Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Chris Brown banned from entering the UK

Lucky them.

"Chris Brown has been forced to pull out of Saturday’s Michael Jackson tribute show in the U.K. after he was denied a work visa because of his criminal record.

The Kiss Kiss hitmaker was set to honor the late King of Pop with a performance at the star-studded Michael Forever concert in Wales, but he’s now axed his plans after being barred from entering the U.K. due to his 2009 assault conviction for attacking his then-girlfriend Rihanna.

The show has been plagued with problems in recent weeks – the Black Eyed Peas dropped out of the tribute on Thursday due to “unavoidable circumstances”, and Gene Simmons was removed from the bill following complaints from fans regarding previous comments the KISS rocker had made regarding Jackson’s child abuse allegations.

Christina Aguilera, Cee Lo Green, Ne-Yo and Leona Lewis are still expected to perform as planned."

– WENN Newsdesk

by Anonymousreply 2101/17/2013

Now if he could only be banned from the US...

by Anonymousreply 101/15/2013

"Christina Aguilera, Cee Lo Green, Ne-Yo and Leona Lewis are still expected to perform as planned."

Well, that's one big load of "not worth watching" right there...

And why Wales?

I mean, Michael Jackson and Wales??? Come off it...

by Anonymousreply 201/15/2013

A few years ago they turned Martha Stewart away at Heathrow and she had to leave the country.

by Anonymousreply 401/15/2013

"You just don't appreciate his 'artistry' because you're old and out of touch."

by Anonymousreply 701/16/2013

I can't wait to see his tweets about this!

by Anonymousreply 801/16/2013

Good call on their part!! I'll bet the little asshole tries to turn it into something racist.

by Anonymousreply 901/16/2013

by Anonymousreply 1001/16/2013

Well, better the British than the Spanish. I mean, have you SEEN Latin America honey? Jesus!

by Anonymousreply 1201/16/2013

R11 take your meds

by Anonymousreply 1401/16/2013

Can he be banned from a recording studio as well?

by Anonymousreply 1501/16/2013

Did he get the AIDS from his tatoos or is he an AIDS infested HOMO?

by Anonymousreply 1601/16/2013

R13 missed the post where Martha Stewart was turned away at Heathrow. Last time I saw her, Martha was white.

by Anonymousreply 1701/16/2013

[quote]Soon they're going to infiltrate Congress and then try to pass legislation so Brits get automatic United States citizenship

That tinfoil hat makes your hips look big.

by Anonymousreply 2001/17/2013

by Anonymousreply 2101/17/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!