americans are portrayed so negatively was when I watched another episode of the British TV series New Tricks.This British detective was dating an American woman, and he asks the American woman if she would like to go to a Sushi bar,and the American woman says, Sushi? what is that?! He takes her to the restaurant and she looks at the food like its from planet Mars! Please! That is such a joke considering we are a nation of 320 million people and we are much more diverse than their 62 million populated nation. Also, the United States is geographically closer to China that England!!

In the same episode of the same program, New Tricks, the story line was about the American government, which has an air force base in England doing top secret things. The American air force base had a peculiar aircraft that the locals swear it was a flying saucer, but it turned out to be a major government cover up of an aircraft containing British citizens who were dead before the aircraft crashed. That horrible American government murdered them.

by Anonymousreply 1801/17/2013

Vaccines cause autism. Toxic mercury used in vaccines and fillings is why kids are so fucked up.

The exact same symptoms of mercury poison are the same symptoms of autism.

by Anonymousreply 1901/17/2013

[quote]Soon they're going to infiltrate Congress and then try to pass legislation so Brits get automatic United States citizenship

That tinfoil hat makes your hips look big.

by Anonymousreply 2001/17/2013

Hot

by Anonymousreply 2101/17/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!